World Events

Funny that no one has mentioned this yet, so I shall...

The Pope, Arch Bishop of Rome, passed into the next part of his existance at 9:37 PM in the Vatican on 2 April 2005

One way in which this has already affected the world at large is that P.C and Camilla have postponed their wedding (rather a good thing I should think, a solar eclipse for a marrieage chart....they have enough issues I should think, without adding undue hardship to themselves )

In anycase thought it might be interesting to discuss how This death affects the world and how it shows up in the electional chart.

Granny

:???:

Hi Granny

I don't know enough (anything?) about mundane to help you out here but I think this may be more of an event chart about the Pope's death than anything else. Interesting nonetheless with that 5th house.

However, something else occurred to me.

Has anyone noted the correlation between what's happening and 1997?

Death of a royal (Dianna, Rainier) and a religious leader (Pope, Mother Theresa) with Charles figuring prominently both times. Spooky.

I don't know who on the forum is into mundane, or eclipses. Anything to do with the eclipse?

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

hmm, hadn't noticed that correlation, though I find it fascinating that
John Paul was born and is being buried under a solar eclipse.

I also find it interesting that people have a lot of love and respect for him, yet the Catholic church has pretty much completely collapsed under his rule.

it seems to me that the events in the world seem to drag Charles out of the woodwork where I think he'd prefer to remain...an outsiders view obviously, but he's never seemed to be an important political figure in himself, but only in his office... I hope I"m expressing this clearly. Of course he is importnat to his family etc. I in no way wish to say anything unkind, only that, he isn't running a country, or a huge corporation that has global effects, or anything of that nature, he's pretty much and indentured Ambassador who is a public figure because of his birth and doesn't really have much other to do with world politics. In many ways he reminds me of Arch Duke Ferdinand. (though one hopes less tragically)

Granny.

:brows