Two property search charts with positive outcomes

Edit to note: there are two separate property searches in different countries, happened 5 months apart.

Similar questions, different astrological houses active, same outcome.

Chart 1: "Will I be able to rent a flat soon?"

I have just moved to a new city of which vacancy rate was extremely low (less than 1%). I cast this chart on 29th August, 2021 after submitting a few applications to the landlords / property managers.

The angular Moon in the 7th, strong in Taurus, is trine an equally strong Mercury in the 10th. I knew all would work out fine when I saw this.

The seller (Venus) is going to trine my money (Jupiter in retrograde), but this aspect is not within the usual orb these two share. Mars the ascendent lord is not making any future aspect, only being translated by Moon to the 8th and 10th Lord Mercury.

Outcome: I received not only one but three offers out of the four flats I applied for. The offers all came through on 1 September.

Chart 2: "Will I be able to rent this particular flat I like?"

My friend's chart. Libra Moon in the ascendant makes a nice trine with Jupiter in the 5th. Jupiter rules the 3rd and the 6th.

Moon has a strong mutual reception with the ascendant lord Venus in the 8th.

Moon also translates between finances & seller (Mars) and Jupiter with pretty nice reception.

Outcome: the offer worked out within the next two days without any hassle.

26 April, 2021 5:06pm
Incheon, South Korea
Ascendant 10 Libra
Last edited by AmeliaS on Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amelia, thank you so much for your labour!

But to be honest, I cannot value these charts as examples or proofs of your
claim that significators would not matter in questions about jobs or the ren-
ting of houses, for example (my formulatio is a little bit exaggerated, possibly;
you said:
I saw that you assumed you must specify a house to be used before you read the chart. I merely suggested that you mightn't need to, and I had seen charts that worked out with different houses about the same subject.
I'll post my reasons soon.

That's good, Johannes, because I didn't say significators didn't matter. :D Of course the Moon and the Ascendant lord always matter. As for the principal, or apparent, lords of the matter sought, though, I don't insist that the querent must make an aspect with them for a chart to be positive (edit to add: except romance charts - this is important but maybe for another day).

My stance is this: when the ascendant lord and/or the moon do not connect with the obvious lord of the matter, a good aspect with other planets can still work, given reception and/or strong planets.

That's it. I think that is a rather mild claim, and well-documented in traditional sources (edit to add: such as Bonatti).

You may also want to see Tanit's recent property chart which emphasised the 9th.

Happy to discuss. Cheers.
Last edited by AmeliaS on Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Ouranos wrote:"When looking at a property, the most important House to consider... is the one you're gonna buy'
(Aphorism 333 - Lilly Ouranos) :D
:lala Yes. Think of how a combust Lilly failed to follow his own astrological advice and bought Mr. B's houses anyway!

Amelia, congrats on the outcome!! How come Jupiter retrograde didn't have heavy impact? I swear retrograde is the boogeyman.
Can this be interpreted as a restriction on small animals in the lease ???
The 5th is the 12th from the 6th
Just guessing
Blessings!

You may also want to see Tanit's recent property chart which emphasised the 9th
In my chart though Moon translated a trine from the ascendant lord Sun to the 4th lord via conjunction and was received (by a dignified lord). The ascendant lord Sun had triplicity dignity in the house of the matter and was angular and traditionally speaking a Moon-Sun trine is considered very auspicious. In your chase you have a Moon-Sun square within orb, if you look at out of sign aspects, which is a little difficult. In your case you have angular Moons in both chart and an angular 1st lord in one, whereas I had an angular 1st lord and a succedent Moon. I agree that either the Moon or the ascendant lord can show what happens but sometimes they agree with each other better too. In my case I was very dependent upon my realtor to help me win the home, which is probably 9th house indication in my case.

These two charts look less straight forward to me but it makes sense that you struggled to find the right place (the 2nd chart was from April). In my situation the entire process happened very quickly (hence the emphasis of fire and especially a cardinal fire sign -Aries). You also have Mars emphasized showing the competitive process, as with my situation.

Ouranos wrote:
WisdomJoy wrote:Amelia, congrats on the outcome!! How come Jupiter retrograde didn't have heavy impact? I swear retrograde is the boogeyman.
Can this be interpreted as a restriction on small animals in the lease ???
Just guessing
The pet restriction was indeed an issue. Amazing, Ouranos. In the end, though, the property manager agreed without even arguing to strike out the restriction and let my friend move in with her cat.

Tanit3333 wrote: These two charts look less straight forward to me but it makes sense that you struggled to find the right place (the 2nd chart was from April). In my situation the entire process happened very quickly (hence the emphasis of fire and especially a cardinal fire sign -Aries). You also have Mars emphasized showing the competitive process, as with my situation.
These are two separate property searches and in different countries. The 2nd chart is my friend's, not mine. Both searches worked out very quickly. In both cases, offers came through within a couple of days. But you are right on about competition in my chart (the first chart)! I was very lucky.
Tanit3333 wrote:
You may also want to see Tanit's recent property chart which emphasised the 9th
In my chart though Moon translated a trine from the ascendant lord Sun to the 4th lord via conjunction and was received (by a dignified lord). The ascendant lord Sun had triplicity dignity in the house of the matter and was angular and traditionally speaking a Moon-Sun trine is considered very auspicious. In your chase you have a Moon-Sun square within orb, if you look at out of sign aspects, which is a little difficult. In your case you have angular Moons in both chart and an angular 1st lord in one, whereas I had an angular 1st lord and a succedent Moon. I agree that either the Moon or the ascendant lord can show what happens but sometimes they agree with each other better too. In my case I was very dependent upon my realtor to help me win the home, which is probably 9th house indication in my case.
Oh yes, you are right.

Pet restriction for small animals in the lease
The pet restriction was indeed an issue. Amazing, Ouranos. In the end, though, the property manager agreed without even arguing to strike out the restriction and let my friend move in with her cat.
Makes sense! The R showing someone changing his mind and the trine being a facilitator. The restriction still applies if your cat is called Big Bird, Hippo or Godzilla!
Blessings!

Thank you so much Amelia & Ouranos, am I missing something? The first chart has the Jupiter retrograde, and its also you're finances. Was there restrictions for pets as well?
Thank you!
WJ

Thank you so much Amelia & Ouranos, am I missing something? The first chart has the Jupiter retrograde, and its also you're finances. Was there restrictions for pets as well?
In the 2nd chart, Jupiter in the 5th ruled the 6th of pets and the Moon applied to it.
Jupiter in the 5th being in the 12th from the 6th

In the 1st chart, Jupiter rules the 2nd and 4th and the Moon last squared it.
Jupiter in the 3rd, being the 12th from the 4th suggests that there might have been a flooding or wind damage to the roof (Aquarius). Or some odors left by humidity or smoke.
Jupiter as ruler of the 2nd House and Jupiter in the 3rd (The 2nd from the 2nd), it says that 'Your money gets frozen". Or 'immobilized'
Blessings!