Relationship Horary

Hello, I have a question related to a Horary chart that my sister asked me to do and I hope to find some help here.

I remember Ouranos say some words about Ray Merriman "Mars wants to do something, but Libra can't decide how to do it without a fight and Venus becomes resentful creating more problems than solutions."

Ouranos also said here “Debilitated bodies act against their own best interests. Whether it is the environment, the situation, something said at the wrong time with a lot of 'I should have'. Yet the intensity of the need for agreement is high. But everyone wants to blame someone else for the failure to reach a meaningful goal???

I said that to my sister and definitely the relationship is exactly like the description.

My question is really about the fact he is being combust in his turned 12th house, and both look to Venus in detriment. It looks like she isn’t very good for him? Or whatever situation that happened hurted him in a bad way? It’s a bad conjunction and connecting to her, so probably all this situation is around her.

I would appreacite a lot if someone can help me. They break up 2 weeks ago too, but now they are talking again about the relationship and how they can improve it for the best. They have been together for a very long time.

Thank you.

Oh I forgot to say that Johannes, haha, I’m sorry, the question is what is happening with him? She wants to know why is he acting in a very like angry way, they had a fight and behaved really aggressive just in words, but that isn’t something he usually do. She did that question the day they had the argument, she break up with him days later in a moment of stress.. .

No no, it’s a different question, two different people, one is my best friend, the other one is my sister. Def not the same background, They both similar problems but not the same person and despite they ask similar questions . , their stories are completely different. I also have another person that asked me the same, but the story is completely different. So I don’t know how to approach when that happened, all of them, a different background but similar situations: break up

She wants to make up things with him, in fact she was the one who started the argument for no reason, so she wanted to know what was happening to improve the relationship or to try to understand the why. He is a very quiet person, not very communicative, it’s very difficult for him to talk about his feelings or about the things he is going trought.

By the way, in fact questions were different, one is what is happening with him?, the other one, the one of this chart, is “why is he behaving in that way and what can she do to help ???? , probably was my mistake to try to resume things. Mercury retro and almost direct problems