i hadn't seen the pic, but i imagine it is not fake.. he is due some event on the 19th, so perhaps all is fine, but he was out of the public eye for an unusually long time frame..

i am working with 330am time for the attack on abqaiq oil processing facility... until i hear otherwise, this sounds like a good starting point...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abqaiq

the biwheel with the sept 23 1932 chart puts transit jupiter directly square the nodal axis..

the biwheel with the ksa 1902 chart also works but not as well as the one above.. here it is..

For my Simple Approach to Mundane Events I see Jupiter Ruler of Sagittarius square r.Neptune Ruler of Pisces.

Possibly we need to consider that Jupiter is seen a Co-Ruler.

Is the trouble between Iran and Saudi Arabia part of the two Worlds of Islam, at the most simple level?

Mars translated from one to the other last week.

Iran is a Theocracy, Jupiter verses Saudis Oil based System, Neptune.

As Neptune stays in Pisces far longer than Jupiter will stay in Sagittarius then you'd feel Saudi has the upper hand in the longer run.

Anyway that is how I'd approach it and then overlay the transits on to the best Country Charts going.

H

woowoo,

the wool is being pulled over peoples eyes with regard this topic of iran and ksa... the statement from some yahoo american that russia is no more then a gas station certainly applies to ksa, but it is the usa's gas station - converting oil for petrodollars.. when that jig is up, the usa $ is over... ksa has been used by the uk and then usa based on exploiting oil resources of the middle east... the reason the west is so pissed at iran is for the same reason - they can't access it and control it in the same way... well, my ideas might seem a bit jaded towards the imperialist powers, but it is only part of it..

ksa has been exporting jihadi- whabbiism to different parts of the globe with approval from the usa for the past 40 or more years... the real terrorist here is the usa-ksa, more then iran.. of that, you will not read about it in the western msm either...

You do have to wonder what the Heck is going on. Between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

I remember the story of two Successful Business in Ireland who ran opposing Telecoms Companies.

They became so competitive that they ended up destroying themselves through it.

There is a certain feeling of Madness around just now, and at least Trumpy does seem to hate Wars.

I read that the Xmas Eclipse is located NOT far from the Persian Gulf.

I think we have to be wary that Mars still has to make a 135° aspect to r.Uranus, then the trine to r.Pluto, then a 150° to r.Uranus.

The latter on the 12th Oct, and the trine late this Thursday UKT 19th Sept. The 135° is this Friday 20th Sept.

NOT GOOD. Friday's and Saturday's seem to be the days of Aggression ....

I would have thought that the trine would be beneficial but that could also point to a powerful Surgical Strike too.

Whilst the Jupiter r.Neptune square is play things will be Foggy I'd say. That is completed this Sunday 22nd Sept.

H