Spooky Action at a Distance

That's the name of a fun book on quantum mechanics that explores the phenomenon of nonlocality in physics. Nonlocality, VERY briefly, is the suggestion in quantum mechanics and other branches of physics that there might be no such thing as place and no such thing as distance.

Yes, it really is a fun read, not only because the writing is accessible to the layperson, but any astrologer will get a kick out of this quote by a physics professor, "if we take nonlocality seriously, if what happens here depends on what the stars are doing, it makes physics virtually impossible. If we really have to look to the stars to see our future, then I don't see how we can do physics anymore."

I think he's got that a little wrong, in the sense that you can still do physics and try to uncover unknown forces and, uh, the unknown. Meanwhile some of us will look to the stars as well.

Quantum physics is bringing out some amazing findings at last...for us who knew things all along but had no science tag for them!

Non locality is nothing more than telepathic communication and psychic visions etc. We know they happen...we know some see, hear etc.... time and space and place ...dead, alive....all seems irrelevant to those with the skill. So here comes the science for it along with new tags.

Who knows if astrology will be left intact as we venture into quantum. Perhaps its already changed?

Science has gone so far just recently that we are already grappling at commercial engineering level for the first quantum computer that will revolutionise everything. E v e r y t h i n g.

Critical mass of quantum mechanics understanding will alter our universe.

I have an idea our entire world will change.