Confusing significators

Hi my cousin cast this chart and she confused, you will see why.

Manchester, England 6.36pm 30/12/04
the question is, is he attracted to me.

Her significators Sun in capricorn and Moon in leo
His significators Saturn in Cancer and Sun in Capricorn

The sun (her) is ruled by him-Saturn-He is on her mind, she has strong feelings for him
Saturn is in cancer in the 12th retrograde, does this mean he has feeling for her but is unable to express them/is unaware/unwilling?
His secondary ruler sun is in his own sign saturn he is mostly concerned with himself?
He looks very badly placed in the 12, in cancer AND retrograde

The sun and saturn do not make any aspect to each other, the moons next applying aspect is a semi sextile to saturn.
Venus next aspect is a conjunction to pluto=her obsessive feelings?

Thanks

Traditional astrology doesn?t use the semi-sextile, so the Moon is void of course. So that about sums things up for this chart. There is nothing left for your cousin to do.

Yes, I?d say that he is unable to act on whatever attraction may or may not be there. There are no applying aspects between the two significators. Though the Sun will eventually be opposite Saturn, they are not within their orbs in this chart, and even if you do count that, an opposition is not a good basis for a relationship. No applying aspects and a void of course Moon is a pretty definitive answer, and I wouldn?t put too much thought into a chart after finding that.

I wouldn?t put much emphasis on Venus in this chart either. You want to keep yours eyes on the heart of a chart ? the main significators and any planets in the angles. That would rule out Venus, but would include Jupiter and Neptune. Jupiter is incredibly strong but I wouldn?t hazard to guess what it represents here. It rules the 5th house ? pleasure, sex, children, and the 9th house ? travel, religion, and higher education. Neptune in the 7th house does kind of point to your cousin?s illusions.
Mark F