Hello Mariex 35,

It is hard to say why some charts draw more attention than others.
For my own, I usually look at the chart and the significators to see how they dance together. And then, I sleep on it and look at it again the following day. Sometimes my perspective will have changed completely, sometimes not.
In your case to your question asked in your other post 'Does he want to have sex with me again?', I think you did a good evaluation of your situation.

Moon (co-significator in ASC and lording his 5th) in the Triplicity and Bound of Saturn R and wide trine last to JupiterL7)
Saturn R in the Face of the Moon.

Let me qualify some points here.

Mars in the ASC shows the urgency to act on the matter.
Moon (co-ruler) accidentally dignified in the 1st house shows changes coming up maybe influenced by some of your friends (Moon L11). And his 5th House.
The trine to Saturn R (mutual agreement) shows the sense of timing and a need to look over your shoulder at the backlog of your relationship.
With Saturn being R, the 'mutual agreement' will come with strings attached, like deep-seated insecurities. This aspect suggests a deeper need for communication rather than real a emotional bond (Air signs).
The result may end up to be not as good as anticipated.
But sometimes, a good talk is what may propel you to move forward and stop wearing black colors.

Best to you,,
Ouranos
Blessings!

Mariex35,

Most times it's just how much time I have the moment I see that post and/or how confident I am about reading that chart. Nothing more.

In your case though, let me add that sex is not a question that I feel comfortable answering. Ms Deb Houlding has written an article explaining why some questions might be too flippant or trivial or "base"--she thinks whether one would have sex with a certain person is a base question:

https://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_questions.html

You might not agree with everything she or the ancient masters said about the way we should approach horary, but it is certainly worth a read. I in particular echo her observation that relationship horary in the past is treated as a much more serious matter, reserved for serious questions about commitments, marriages, and cheating partners. Just some food for thought.
Last edited by AmeliaS on Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you for the reminder Amelia!
Which makes us reflect at what we are doing here.
I have the same discomfort (generally around Scorpio questions like sex and death!)
On the plus side of Mariex35 question was not about 'sex with a prospective lover' but sex with a former long-term partner. And the Moon/Saturn trine in Air sign does not spell 'lust' per se but more a desire of a deep and meaningful communication talk.

"Now if you or any other really intelligent person were arranging the fairnesses and justices between man and woman, you give the man a one-fiftieth interest in one woman, and the woman a harem." (Mark Twain)

:)
Blessings!

Ouranos wrote:Thank you for the reminder Amelia!
Which makes us reflect at what we are doing here.
I have the same discomfort (generally around Scorpio questions like sex and death!)
On the plus side of Mariex35 question was not about 'sex with a prospective lover' but sex with a former long-term partner. And the Moon/Saturn trine in Air sign does not spell 'lust' per se but more a desire of a deep and meaningful communication talk.

"Now if you or any other really intelligent person were arranging the fairnesses and justices between man and woman, you give the man a one-fiftieth interest in one woman, and the woman a harem." (Mark Twain)

:)
It’s not with a long term partner it’s with a friend. He and I hooked up a couple of years ago. And I was asking if we would have sex again.

WooWoo wrote:Mariex35 !

Are you willing to post your Birth Data, and your Friend's, or just yours.

H
Mine:

Date: April 21st 1987
Place:Detroit, Michigan
Time: 2:49 PM

Him
Date: June 12th 1987
Place: Detroit, Michigan
Time: 7:12 am

I'm already in Love with You .....

A Early Degree Taurus and a Rabbit meets Mr Cancer Rabbit ....

Earth and Water ..... GOOD.

Rabbits get on reasonably well ....

Your Charts oppose .....

He's 12th Cancer and you are 6th Cancer ...

He's Mars Rising in Leo .... ARRRRAGH Tiger .. Oooooh Yum Yum Girls ..

I don't think Mr Tiger here will be too attracted to a Girl Who Is A Sure Thing ...

How Unattractive is that ?

Tell him you are thinking of going Celibate.

H

PS I think come around for "a Bit of Passh" wins Head over Heals againsts "Let's have Sex AGAIN" ....

WooWoo wrote:I'm already in Love with You .....

A Early Degree Taurus and a Rabbit meets Mr Cancer Rabbit ....

Earth and Water ..... GOOD.

Rabbits get on reasonably well ....

Your Charts oppose .....

He's 12th Cancer and you are 6th Cancer ...

He's Mars Rising in Leo .... ARRRRAGH Tiger .. Oooooh Yum Yum Girls

H

PS I think come around for "a Bit of Passh" wins Head over Heals againsts "Let's have Sex AGAIN" ....
He’s a Gemini Sun my 12th house is in Cancer and his 1st house is in Cancer.