Dear All,

I had a conversation with D on Friday. I brought it upfront, as I did not want to sound defensive. D said M's boss was concerned about this, but now it is done and over.
D asked me if I had few more samples, and I should send them to him and not to external partners directly. I dispatched a few items to him on Sunday, hoping for closure.
Next, I will just follow up with him to see if he has received them, probably end of the week. Nothing else!
However, with this incident, my urge to go find another job has strengthened further.
Thank you all for an amazing discussion on this.

Regards
Regards

Hello Aswsh,

glad to hear that you made a decision and have successfully sprung into
action.
johannes susato wrote: All this could possibly make you rethink whether or not it could be neces-
sary to ask your nice senior D for advice once more, coming back to the
matter again (Saturn retrograde).

@johannes susato

You made a comment on Mars going into detriment on this post and yesterday I ran a chart on asking when my professional life will improve". It is quite a coincidence, the same significator pop up for this chart as well. What I mean to say is that it is not only the sample incident but overall life at work wont be great. Overall next month or two are going to be very challenging for me. As long as I don't lose my job, I think I can survive anything. Waiting for all the detriment and retrograde to get over soon
Here is the chart I ran:
https://postimg.cc/Thd0KFk2
Regards