Does he still have feelings for me?

Hi,

I recently saw an ex of mine, i felt there was some feelings there on his part. Im over him (honest) I drew up a chart for the question" Does he still have feelings for me?"

6/dec/04 1.44am London, england

I have drawn up a few charts about myself and other matters (mostly friendspip and my appearance) I always get a Libra ascendant with jupiter in the 1st, can you give me insight into this?

My ruler Venus and his ruler mars are conjunct in his sign?? Does that mean yes he has feelings but i have the same feelings and hes in control (im in his sign?) My other ruler is the moon in virgo in the 12 house, nearly void of course...nearly!1 about to sextile to saturn in the 10th house. Does the moon in the 12th suggest that his feelings are hidden from me or that im hiding my feelings from myself? The ruler of the moon, mercury is retrograde, does this validate that i have no feelings (i used to).

Please help!!

Monte

The conjunction between Venus and Mars suggests he does, but you are both getting over it because the conjunction is separating. It?s hard to understand your concern, why you need to explore his feelings if he has no future involvement in your life.
I should look at the Moon, ruler of the 10th, positioned in the 12th and applying to a retrograde and debilitated Saturn in the 10th. The moon often shows issues that lie beneath the immediate question and this may be indicating a concern over your personal status or presenting a need for caution in your professional life.

Thanks Deb

I asked the question to help me with grasp horary, i learn best by asking questions that are relevant to my life (I lerned astrology by disecting my natal chart).

Im laughing out loud because what you said about my proffesional life is very true, i have been taking a break from work for the last couple of months and my savings are about to run out. So You are vey right there.

Could you please explain the relevance of Jupiter in the 1st in horary? What does this signify for the querant in matters of apperance and relationships

Thanks

Monte