4.- Federazione Italiana Gioco Calcio
Kind Regards
Mario
www.siderum.com

Hi Mario,

Football Association-Founded 26 October 1863, London, England
FIFA affiliation 1905
UEFA affiliation 1954

I think you will be very lucky to get any timed charts for any of these associations but good luck.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Thank MarkC
I have the time for The Football Association: Oct 26, 1863 at 17:07:13 UT, London. ASC=15?34'Taurus; MH=19?36'Capricorn.
2010 solar return has Saturn on Venus radix!!!
Mario
www.siderum.com

Hi Mario,
I have the time for The Football Association: Oct 26, 1863 at 17:07:13 UT, London.
Well done! What is your source for that?

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

The History of FA said:" From the early 19th Century, matches were first played on the pitches, playgrounds and cloisters of England?s public schools, but Eton?s way of playing would differ to Harrow?s, theirs to Winchester?s, to Charterhouse?s and so on to the ultimate extreme at Rugby. Frustrated, undergraduates at Cambridge tried to unify the rules in the mid-to-late 1840s and those rules would largely be accepted on the [u][b]evening of 26 October 1863[/b][/u]. At London?s Freemason?s Tavern representatives from 12 clubs and schools from the London area met to bang out a code for the game".

I use, the games won and lost England, assembled a data base, analyze the transits, Solar and Moon Return, Progressions, also uses data from the players and coaches who stood out in the Select, such as Sir Ernest Alfred "Alf "Ramsey, Sydney William Owen, Sir Geoffrey Charles Hurst, Paul Robinson, Gary Neville, Peter Shilton, Bobby Moore, David Robert Joseph Beckham, and Other!!!
www.siderum.com

I use, the games won and lost England, assembled a data base, analyze the transits, Solar and Moon Return, Progressions, also uses data from the players and coaches who stood out in the Select, such as Sir Ernest Alfred "Alf "Ramsey, Sydney William Owen, Sir Geoffrey Charles Hurst, Paul Robinson, Gary Neville, Peter Shilton, Bobby Moore, David Robert Joseph Beckham, and Other!!!
Ah so the time is rectified. Well I admire the work you have put in. So what do you make of the resignation of Lord Triesman the , Chairman of the Football Association this week after his private statements of corruption by other countries were made public? Did you see this coming?

Mark

Hi MarkC
sent him the Chart from FIFA, which responds to your question, I think the corrupccion, violence (there will be blows of fists, arms hurt and wounded and beaten), and the scandal, will be the hallmark of this world cup because Neptune is square to the Sun and Mars is square to Mars all this for the start of the World June 11th 2010
FIFA: May 21, 1904; 11:01:39 Local Time Paris- ASC=26?42'Leo;MH=16?32'Taurus
Kind Regards
Mario
www.siderum.com

I am submitting a horary for the World Cup that I have been brooding over the last fortnight. We did discuss the 2006 WC here at Skyscript and I suggested that a Leo country would win. In fact both Italy and France were in the final and the most South Eastern of these countries won, namely Italy. If you had put your money on Italy and France meeting in the final, you might have been picking up 30:1 in odds or more!! :shock:
http://www.astronor.com/worldcup06.htm
This chart should also be compared with the horary chart for the World Cup in 1986 that was won by Argentina and shown by Jupiter casting his antiscia to the Libra ascendant. By coincidence Jupiter was in Pisces 1986, which also is the case in the horary chart for 2010. This is interesting, particulary due to the dignity held by Jupiter - but the comparison stops there. http://www.astronor.com/worldcup86.htm

Now the interesting thing is that the winning team was shown by the ascendant in both cases, but the ascendant or its ruler has to enjoy some sort of dignity to emphasis that fact. The ascendant in my approach for 2010 is in Virgo. That could be either Greece or Brazil, just for starters. Of course I would like to see England deliver a spectacular show this year - and I am hoping that Jupiter and Uranus into Aries (Britain) will give that extra zest. But the first thing to do is to examine which planets or parts are dignified in the horary chart. Let me also point out that anything I say at this point I might change as ideas mature.

The Moon enjoys her application to Jupiter in his own sign, Pisces. I do like this and I think that the Piscian nation Portugal should be considered. The Moon and Jupiter are sextile the MC, but I am not sure that it will be enough to win. I also note that Sagittarius is intercepted in the 4th house , and since Jupiter is joined to the Moon (Cancer) this could be indicative of Africa as the hosting nation. The potential of the African teams is exciting, but this has to be looked into.

Venus is Lady of the 10th house and in her own terms in Gemini, intercepted in the 10th house. This could get interesting. It doesn't have a European feel. :???: The USA are on the way up as a football nation - more significantly is that when a planet is in a masculine sign it will lean towards its masculine rulership. Venus in Gemini could mean Argentina, but have they got it in them?

Back to Brazil - they are a candidate (as always). I really don't know what they have got going for them at the moment, but the ascendant is trine Pluto and this does endorse them with power. The crunch line, or rather testimony, in my opinion is Mercury, Lord of the ascendant, in his own face in Taurus but in the exaltation degree of the Moon. This is beautiful. I think that Mercury in Taurus in the 9th tends to indicate a nation located in the South West, something that agrees with Brazil's candidature.

I haven't quite got involved in the FIFA World Cup as yet, but this imput might give something to get our minds working. Brazil and Portugal in the final, or is there room for other creative solutions and I may adjust my judgement? How about Ghana - seeing Taurus is in the South? :)
http://www.astronor.com

The first match of 2010 World Cup is between South Africa and Mexico will play the June 11, 2010 at 16:00 hours (-2) Johannesburg. ASC = 00 ? 27 'Sagittarius, MH = 15 ? 20'Leo.
MArio
www.siderum.com

Apparently there is an opening ceremony before the first match which perhaps we should consider as the start time for the tournament as a whole. Does anybody know when this opening ceremony is scheduled to begin? Two hours beforehand has been suggested but I haven't been able to find an official time.