Is it too late to audition?

As the title suggests, I want to audition for a show in LA that as soon as I saw the casting notice, I did a horary chart.

The audition is for equity members which I applied for and have till 11/26 to submit the audition and it take 7-10 days to be approved for equity. I'm essentially applying for equity to audition, but regardless I want to be equity to auditions.

Now the chart is already late, and normally I would dismiss this, but didn't for a specific reason. That being that, I do want to audition, but wondering if it's already too late-in that the company has already hired the actors they need, but are only posting the casting notice bc it's required by law that they post it even if they've already casted, and wondering if that is what the chart is showing.

Should not audition as my chances are 0?
So question is should I audition? And which houses would one be looking at besides ASc?
Nov 17th 2021 6:32 AM PST Los Angeles, CA, USA
ASC 25° 27
34° 3'N 118° 15'W
[/img]
Last edited by astromythtarotbyjc on Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
AMT

The ascendant is not late, AMT. What would be considered late is 27, 28, 29, i.e. the last three degrees.

The date of your chart, please? For some reason this particular image hosting website hates all my browsers.

I'm assuming it's 17 November, 2021. A quick glance reveals to me a strong Moon in Taurus. Moon is immediately applied to trine Venus by domicile. Venus, a fortune by the way, rules the 7th, which is generally the person you're dealing with, the examiner, the judge, and so on. Your ascendant lord also receives the applying Venus with a strong reception (by exaltation).

So far so good. We can't ignore Moon opposing Mars, but this Moon connects Venus to Mars, and with Mars collecting both and receiving Venus, the malice of this aspect should be abated slightly. I still do not like the opposition, but the aforesaid immediate aspects with Venus are both very nice to have.

I would encourage you to go and see what happens.

In the creative industry sometimes it does make a difference to just show up as much as possible. Make an impression even if you don't get the role this time. Who knows, right? I am a poet, and my poems have been accepted to places I thought were the least likely to accept them. Glad I decided to send them anyway (as long as they met the guidelines, of course).

Good luck!
Last edited by AmeliaS on Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

I agree that there are some positives. The Sun is on the ascendant, showing this is an opportunity for exposure in your field. Venus, planet that lords creative fields, is in the 2nd house of finances and traditional house dealing with occupations and aspects both the Moon and Mars and receives Moon and is received by Mars. However, although Mars is dignified it is cadent in the 12th and the SN (decreases of good things, increase of bad) is in the 1st. Likewise, the Moon is exalted but next squares Saturn in the 3rd and is cadent. Lilly would say that if there are equal good and bad things about a chart it may not be wise to judge it (it is a consideration).

The primary question was is it too late to audition and the chart is not showing that although the ascendant is getting towards the end, so I would not delay much further. The chart shows you have the talent to succeed but it may not be a lucky situation or time (essential dignity with accidental debility and malefic influences). I agree that it would be good for exposure at least and it could lead to learning about other jobs. Normally when the Sun is so emphasized it is an indication that it could help your goals in some way.

I think if many actors and actresses were deterred by an astrology chart they would not have gotten where they are today. Mars should go with its gut. Mars in Scorpio has good instincts and can get what it wants but sometimes it has to take the longer road to get there because water signs are not direct in their energies. Mars in Scorpio might even succeed by doing things that others might overlook.

[quote="AmeliaS"]

Thank you so much A. I thought 25° and later were considered later and 3° or earlier is considered too early! So glad to know this! Yes apologies on the dates, i've corrected it.
I will definitely go and keep you updated!

Thank you!
AMT

[quote="Tanit3333"]

Thank you T,

I am going to go for it, and see what happens. My initial thoughts were that even it it were too late, I would try to give myself exposure. I'm honestly surprised how little actors are into astrology, I will keep you posted, and looking forward to going back a rereading your post.
AMT