Hi Rachel
I too have been unable to find the place of his birth(I could find David Davis' though). D Cameron was elected as the leader of the Conservative Party at 3pm on 6 Dec. Looking at the transits, I'm a bit puzzled. Such difficult transits for the time of jubilation and triumph for him(assuming he was born in the UK)... Saturn is hovering over the possible conjunction of his Moon and Jupiter in Leo, squared by transiting Mars and opposed by transiting Jupiter. The South Node transited on his Libra SUn this year and yet to transit on his natal Venus at 7 Libra. What does all this mean?

Hi
Just took a look at this chart and has very interesting synastry with the UK chart, as ( assuming the birthtime is more or less correct) the ascendent and MC are close to the UK ones, but also uranus is close to the asc. in the 12th house in both charts, and they have both jupiter (1 leo) and neptune (18-20 scorp) conjunct. Obviously the neptune conjunction is a once every 165 year (and affects everyone born about then) but together with the jupiter it is especially interesting given that there is an approaching jupiter neptune square at the moment - he seems to have caught some element of undelying UK ideological belief system. Definitely worth watching.

I've heard that the data for Cameron's time of birth is actually slightly earlier i.e. 5.55am. Apparently the source is the English Astrologer Frank Clifford who got it from his mother. At least that is what I have been told.

Mark

Source for David Cameron's data

Dear All,
Annabel Herriott told me that David Cameron had rechecked his data with his mother and it was 5.55am, rather than 6am. This may be him trying to be a helpful politician, as astrologers had asked for a more precise birth time than 6am (a time bandied about far more often than chance would have it), or it may be that a more accurate time had actually been found. Either way, it's likely to be the best source we're going to get.
Best wishes
Frank Clifford
________
BUY EASY VAPE VAPORIZER
Last edited by flareuk on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.