The AFC Championship game and diurnal charts

Last night I finally got around to looking at the AFC game via Sophia Mason's diurnal chart method.

I don't know how to reproduce the charts here, and even if I did they wouldn't be able to show the aspect lines, which are an important part of the system. So I will just give you the data, and if you are interested you can put the charts up. If you're not....

San Diego had their first win on 9/9/07, at home, and the game started at 1:16 pm PDT.

New England won their first game on 9/9/07 also, played at 1:03 pm EDT at East Rutherford, NJ, against the Jets.

The Championship game was played in Foxboro, MA, on Jan. 20, 2008, at 3:05:00 pm EST, and as we all know, the Pats won easily, altho I don't think they covered the spread.

I explained in my last post how to put up the charts, so there is nothing more to say on that topic. I would suggest you use the two charts per page method, rather than the biwheel, as it is much less messy.

In looking at the two charts side-by-side it is quite apparent that the Pats would win. Note the much heavier aspecting into the angles in the Pats
chart.

In looking at the two birth charts, note that the Pats have the Sun/Uranus oppoition right along the meridian, with Mars, Venus, the Vertex, and Neptune all aspecting the two main planets. The Chargers have the same aspect pattern, but it has moved away from the angles. Instead, they have Jupiter right on the Ascendant. Trouble is, Jupiter makes no really close aspects.

I'll take a look at the Superbowl in a few days, altho I fear the astrology will only confirm the worst fears of a Giants fan. There is no way the New York eleven can beat the Pats, is there?

Of course, we all knew they couldn't beat the Cowboys, either. Or the Packers. Is it possible....

Regards,

Bob