Please understand me, i am far more a psychic than an astrologer, and because of this, i can get emotional!
Please remember that history records that English history isnt the best, but after 1947, India has progressed, and now seems that its poverty stricken people have a chance to lift them out of poverty!

I wish not to involve myself in Tom's thread, thus i write here, it is difficult for me!

I am not trying to powerplay anything, nor am i trying to damage a great astrologer such as Tom, or the American Dream/People, but we must be careful!

I write now with ref to Tom's thread, Sept 11th 2007, Eclipse.

With ref. to U.K. observers, being last night, which was 20th August 2007, there was a programme on ITV 1 at 11pm "Pilger: War on Democracy", that i found deeply disturbing!

If this wasn't viewed, perhaps i can give a web-site:-
johnpilger.com/

After going to site, you will see on the left, "The ghost of Pinochet haunts the campaign against Chavez, please click on "Click here to see more"

My point to all this is, the Pinochet takeover happened on 11th Sept 1973, has this any symbolism?

John Pilger is a very well known journalist, that is respected.

Obviously, many may view some of my connections to where i live, as being co-incidence, but please dont forget that the attempted terrorist attack that happened in London on 21st July 2005, only failed due to the explosives not having the right mixture.
The apartment that these explosives were mixed was Curtis House, Ladderswood Way, New Southgate, or Frien Barnet.....within a mile of my local church.
During this time, i was manic, trying to make sense of astrology and the attack on 7th July 2005 in London which has a Juno connection!

Obviously we cannot deny that during calendar reform, there may have been electional astrology aligning Sirius to an angle, my observations before seeing the Jupiter alignment during the English Gregorian Calendar reform, led me to email Nicholas Campion, one of our greatest astrologers and history lecturers, several times without reply.

If Jupiter was aligned with Sirius at New Year 1753 by electional astrology, we would conclude that The Royal Society was in this up to their neck!

I have just emailed Nicholas Campion again, perhaps you will allow me to get slightly suspicious if i dont get a reply, perhaps you may see why by this website at the top, which shows connections with Nicholas Campion.

www.bathspa.ac.uk/about/profiles/profil ... ic%5Ccamn1

While looking through Skyscripts interesting archives, i found "John Gadbury- Politics & the decline of astrology" by David Plant.
In the report it mentions that the Royal Greenwich Observatory foundation stone was laid on 10th August 1675 (OS) which means that ten days have to be taken out on computer software, making it 31st July 1675 (NS) in line with the Gregorian Calendar.

Obviously i was looking for a Sirius connection, obviously that is what i found for Greenwich U.K., both Venus and North Node are conjunct Sirius by projected measurement!

Siriusly its coming up to often to be by chance!

We know if we look at the day that the cornerstone of the White House was laid, at one perception of the start of the day, being 00:00am on 13th October 1792, we find Sirius rising by paran, is there any other connections in symbolism to 13th October?

Yes there is- superstition over Friday 13th is valued by Jaques De Molay, being the Grand Master of the Knights Templar being arrested on Friday 13th October 1307, this is where this superstition came from!

David Ovason stated that Spica was another star that the founding fathers of America aligned "Americans past and present under", which follows through to the Statue of Liberty being aligned to 28th Oct. 1886, where we find Spica being the heliacal rising star.

This arguement isnt strong as for this location, being New York, Spica is the heliacal rising star from 17th Oct. to 4th Dec. 1886, but with other calcalations does have merit.

The ancient astronomers saw all the great symbols of masonry in the stars, Sirius glitters in masonic lodges as the "Blazing Star".

This statement can be found in the book "Morals and Dogma, by Albert Pike, page 486", Pike was very important to American masons!

I wish to make no comment to this statement by "the Archbishop of Canterbury, which is similiar to recent Popes.

www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn41 ... _n12654493

hopefully this will work!