?Dragon?s abdomen?

Hello, I?ve heard that such terminology as ?Dragon?s abdomen? :-sk (not sure if call it correctly) was used in ancient astrology about Moon position in t-square to the Nodes. And that it?s not so bad in generally. Does anyone know something about?

I?ve never heard this term, or the interpretation applied to it. It seems feasible, since the north node was called the dragon?s head and the south node was called the dragon?s tail, so the Moon in square to the nodes would be between the head and tail. It?s a pity you don?t have a reference for the use of the term. I would have thought it puts the Moon in a very sensitive position.

I?ve read some article (in russian) about such Moon position at West or East part to Nodes in known nation?s leaders charts. In one case (forgot which one exactly) person brings progressive changes to the nation, in other just destructions. But positions in both cases are very tense and demands actions.

Hello, I?ve heard that such terminology as ?Dragon?s abdomen? Sick (not sure if call it correctly) was used in ancient astrology about Moon position in t-square to the Nodes
Isn't a planet square the nodal axis referred to as "at the bendings?" Maybe the Russian was a bad translation from another language?

Tom

Lee Lehman wrote about the bendings in Classical Astrology for Modern Living, Ch 10

Ptolemy...
For when the moon happens to be at the bendings of its northern and southern limits it helps, with respect to the character of the soul, in the direction of greater versatility, resourcefulness, and capacity for change...
http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/R ... s/3D*.html

According to Rudhyar, the pivots of the Nodes and bendings are parallel to the cardinal ingresses of the zodiac....Rudhyar and others discuss the Moon?s latitude cycle in terms of lunar matters of adaptation, assimilation, growth, and release....
http://www.astrologyinstitute.com/Articles/cycles.htm

Kim

Thank you Kim. Actually I have such configuration in my chart. Moon on DC(Aries) squares to Nodes. N.Node in 9th in Cancer, hinting on emigration and settling family in other country. :bl