7th Oct 2021 brings 13 Years of US Misery ?

Hi,

I have a Theory ... Or is it a Hypothesis.

So very late on the 6th Oct 2021 UKT Pluto begins to move Forward, and towards the n.Pluto of the USA's Independence Day Chart 1776 at 27*34'10" Cap.

By 2035 Neptune's and Pluto's sextile is basically finished. I'd say that the Dream State Man is living will then End, and MASSIVE problems will have to be faced.

Climate Change, Electronic Smog and Ultra Sound Pollution, and Pollution of Ground Water by Big Pharma ..

BUT JUST NOW WHO REALLY CARES ?

That is about 13 Years away, and I believe, with James's input on other US Charts, that the Charts that represent the USA's Foundation will be visited by t.Pluto too over about 13 Years.

From the 4th July 1776 to the Ratification of the Constitution in 1788, and effective 4th March 1789.

Hay Presto 13 Years. And during these 13 Years many n.Pluto Points were layed down, and they will receive the Pluto Return till 2035.

So the USA is going to get Beaten Up pretty soon. THREATENED BADLY.

However, I just wonder how much the effect of Neptune will reduce the Perception of Pluto's Damage during this Time.

And then what does 2036 bring ?

Pluto begins to change Sign in 2023. It is going to cause some Serious Changes to The Aquarian WOKISH Lovies and Technology I feel.

By the End of 2026 Neptune fully into Pisces, and Uranus into Gemini.

Uranus in Gemini ? That's going to be Interesting for sure.

What do you Think ? A Reasonable Concept overall ?

H

it was china's national holiday a few days ago - oct 1st.. in fact, the chart i have for china - in tropical - has 1 degree aquarius rising - right about where the jupiter/saturn conjunction happened... this suggests china plays an important role in this new jupipter/saturn cycle now in the air signs..

so, pluto moving into aquarius basically coincides with pluto going over chinas 3:01pm oct 1st 1949 ascendant..

i am presently reading a book called ''has china won?'' by kishore mahbubani.. i am about 100 pages into it...
https://mahbubani.net/has-china-won-the ... n-primacy/

not sure if you know this hamish, or what the impression is in the uk, but in the usa and canada, there is a lot of bad mouthing of china, stereotyping china as some type of rogue nation that needs to be put in its place... this happens to coincide with transit of saturn to the first house of this chart... that part makes sense... frankly, i think it is the other way around.. trumps reference to the ''china virus'' didn't help any.. in fact trump just dug a deeper hole for the usa, as opposed to the maga bs that was spouted regularly...

so, regardless of your theory, i think we are looking at some interesting dynamics that are unfolding at present.. as i see it, the sun is setting on the american empire and rising in the east on china in particular... it is an interesting coincidence about the pluto return to the usa july 4th charts.... as i mentioned earlier the pluto cycle seems to coincide with the rise and fall of nations... i said something like that... it is speculation on my part, but it seems to have some merit.. cheers james

Hi James,

About China I am confused ...

The UK sort of Sold Its Soul to China under Cameron.

I feel Russia is the Dark Horse, but in the UK we don't have a huge animosity towards China.

Marie Schoeppel is an interesting Read on China.

I have Business Contacts who import from China to Belarus for example.

It seems to work well for Them ..

H

hi hamish

i guess the uk has sworn off trying to hook china on opium again... not sure what they can do to russia, but the novichok stories out of porton down were pretty good... i guess when the intel agencies are running the bbc, gaurdian and etc - there is no telling who can be demonized without much effort! we'll see how things develop here with this wholesome duo - usa-uk, who never saw a war, or regime change they couldn't resist signing onto..

i appreciate the perspective from the uk.. it looks different here in canada..

I appreciate the perspective from the uk.. it looks different here in canada..
Operation Fish
"During the Second World War, during Operation Fish, Britain's gold reserves and negotiable foreign securities were secretly packed in crates labelled 'Fish' and shipped across the Atlantic Ocean to Canada. The securities, arriving at Halifax on July 1, 1940, were locked in an underground vault three stories beneath the Sun Life Building in Montreal, guarded around the clock by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. The gold was shipped on to Ottawa. The extremely secretive United Kingdom Security Deposit, operating in the vault, arranged for the sale of Britain's negotiable securities on the New York Stock Exchange over the next few years to pay for Britain's war expenses. The 5,000 Sun Life employees never knew what was stored away beneath them. None of the cargo went missing and no information about the operation was ever leaked."

Always good to say 'I've got a friend'!
Blessings!

[img
[/img]
As regards how wonderful the Chinese are please refer to the story in the Telegraph "We hanged Uyghurs from ceilings and ordered their rape, says Chinese police whistleblower" or ask the Dalai Lama on his opinions.
It seems China is preparing for war & sees its oportunity in the Biden administration especially since the Afganistan humiliation.
Nuclear missiles which explode above American airspace knocking out electricity grid, creating the population to fight amongst themselves for basic provisions,meanwhile Russian nuclear torpedoes creating a nuclear tsunami on the West Coast.America can be finnished in 5 minutes with the Pluto return imminent & Mars become visible over Antares in December.China would need to knock out America with a first strike & then go after Taiwan. Xi told the space military force prepare for War.Good luck everyone its everyman for himself.
Transiting Pluto over 12th Jupiter ruler of the 2nd financial collapse possible War would deflect problems at home.Chinas two strengths export (ships in dock not moving because of Covid) & property ( glut of properties no demand) add in America about to default & a perfect storm is brewing
However looking at China 7th house of open enemies they will have formidable opposition Mars & Pluto & Saturn reside here,
Solar Arc moon close to the NN deposited by Mars in the 7th house something fateful about to kick off.
The moon just leaving Neptune opposition in the 8th house, the release of the Wuhan virus was the start of the war.With Venus in Scorpio SA onto the Ascendant they fight in a feminine way spike poison into your drink or should I say in a ninja sort of way.
Transiting Uranus activating the Mars/Pluto in 7th to Venus in Scorpio on the 10th cusp.Venus Scorpio? already partnering with Russia in military manoeuvres

ouranos

thanks for the story.. i knew the relationship between uk and canada ran deep, but i hadn't heard this story before.. i plan on responding to your propaganda papers story, but just haven't had time.. will see if i can find some time!

zosma

thanks for sharing... i thought it odd what hamish said about hearing none of this propaganda on china, so i thank you for bringing the telegraph article into the frame here.. that's more like it! the little side kick uk, never saw an act of usa belligerence that it didn't wish to partake of! i am sorry for the absence of astrology in my post for you here at this time but i am glad you covered all bases on china and russia and how you or the western msm perceive all this.. cheers..

Yah All,

I saw that piece about the Uyghurs but we know that the Chinese are trying to irradicate Islam from that part of their Country.

I feel that the UK isn't trying to counter China in terms of geo-political influence.

What jumped out at me and the Timing was Putin deciding to release more Gas towards Europe.

Pluto SD and Saturn SD. Two very big changes Astrologically.

I wonder how long it'll be before we see European Politicians including British on The Red Square.

People warned about the power Russia would have with its supplies of Gas to Europe.

And now we are pretty well begging them for Gas.

Basically what I am saying that America's Place in the World is rapidly disappearing.

Do the Europeans need Putin now more than they need Biden ?

And the Russian have built a Pipeline directly to German under the Baltic Sea.

Divide and Rule.

H

Heard that Donald Trump was about to make a big announcement & that was the reason Facebook went down to silence it. Venus in Sag conjunct South node ....social media removing big announcement.
I also heard that gas price increase due to Biden flooding the economy with printed money,Blackrock & the likes manipulating markets with freah minted dollars.