Elizabeth II - Solar 2021 April

Elizabeth II - Solar 2021 April

It is possible that Queen, Elizabeth II abdicates in late December 2021, no later than April 20 2022.

Solar 2021 (Harmonic 1024)

solar MA/SA = solar JU/NE = solar NE/ZE = r SA/UR = r MA/ZE = r MA/PL = r MA/KR = r SU

The most important here is that MC lord Mars and AC lord Jupiter are in harmonic with solar Saturn on the one hand and solar NE/ZE on the other. Since the radix Sun and radix MA/KR are connected, the resignation is probable.

Solar 2021 (Harmonic 1024)

These planetary pictures are interlinked by radix sun with the planetary pictures shown above.

solar NE = solar SU/KR = r MA/SA = r SU/ZE = r SU/PL = r SU/KR

Why end of December ?

An important reason that lunar Neptune forms exact harmonic with solar Neptune position.

Lunar 23.12.2021 (Harmonic 1024)

lunar NE = r MA/SA = r SU/ZE = r SU/PL = r SU/KR (= solar NE)

Lunar 23.12.2021 (Harmonic 1024)

Another important reason that lunar NE/KR is exactly harmonic with the radix NE/KR is.

lunar SU/MA = lunar NE/KR = r SU/MN = r NE/KR

https://archive.org/details/@cemalcicek

According to Vedic astrology, Charles`planets for the period till April 20, 2022 has neither bad nor good.

Firstly: He has running Jupiter Maha dasa and Venus Bhukti dasa. Jupiter 6th house lord in 6th house is making aspect to Moon and Rahu in 10th house. Jupiter also aspect Venus (3rd house). Mars , 10th house lord, aspecting (Jaimini) Moon and Rahu also. Except Jupiter`s position are the positive aspects. On the other hand between Venus and Moon/Rahu has 6/8 house relationship. One can suppose that Venus (mother) does not want him (moon-AC lord) to become king. That is why it is negative.

Secondly; according to Bhrighu Chakra Paddathi method, the year ruler is Moon because it is first house lord. If each planet rules 12 years, then Saturn is the 12-year ruler from 73rd year of life.

1- Moon birth to age 12
2- Mercury age 13 to 24
3- Venus age 25 to 36
4- Sun age 37 to 48
5- Mars age 49 to 60
6- Jupiter age 61 to 72
7- Saturn age 73 to 84
8- Rahu age 85 to 96
9- Ketu age 97 to 108

Saturn as 7th and 8th house ruler aspecting (Jaimini) Rahu-Moon in 10th house and Sun-Mercury-Ketu in 4th house (house of mother). Mercury is 12th house ruler. On the other hand between Saturn and Venus(4th house lord) is 2/12 house relationship. That means Saturn is 12th house of Venus. I would rate negative overall. It is not a horoscope of someone who can and will be the king, when we look at the planetary positions.

http://badarayana.org/upload/pdf/Dhruva_nadi.pdf

Thirdly : William`s Vimsattori Planets are Saturn-Mahadasa and Mars-Bhuktidasa. They are both in 10th house and their ruler Mercury is vargottama sends jaimini aspect to 1st house lord Jupiter.

After some study and experimentation with Jaimini, I gave it up as only adding to the confusion that already exists.

Up until now I had never heard of Brighu Chakra Paddathi. The system appears to be a direct copy of Hellenistic Profections which advances the chart through one sign/house annually beginning at birth. This 'Bhighu' system was published in Saptarishis on-line magazine which has published much questionable and unsourced material.
Method
1. Take the 1st house of your chart (Ascendant) to be the 1st year of your life.
2. The 2nd house will be the 2nd year of your life and so on and the 12th house will
be the 12th year of your life.
3. Then the chakra will rotate and come again to the 1st house which will
become the 13th year of your life.
4. Thus the 12th house will be always 12th year, 24th year, 36, 48, 60, 72, 84.
1st House = 1, 13, 25, 37, 49, 61…………. Years of One’s life
2nd House=2, 14, 26, 38, 50, 62………….Years of One’s life
3rd House = 3, 15, 27, 39, 51, 63………….. Years of One’s life
& so on for the rest of the houses.

http://badarayana.org/upload/pdf/Dhruva_nadi.pdf
India's square charts are unreadable to the mind (mine) trained in circular charts. Square charts without degrees and glyphs are even more unreadable.

I don't understand why western students of Jyotish have adopted India's square charts in their texts when circular charts are much easier to read, and they include the degrees of cusps and planets. Presumably astrologers want to be more 'authentic' in their use of India's astrology, but they have already ruined it by adding tropical concepts into the mix. They haven't noticed perhaps that Indian authors are now including circular charts in their texts!

(House lines are the centers of houses.)
Using the Fagan method of reading solar returns, the most active radix configuration in Charles' 2021 solar return is the Jupiter/Uranus opposition from houses 6 to 12. As here in America news sources don't find Charles interesting enough to follow his activities (We concentrate on Harry and Megan...), I leave it to others to interpret that configuration.

Radix planets on SR equal cusps are Uranus in 4 and Jupiter in 10 which is trine Moon/Rahu on cusp 2. Moon/Rahu are at the radix zenith, so Charles will be in the news in some significant way in this solar return year.

SR transiting Moon (natal ascendant lord) is at the radix MC. So there is a double Moon emphasis.

Radix Jupiter (9th lord) trine the Moon (ascendant lord) at the zenith is a significant raja yoga combination, and of course Charles has always been the first in line for the British crown. But his radix Sun (kingship) isn't in a prominent position.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Therese Hamilton wrote:After some study and experimentation with Jaimini, I gave it up as only adding to the confusion that already exists.
I find Jaimini aspects, actually the 60,120 and 150 aspects only with certain zodiac signs, and Argala concept interesting.
Up until now I had never heard of Brighu Chakra Paddathi. The system appears to be a direct copy of Hellenistic Profections which advances the chart through one sign/house annually beginning at birth. This 'Bhighu' system was published in Saptarishis on-line magazine which has published much questionable and unsourced material.
I think it's important whether the technique works. Who has written before or who has copied from whom, I do not find important. In astrology it is common anyway that astrology schools copy from each other without checking the correctness. What matters to me is whether it works, but not whether it's new or old. If we expect that what we should use is written beforehand, there will be no progress in astrology.
India's square charts are unreadable to the mind (mine) trained in circular charts. Square charts without degrees and glyphs are even more unreadable.

I don't understand why western students of Jyotish have adopted India's square charts in their texts when circular charts are much easier to read, and they include the degrees of cusps and planets. Presumably astrologers want to be more 'authentic' in their use of India's astrology, but they have already ruined it by adding tropical concepts into the mix. They haven't noticed perhaps that Indian authors are now including circular charts in their texts!
For me it is quite the opposite. reading the square charts is easier and clearer for me. In the square charts I can see the aspects better than circular charts and I can concentrate better. Since I use whole sign houses and house aspects, I don't need the planetary positions with degrees. I like that there are different software that everyone can use according to his/her taste. For me it would be a disaster if only Solarfire like software were available.

Linchi wrote:
Therese wrote:
Up until now I had never heard of Brighu Chakra Paddathi. The system appears to be a direct copy of Hellenistic Profections which advances the chart through one sign/house annually beginning at birth.

Linchi replied:
I think it's important whether the technique works. Who has written before or who has copied from whom, I do not find important. In astrology it is common anyway that astrology schools copy from each other without checking the correctness. What matters to me is whether it works, but not whether it's new or old. If we expect that what we should use is written beforehand, there will be no progress in astrology.
But your example for Charles is different than the method described in the article (which I quoted in my post above from the link you gave). Using the ‘Brighu Chakra Paddathi’/Western Profections method when Charles turns 73 in November his second house will be the profected year, and the profected chart is read from that point.

As Leo is the second house cusp, the Sun is the profected lord of the year. True, the Saturn influence is active because Saturn is on the 2nd house cusp, but there are other factors that are considered using this method. (Which reminds me to look at the various Royal charts using this profected method for the time period you have isolated for Queen Elizabeth to step down from the throne.)
For me it [chart style preference] is quite the opposite. reading the square charts is easier and clearer for me. In the square charts I can see the aspects better than circular charts and I can concentrate better. Since I use whole sign houses and house aspects, I don't need the planetary positions with degrees. I like that there are different software that everyone can use according to his/her taste. For me it would be a disaster if only Solarfire like software were available.
And this highlights why astrology has so many diverse approaches and techniques, to suit the many different minds of astrologers. This is why the whole of astrology can’t be understood by only one astrologer. Each astrologer can only offer their experience based on their own mental perception and chosen techniques.

This is perhaps why it is said in India that the gods have cursed astrology so that astrologers cannot agree with each other. And that is quite true! In general astrologers do not communicate with one another, and that is why research makes such slow progress.

So the link you gave for Charles was the wrong link by mistake? But good results came from it! It reminded me to check profections for the Royals. And I see the link is another example of western techniques adopted by India's astrology, though the source of these techniques has been lost.

This new article link is obviously based on western use of Jupiter's cycle. The more we learn of India's astrology, the more we see that Martin Gansten's statement is true: It's a myth that the east and west have different astrologies. No doubt I'm not quoting this correctly, so Martin, if you're reading this, please correct me with the correct quote.

Linchi wrote:
...I forgot to add the link. Here it is, it is called "Bhrigu Chakra with Chakra Swamis".
Page 4

https://astroimran.com/wp-content/uploa ... -Ruler.pdf
This is a very well written (and very long) article. The author has perfect command of the English language. This article (like the other article linked above) is from the Saptarishis on-line magazine. The author actually combines the 12 year planetary cycle (Chakra Swamis) with Profections by house (Bhrigu Chakras) discussed in the first article link. This is an interesting approach, something else to research.

Therese Hamilton wrote:But your example for Charles is different than the method described in the article (which I quoted in my post above from the link you gave). Using the ‘Brighu Chakra Paddathi’/Western Profections method when Charles turns 73 in November his second house will be the profected year, and the profected chart is read from that point.

Yes, you are right. I looked previous year. He must be between November 2021 and November 2022, in his 74th year in the 2nd house, therefore the ruler of the house is the sun.