Special attention to this very interesting chart.

Ok, I just got burned by this Asian Champions League Final 2nd Leg game (1st Leg score: 1-1).

November 14, 2007
Urawa Reds (JPN) vs Sepahan (IRN)
Saitama Stadium, Japan (GMT +9)
35?N54'10'' & 139?E43'03''
K.O exact @ 7:25 pm and 30 seconds (Japan Local Time)

Urawa Reds are odds on favorites (odds=1.45)

Chart Asc = 06 Cancer but Moon is in Capricorn and Descendant is Capricorn. What is Lord 1?

JF did not mention anything about this in his book, so I assigned Moon to remain as Lord 1 and do without the "flow of events"

The chart's testimonies for the underdogs:
1. Antiscia L10 (Jupiter) in Underdogs House 7.
2. Moon L1 bodily in Underdogs House 7.

:x Urawa won 2-0

Have I missed out on anything?

Chart Asc = 06 Cancer but Moon is in Capricorn and Descendant is Capricorn. What is Lord 1?

JF did not mention anything about this in his book, so I assigned Moon to remain as Lord 1 and do without the "flow of events"
Actually he does mention it: he says you cannot do all the charts, or words like that.
My opinion is that you always have to use the Moon as flow of events.
In these charts I try to find another likely planet as ruler to replace the Moon and in this chart there is an obvious one: Mars in 1.

Moon, as flow of events is applying to conjoin Mars, Lord 1. Favourite wins. Isn't hindsight a wonderful thing :lol:

Norway - Turkey 1-2 on Saturday!
What everyone though would be an easy home run that would qualify Norway to the European Championships, has now turned into a football nightmare. Norway took an early lead in the game for the Turks to turn the tables as the match developed. Now Turkey has to loose and Norway win final matches for Norway to stand a chance to get through. :-sk

Norway is Scorpio. Turkey is Virgo. Moon was in Aquarius. The Moon does cast its antiscia to Scorpio, but Scorpio and Aquarius are violent signs [i.e. male sexuality]. The Moon in Aquarius and the Sun in Scorpio causes a rejection of dignity. The lights do not support eachother - therefore the Norway (also the home team) run into disaster and their qualification to the EU finals is aborted! :,
http://www.astronor.com

Hi friends,

We have facinating EPL match on Saturday.

Bolton V Manchester United

24 /11/2007
Bolton
15:00

Asc: Taurus 8 19
Bolton Kit White So Asc. Bolton

Venus is stronger than retro and debilitated Mars (Dec Lord)

Bolton can upset mighty Manchester United
Warm Regards,
Rohaan Joshii

Because of the Full Moon, today's match charts all have PoF sitting on Desc. In two of the 3pm games, Bolton v ManU and Middlesbrough v Villa, it is partile conjunct, by which I mean PoF is within same degree as Desc. Since I can't see anything else going on in the charts, I'm wondering if this will be an indication of victory for the away teams. ManU are odds-on faves and Villa are marginal faves.

Great call, guys :' Bolton 1 ManU 0. Hope you had some money on it. Bolton were around 6/1 I think. Interesting that Fergie was "sent off" to sit in the stand after having words with the ref at half time.

Villa won 3-0 :)

Ficina wrote:Great call, guys :' Bolton 1 ManU 0. Hope you had some money on it. Bolton were around 6/1 I think. Interesting that Fergie was "sent off" to sit in the stand after having words with the ref at half time.

Villa won 3-0 :)
Always do.

Rosenborg-Chelsea at Lerkendal, Trondheim, Norway 63N25 10E25. Kick-off at 20.45 LST (19.45 GMT). Asc 16LE20, MC 15AR12.

I'm not sure how to judge this chart, but weather conditions will sure be extreme. I have Trondheim as ruled by Pisces and Leo. Does Moon applying to the Sun, lord of the Leo ascendant, give advantage to the home team? Odds are 6,25:1 if Rosenborg win. the descendant is hardly hospitable with Neptune there in Aquarius, Saturn joined with the South Node.

Anyone with more experience with eventcharts that would care to comment?
http://www.astronor.com