relationship chart: ruler 7 in 1, and moon in 7

"Possibilities for Steve and me to become a couple?"
Question asked in Brussels, Belgium
July 6, 2004, 10.45 AM (i.e. 8.45 universal time)

Ascendant= 6 Virgo.

Ruler of 7, Jupiter, is conjunct the ascendant, at 14 virgo.
The Moon is conjunct the descendant, at 8 Pisces.
So it seems we are on each other's minds.

Venus and Mars sextile each other, that seems a positive sign, if you use venus as an indicator of me, as a woman, and mars as an indicator of him. or does one only use venus as teh indicator of teh woman when it's about another woman, and not about yourself?

Moon approaches opposition with jupiter, and both Jupiter and Moon square Venus, that's in 10 Gemini (conjunct the benefic royal star aldebaran). SO that seems to be a negative answer.

And Jupiter is in detriment, no good sign either.

However, after the opposition and the square, before changing signs, the moon will trine the sun. can that imply that after a first obstacle we will get together? Or that i will soon meet someone else?

Mercury, ruler of 1, also representing me, is at 3 Leo, approaching a sextile with venus and a conjunction with mars. indicating I will meet someone else?

(sorry, still don't know how to post a chart)

Hi Haku,

Although the Moon is applying to the trine of the Sun, the Sun is conjunct Saturn, and I can't help but consider that the Moon's separation from Uranus on the descendant, and application to Jupiter by opposition is going to bring the same difficulties for starting a relationship as have been discussed in 4doorz post. Ascendant ruler is also applying to the conjunction of Mars, ruler of the 8th, so I don't see that as a positive sign either.

I'm still wondering about Venus. It's in trine to Neptune and the Moon applies by square but without Mutual Reception. It could be showing stressfully heightened emotions. Hope I'm wrong.

thank you deb. as for the moon leaving uranus - i had just rather abruptly broken off all contact with someone who wanted to date me, and immediately afterwards verysuddenly& unexpectedly got in touch with Steve. Thought that was what Uranus was referring to.

as for the conjucntion with mars, ruler of 8: can't it imply a sexual contact?

and can the emphasis on the 11th house promiss a friendship?

I don?t connect the 8th house with anything associated with pleasure, and Mars is not only ruling the 8th but is also located on the 12th house cusp. It could be relating to this other relationship though.