Financial Speculation Study

Good Day folks,
My name?s Tony, I?m keen to glean timing information for any type of speculation but lottery is my main focus. I first began working with astrology around 1985 and quickly developed my own approach and specialized in predictive work. ?Life? took over several times throughout these last 3 decades and I would put my study on hold - then reawaken my interest off and on. At the moment the switch is on.

In the early 90?s, I found a small book published by the AFA or CRCS in the USA about astrology used for speculation ? namely gambling and betting. It described a research project in 1974-5 done by 10 astrologers that studied the application of astrological timing to the buying of tickets, placing bets etc. I applied the same principles and used to win quite regularly with scratch cards but never managed anything really notable.
I once saw a coming astrological event around 1997/98 or thereabouts (don?t recall what it was now) but I was a manager in a big factory in Wales & there were a few lottery syndicates about; I decided to plan on starting one on the most auspicious moment of that configuration, I got 9 employees to sign a declaration / contract of intent exactly at the moment the best configuration occurred, with the key rules including that only I would buy the tickets and if/when we won anything; it would be divided equally amongst the 10 of us. I had read Nasty Hastings books and knew the principle that where a natal chart has positive financial speculative qualities ? transiting squares and oppositions would (or could) trigger it off? The applying moment of the transit is the strongest ? I try to time it to within 30 seconds (of time) to the exact aspect (exact in degree, minute and second of motion) very precise work. If I miss the aspect in time, I don?t buy. So if there?s a queue of customers at a lottery kiosk or till, I have to move in at the right moment while keeping an eye on the seconds ticking down. Better to buy early than buy after the aspect has passed exact.
The syndicate won 4 times in a row with 3 and 4 numbers per time. Then someone left the company & the syndicate. A replacement came in but we never won again. Almost as if you remove one segment of an orange and replace it with a slice of apple ? it?s just not the same.

My research thus far has concluded that in respect of the lottery ? it doesn?t make any difference what numbers are chosen; it is all about the TIME of the entrance to the game; when you buy the ticket. That said, I?d not advocate folks go out & buy no?s 1.2.3.4.5.6 ? but that the principle is the relationship between the natal chart and the opportunity for the expression or manifestation of appropriate transits and or progressions. Consideration can be made to the outer ?effect? of a transit being the moment of the win itself ? but in order to win, one must purchase the ticket? So that becomes the chicken and egg question. I view it as though the ?giant clock in the sky? sounds out a pulse of energy of a specific vibration which correlates within the life of the nativity. By buying the ticket or card at that moment ? the ticket acquires this vibration. However it is only for the nativity; if you buy it and then give it to someone else prior to the draw, you default the principle.

In the UK we have a few lottery companies that we can engage with but you can?t buy your ticket outside the times of 10pm and 7.30am. So if that Mars transit square hits off your Jupiter-Uranus conjunction in the 5th at 2.32am ? you can?t buy at that time. The best that can be done is to buy at 9.59pm in the night prior. Unfortunately, the ?online? side of the lottery system is non-astrology friendly too; you can only ?bank your credit? in the system for subsequent draws but you can?t ?buy? a specific ticket at a specific time ? this can only be done manually. However, one useful facility in the UK lottery systems is the opportunity to buy random numbers (called ?lucky dip?) so you don?t need to choose the numbers; the system can do it for you. Fundamentally; if you?re going to win ? then you?re going to win and reality will mold circumstances to facilitate the event.

My own natal chart is ?ok? for speculation but it isn?t great. However, my marriage chart is far more promising with a tight stellium of Sun, Mercury and Jupiter on the Gemini MC with Uranus in a tight trine to the lot from the 5th. One benefit (I believe) of using a marriage chart for this practice is that either my wife or I can buy the tickets; so sometimes simplifying the process. I recently got 3 numbers right and had the ticket in the house, I hadn?t claimed the win but let a week go by and then found my nearest and dearest had binned the ticket thinking it wasn?t a winner as I hadn?t claimed it the week before? :)

I am experimenting atm with the Jupiter-Uranus midpoint for timing; I have no experience of working with midpoints but thought I?d give it a go. When Mars recently transited exactly opposite my Jupiter / Uranus MP; I bought a scratch card and duly gained ?40. I might add that this was the 1st scratch card I had bought in a year & I have only bought maybe 3-4 actual tickets in the last year. Not a lot in the grand scheme of things but it?s a positive start for my MP study. It is poignant that my natal Uranus and Jupiter are not in any traditional aspect with each other. This Mars transit was simply acting on the midpoint between them. In this circumstance, I bought the card 10 minutes before the exact opposition because I had the opportunity to do so. If I had waited I would have put at risk my being able to do so before the aspect closed.

I have read about other people using all manner of systems and going for every passing transit aspect to their key relevant natal positions. My system thus far is simple, I only look at the planets of Jupiter, Uranus, Mercury, Sun and Venus together with the MC & ASC in the natal chart. As mentioned earlier, I am also now looking at midpoints. I also pay attention to the 2nd, 5th & 8th houses. However, for the actual transits - it is only Mars, Jupiter & Uranus in conjunctions, squares and oppositions that I use. I have found that transits of Sun, Moon, Mercury and Venus don't manifest in wins for me. Others may find their experiences to be different; I'd like to hear about that.

I figure it quite likely that some of you will have maybe tried these ideas already. I?d be interested to hear your experiences and share more of mine.
Tony

Welcome to the forum Tony.

I have been experimenting with the lottery. I buy tickets online through the National-lottery website. That way I have the exact time I bought the ticket, and can time exactly when I buy - no queue at my laptop!

It is early days as yet, but I have noticed that two factors seem to be needed for a win (so far only small wins). First, a good link to my natal chart, and second a 'fortunate' aspect in the transit chart. For example, recent small wins had either the transit Ascendant or MC conjunct or opposing my natal Sun within a degree applying. At the same time transit Moon was applying to square transit Pluto within a degree.

I am still experimenting !

Graham

Graham do you actually buy single lottery tickets online at the exact times you want? When I last looked that wasn't possible and you had to bank credit with them & give your numbers for whichever draws; perhaps I missed out here! Perhaps you can just buy the one ticket at the time; I need to look into that again... :D

You open an account on the National-Lottery website and deposit money. I typically deposit 20 pounds at a time. The unused credit just sits on your account. NOTE this is different from the direct debit option which will buy a ticked automatically every draw at a time the system selects.

When you want to buy a ticket you select if you want to play the UK Lotto, or the Euromillions (you can only buy for the next draw of the type you want, so that means a maximum of 3 or 4 days in advance). You then select your numbers, or choose Lucky Dip which gives you a random set of numbers and click Play. At that point your numbers will be displayed and you select buy. The whole process only takes a few seconds and I have been able to time a purchase to within less than 3 seconds.

Hope this helps.

Hmm, I'll look into it - but the way you describe it suggests that you have already committed to the 'game' as soon as you put your money in an account with them. By doing so - you no longer have the money and have thus engaged in the contract, albeit an incomplete one. I know that if I want a ticket at a certain time, I can hand over the money and get by return the ticket in person there and then. Yet, by depositing money online the game is underway as soon as you give the money, even if you can choose your numbers at other times for specific draws... I'll have to think about this - its another chicken and egg moment... :D

Yet, by depositing money online the game is underway as soon as you give the money,
I wondered about this initially, but you can withdraw the money at any time until you buy the ticket- so the commitment to the game or games is when you buy the ticket.

I can't recall if I posted before on this topic in an earlier thread . Apologies if I have for the repetition:

My experience, when I did some of this a few years ago was that I did win more often if I picked the time, but I didn't win big. This was very interesting because there were only a few ( I remember 3 times) when I thought the transits etc. were very good and the following happened:

1st time: the time was at night when I couldn't buy a ticket.
2nd time: I queued up to buy in a shop and at the time I ought to have been buying the shopkeeper had trouble with the machine when the guy in front of me was buying his ticket. So by the time it was resolved and I bought my ticket the moment was over!
3rd time: The time was early morning so decided to set my alarm. But something went wrong and either I didn't set it properly or it didn't go off. Either way it didn't work, I overslept and missed the chosen time by 45 minutes!

My conclusion, in conjunction with my own chart, was that natal chart rules- if there's no big lottery win there you can't create it. ( Not so good for those who believe in free will!!!!). I have a chart which basically says I am unlikely to even be really rich or really poor. I still do the lottery sometimes because, who knows, there may be a little known asteroid called "megamillions" that I've missed which is conjunct my 2nd house cusp at that moment!!!
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

Hi Amelia, nice to speak with you again :)

The fact that you can withdraw the money lodged with the account maybe changes things. It could then be perceived as acting much like a bank account. I buy & sell things on Ebay, I have a paypal account but I still choose when to buy items with the funds in my paypal account... This is sounding better.
Your experiences with hurdles getting in the way of your buying tickets does tend to imply that, sometimes we are meant to go through circumstances no matter what. You can have the golden key to that magical door, but everytime you approach the door it moves further away :)
Many years ago I could see I was likely to have an accident; Mars transit square Uranus and something else I think; it was timed for about 5am. I was a postman at the time and I had to get up at 4.15, have breakfast and walk to the sorting office. I set my alarm clock, got up, went into the kitchen and began making a jam sandwich - when I remembered the aspect. So I very carefully cut the bread with the bread knife, then put it down, picked up the butter knife and began spreading the butter. This done, I began spreading the strawberry jam on my bread and incredibly - bizarrely managed to cut myself with the butter knife! Blood and strawberry jam all over the place. had to wake my sleeping wife to help dress the cut which was flowing nicely. Phoned work and walked the opposite way to the hospital where I got stitches and an an anaesthetic injection. I was home in bed again by 6am.
If its going to happen - its going to happen. :)

amelia wrote:
( Not so good for those who believe in free will!!!!).
Hi Amelia,

In fact, you cannot produce any event that is not contained within the birth chart. You can change some few things, but not the whole picture. I have seen Huge quantity of charts and i never saw anyone "walking out of his chart".

By the way it would be interesting to know what book Akkadian is talking about and what are the rules he uses.

Sincerely

The odds on winning the National Lottery are 13,983,816/1

The odds on winning the Euromillions jackpot are 140,000,000/1

the 11th house is the house of hopes and wishes - you might need to look here and at it's Lord for further information.

The book I had all those years ago was printed in around 1974 or so, it was mainly based around horse racing (as there probably were no lotteries back then). I have hunted high & low for anything that looks like it & haven't found it. It wasn't one of Lois Rodden's books. I have a feeling it had an orange cover with a square image on the front cover - like a chess board or a snakes and ladders game board...
It is quite true that the natal chart reflects the life and events of the current incarnation, however, one can of course, introduce a tangent by setting a syndicate with an appropriate common purpose and the natal chart of such is not so fixed as one's own birth chart. Perhaps it would then be a mix of transits to the group natal chart or to a composite of all? Introducing a predetermined chart does allow one to step outside the confines of one's own natal image. In the far east, it is quite a common practice for astrologers to be consulted regarding the birth time of children; cesarean births are arranged in advance. Who's then to know - is it the future parents playing as deities or is it the incoming Soul choosing that moment for birth?
I myself predetermined the date and time of when my wife and I would be married - deliberately choosing the chart (as close as I could) to reflect our marriage. That said, I let my children choose/control their own date & time for birth and did not so much as glance at an ephemeris for months prior to their births - therefore not even allowing my thoughts to interfere with those moments.
Odds for lottery wins, to my mind have no bearing on the actual win events for those who do win. I have heard of people that actually won the lottery twice; there was a couple in Scunthorpe not so long ago... It stands to the foundation - if you are going to win - then you are going to win - this equals what Spark was saying.
I don't let the whole affair get in the way of life. I have a spreadsheet set out with the times and dates for the next year of when I will buy tickets, April might be interesting but nothing until then. So objectively - if I only buy tickets through the year on specific moments, I might spend ?20 - ?30 topps. I know others that almost religiously buy their tickets every single week. I have also seen folks buy ?10 scratchcards! I don't have the income (yet) to afford that :) I'll see if my system works for me or not all in good time. If it does, I'll let you know exactly how and what I did.
It's not the sudden vast wealth and money gratification that I am after - more the then presented opportunity for freedom to do what I really want to do in this life. I'd want to set up a charitable trust for publishing quality spiritual literature and allow my children to have the best possible education. Holidays in the sun, fast cars, parties and a big mansion - no thanks!