Jupiter's Dance with Uranus doesn't seem to have held the Markets up ...

So you'd expect Them to CRASH from 00:13 hrs tonight Friday 18th Feb.

Now hardly any +VEs around. VERY BLACK.

H

Ok so I start at the Outside and Work In. Pluto first etc ...... I have the Charts printed off till mid 2023.

I look for Scenarios but you can't do the Really Fine Detail till nearer the Time.

I've been seeing Things as REALLY VERY -VE. The last Hope was Jupiter's sextile to Uranus.

BUT NOW I SEE THE MOTHER OF ALL TRANSLATIONS and that is One involving the Sun.

We are in a Wave IV Up that should deliver a CRASHING Wave V Down. But this potentially VERY STRONG +VE seems to fly in the Face of That.

So it is Mars applying to Pluto, and Mercury to Saturn verse the translation of the Sun's Light from Uranus to Jupiter, and the Sun conjunct Jupiter, and sextile Uranus all at the same Time.

Although separating Jupiter and Uranus are still reasonably Close !!!!

Boom ! Boom !

H

WooWoo wrote:Jupiter's Dance with Uranus doesn't seem to have held the Markets up ...

So you'd expect Them to CRASH from 00:13 hrs tonight Friday 18th Feb.

Now hardly any +VEs around. VERY BLACK.

H
Wow this was scary accurate :D

VERY FINE Detail NOW !!!!!

1/ Mars applying Pluto, and Mercury applying Saturn thru to 08:35hrs UKT Thursday 3rd March

verses

2/ Sun applying Uranus ? UNKNOWN. And applying and translating to Jupiter till Sunday 6th March. The translation from Wed 2nd March around 2nd March UKT.

So early in the Week a Downside, with it Swinging around probably after Mercury separates from Saturn 16:35Hrs Wednesday 2nd March UKT.

SIMPLES !

H

So Next Week Astroligically ..... VERY SIMPLE

Although a +VE is building against the strong -VE, I'd estimate that the Downside will win till Mercury passes across Saturn at 16:35Hrs on Wednesday 2nd March UKT.

The Astrological Calvary begin to arrive from 04:20Hrs on that Wednesday 2nd March UKT but face two Barriers.

BASICALLY the Key Times for the Lift Off will come after 16:35Hrs Wednesday 2nd March UKT, and DEFINITELY from 08:35Hrs Thursday 3rd March.

Unfortunately the Rocket Booster BURNS OUT around 14Hrs Saturday 5th March UKT.

And we THEN enter a prolonged CONSTRICTIVE -VE Spell till the 5th April 03:00Hrs UKT.

And MUCH will then depend on Technical Analysts to come up with Support Levels.

H

It was a Work In Progress. Here's The Final Piece ...

OK So I've tweaked the Suns sextile to Uranus ... MORE NEUTRAL than +VE.

Although a +VE is building against the strong -VE, I'd estimate that the Downside will win till Mercury passes across Saturn at 16:35Hrs on Wednesday 2nd March UKT.

The Astrological Calvary begin to arrive from 04:20Hrs on that Wednesday 2nd March UKT but face two Barriers.

BASICALLY the Key Times for the Lift Off will come after 16:35Hrs Wednesday 2nd March UKT, and DEFINITELY from 08:35Hrs Thursday 3rd March.

TILL THEN FRIGHTENING TO THE DOWNSIDE BUT I DON'T SEE A COLLAPSE ... Turn around Day on the Wednesday ?

Unfortunately the Relief Rally Rocket Booster BURNS OUT around 14Hrs Saturday 5th March UKT.

And we THEN enter a prolonged CONSTRICTIVE -VE Spell till the 5th April 03:00Hrs UKT.

And MUCH will then depend on Technical Analysts to come up with Support Levels.

H