Russia, KAZAN
28-mar-2008 16-00 GMT
Ak BARS (home) vs SALAVAT

Ak BARS on ASC.

Moon void of course (+ASC)

But chart is not ideally radical.(-ASC)

MOON applies to opposition anti-POS (26GEM41') (-ASC)

MOON aspects nodal axis in favor of serie continuation (+ASC)

NN in 5 house (+ASC/2)

VENUS partile conj URANUS. May be 0:0 or big scoring?

PoVictory (00ARIES34') in power of MARS and his allies (-ASC)

I DON't KNOW...! :-sk
Alexey

Result in overtime 3:4 in favor guests, SALAVAT. The team is in play-off final.

2 Factors in favor of guests:

Chart is not radical. MARS RULER OF HOUR, VENUS RULER Of DAY. Is it complicated to imagine a more non radical testimony?

and

MOON applies to opposition anti-POS (26GEM41')

shown their brutal force.
Alexey

LOKO-SALAVAT
09-apr-2008
15:00 GMT
YAROSLAVL
:!: Final of play-off series. :!:

CHART IS RADICAL.

I assigned DSC to LOKO because they are red-white and (new idea for me from Bonatti) Lord of 12 house (supporters, fans) from 7 house, namely JUPITER, is more stronger. That is DSC will get support from native fans, while ASC will not. DSC is home team.

Accidental:
L1=VENUS -6
L7=MARS +6

Last MOON aspect with VENUS and VENUS is VOC. Very bad for ASC.
Next MOON aspect with MERCURY. And ME make aspect with strong SUN.

PART of VICTORY square MOON. (?)
AntiURANUS conj ASC(?)

My decision is draw in regulation time or LOKO will win.
Last edited by UBER on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexey

Well done, Uber :D
(new idea for me from Bonatti) Lord of 12 house (supporters, fans) from 7 house, namely JUPITER, is more stronger. That is DSC will get support from native fans, while ASC will not. DSC is home team.
This new idea from Bonatti is very interesting. So you look at rulers of 6th and 12th and see which is stronger. Is that by both essential and accidental dignities? I'm wondering why Bonatti suggests 12th house rather than 2nd. Does he give an explanation?

Ficina wrote:Well done, Uber :D
(new idea for me from Bonatti) Lord of 12 house (supporters, fans) from 7 house, namely JUPITER, is more stronger. That is DSC will get support from native fans, while ASC will not. DSC is home team.
This new idea from Bonatti is very interesting. So you look at rulers of 6th and 12th and see which is stronger. Is that by both essential and accidental dignities? I'm wondering why Bonatti suggests 12th house rather than 2nd. Does he give an explanation?
It is not Bonatti himself, it is really B.Brady. Brady (and me :P ) think, 2th house is material support and physical reserves or form of team or sportsman. 12th house is non-material support of local town and fans. 2th house represent team reserves and their past record. So, power of 2th (or 8th) houses may represent a potential favorite.

Idea is absolutely new, I tried it yesterday 1st time, so I take sum of essential and accidental dignities.

I tried to study essential dignity on 4th house cusp (which ruler get more essential dignity there), but it seems don't work. :(
Alexey

Last match of Play-off Russian Superliga.
:!: Final of Finals! :!:
Salavat Ulaev (Ufa) home - Lokomotive (Yaroslavl) guest
Odds: 1.435 3.100

11-apr-2008
Ufa, Russia
13-00 GMT

Chart is not absolutely radical. ASC=00Libra46'.

Then jump to horary.

11-apr-2008
Moscow, Russia
11-45 GMT
Will Loko win?

Chart is radical, but Saturn almost on cusp. Error of super astrologer? :D

ASC=Loko
L1 MERCURY combust in 8th house of death.
L7 JUPITER is in fall (Salavat losed last match), but in other dignities he is strong in 5th house.

MOON carry light (?) from L10 VENUS to L4 MARS.

Part of DEATH is on MC.

LOKO will lose. :-sk
Last edited by UBER on Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alexey

Calgary Flames (home) - San Jose Sharks (favs)
Calgary, Canada (obviously bears walk on streets there as well as in Moscow)
14-apr-2008
02:11 GMT

SanJose won last match and they are odds-on favs, and here I test 2th house of past records and potential power. L2 is stronger then L8. That is ASC=SanJose.

In play-offs home-guest relationship is less significant.

Chart is a non-radical and ASC on Via Combusta. That is Calgary (dog) will surely beat spread.

L7 MARS in mutual reception on exaltation with JUPITER, so planets exchange energies and seemingly they need time to untwist that relationship. Thus SanJose score 3 goals one after another in 1st period, but Calgary score 4 goals one after another too in rest of the match.

Beside that, L7 stronger than L1.

POF (08Auarius) in critical degree, that is on border of two moon signs. (-Favs)

Calgary Flames - San Jose Sharks 4:3
Alexey

I merged Ice-Hockey and Basketball because prediction method are the same.
In Baseball home team always starts a match (see L.Lehman and B.Brady), so method is a slightly different.
Alexey