Dear Satunhead,
Moon has no relationship to horse racing.
Easy Tiger!

She's the most powerful testimony in event charts, especially when on an angle or in racing, for instance, when either L5 or L12 and is the 1st aspect from the 5th!

There is almost certainly a correlation between Sun/Moon aspects and favs winning or not winning. An approaching aspect - sextile, square, trine, quincunx and opposition generally shows where the money is going, in terms of track prices - a sextile o trine shows the short price fav winning more often than not, but I've only really followed these trends on the racing at my local track, Windsor. and that is nt to say that an opposition is bad - it could indicate a big priced horse with a bad draw winning, for example I'm sure there's legs in it - and it's a point I'm sure that many are aware that I've laboured for years.

Sincerely,

Modwasp.
Verum e

Sorry, sir.

You are right. I did not frame my bold statement in the correct manner.

I meant more Sepharial's notion that Moon controls the horse weights in handicap races.
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

Bet365 have a good money back offer for e/w Grand National punters
This offer is only available to eligible bet365 customers who opened their account before 23:59:59 UK Time on Wednesday 11th April 2018.
The Grand National takes place on Saturday 14th April and we've got a fantastic money back offer for Each Way bets placed on the world's greatest horse race.
How it works:
Place your bets on the Grand National between Thursday 12th April and 11:59:59 UK Time on Saturday 14th April.
We will then give you half the stake back for every Each Way single bet you place on the race, up to a maximum total refund of £125* per customer.
Verum e

I can't quite make up my mind, so I'm going for a combination tricast from 6 - (120 bets @ 10p = £12.00) - I want to cover al my options :D

Jupiter sextile

Road to Riches
Buywise
(Pleasant Company)

Mercury Antiscia con. Asc

Alpha Des Obeaux - very interesting link here - http://www.whatmeanings.com/13/meaning-of/obeaux
Houblon des Obeaux (Hops of Obeaux?)
Warrior's Tale
Total Recall

EDIT: This is an interesting article - I wonder what the percentage is of people who pick horses due to their astrological significance?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/0/bea ... al-winner/
Verum e

ModWasp wrote: 16.20 Identity Thief
Best prediction of the day.

Having the 'Astro-Balls' to predict a 14/1 winner against a 6/5 Fav is tough...let me tell you.
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.