US Politix -- Obama's got it ...

and here's why -- JFK -- that is JFKerry, last Demo nominee (see Ellen Black's hellenic exegesis on his life and chart) just endorsed Obama -- that, coupled with the fact that $Bill Bradley (2 days, July 28, 1943, after McJagger, same day as old dead guitar hero Mike Bloomfield of Butterfield Blues Band and Electric Flag) already got on board just before New Hampshire -- and Keith & Kerry Sagittari of 1943 ...

The Stones will totally cook this summer ... it would be orgasmic if they could come to Chicago for the Blues Fest early June ...

If anyone knows anyone ... Mick should fund the U of Chicago Film Department to do a killer biopic of the Butterfield Blues Band, which is, the sout'side of Chicago, in the middle of the baddest part of town -- both the Stones and ButterBlue did sout'side 47th Street blues -- Chess Studios is now a blues museum, that the first place they hit when they came to Chicago in the early '60's. Somewhere in my archives is a photo of a young Mike Bloomfield at the feet of Howlin' Wolf.

Let's rock

kind of. he's got dimensions never seen before on the american POLITICAL scene.

there's a lot of controversy about his chart -- moon especially, the 1:06 pm AHST being favored from Frances McEvoy's data -- this a 0GE01 moon -- earlier gives a void of course moon. but i was thinking last night, he might have his moon in an anarectic degree -- 29 TA + -- he did declare his candidacy last year on a void of moon -- but if his natal moon & his declaratory moon are both anarectic -- the apparently voido declaration could be still personally active, applying to aspect his natal.

we'll see tonight -- he's the projected winner at 11 am in Chicago, but the polls haven't closed in the primary states yet,

hillary's looking clueless from here -- still spinning. she's confused tactics for principal and has violated some important principles of political praxis -- like not doing latte with the alderman of her natal ward in Chicago -- the 48th -- so of course, she won't carry her ward -- this is insider chitown pol talk which may be close to incomprehensible outside the loop (as 'twere) -- she's a lifetime victim of her lust for power, confusing her life consuming desire for talent: i can't imagine how she could possibly win

i can't imagine how she could possibly win

I assume this is based on your personal political analysis of the way the votes are totting up rather than astrology?

Its surely, not easy to form a firm astrological opinion on Clinton's chances with the ambiguity over both her and Obama's birth data?

http://apotelesmatics.com/2007/03/13/hi ... rth-chart/

In the meantime, I plan to study the main Republican party runner John McCain. We seem to have A class Rodden data for him at least.

http://www.astrodatabank.com/NM/McCainJohn.htm

Actually, I use a 7:35 am time for HRC -- my rectification ... I put her husband's solar degree at her MC -- there are so few synastric connexions between them -- and their alliance is career oriented ...

given that hypothetical, hillary's impossible because the lunar eclipse on Aug 16 -- some 10 days or so before the convention -- gets her on the angles, and her campaign will crumple then, if she's still on her feet.

Hillary Clinton

Besides the direct transits to her relocated natal chart as noted below I have uploaded the progressed lunars for her commencement address, notification of failed bar exam, marriage, Chelsea's birth, the interview of her and Bill by Steve Kroft for "60 Minutes" and her election to the U.S. Senate. The exactness of appropriate aspects to both natal and progressed lunars leaves no doubt in my mind that her correct time of birth is 2:18 am, CST. How much astrological proof do you need. These results cannot be achieved using any other birth time.

I discovered this technique and have used it on thousands of charts for more than 30 years with the same type of success. If correct data is given I EXPECT to hit a bullseye EVERY time.

Using the 2:18 am time for Hillary and relocating it to 4 different locations and 5 different events gives direct hits in every case.

May 31, 1969, Wellesly, MA, Commencement address, transit Jupiter square MC, Jupiter and Uranus straddle the Asc.

Nov 3, 1973, Fayetteville, AR, Learned she had failed the D.C. Bar Exam, Neptune opposite MC.

Oct 11, 1975, Fayetteville, AR, Married, transit Venus square MC.

Feb 27, 1980, Little Rock, AR, Chelsea born, transit Jupiter square MC.

Nov 7, 2000, Chappaqua, NY, Elected to the U.S. Senate, transit Moon conjunct Dsc, transit Venus opposite MC.

Mar 4, 2008 Hillary's Ohio and Texas wins using 2:18 am chart for Chicago.

Progressed Jupiter conjunct Zenith in Hillary's 2:18 am chart progressed to March 4 at 9 pm CST with transit Uranus square the progressed MC.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/37pf32

In addition (for the 2:18 am chart) transit Jupiter trine Asc, transit Sun conjunct Dsc, transit Sun/Jup midpoint trine the Zenith. Compare that to transit Saturn conjunct MC or IC of 8 am or 8pm charts.

http://tinyurl.com/2u7hhe

All aspects were less than 2 degrees from being exact.

The progressed lunars can be viewed on PhotoBucket.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/yohtvl