Missing Cat and kitten. Please Help

Hi everyone,
My cat Pinky and her kitten Lucky has been missing since more than 3 months. Lucky was 4 months old when they went missing. I casted a chart for Pinky and Lucky few days back. I tried to read it but I'm a beginner. I don't know whether I'm reading it right or not. Please spare some time and help me with this chart. I'm in so much pain. Please help!
Actually what happened is I was affected with covid 19 in April and was hospitalised. On May 3rd when I was in hospital my kitten, Lucky slipped out of the window. Seeing this mother cat, Pinky was meowing loudly. My mom realised Lucky was not in home and released Pinky.. thinking she could bring Lucky back home. But since then they both went missing.
I came to know about their missing when I came home. I was devastated and searching for them since then. Handed fliers to my neighbors, gave ads in newspaper, attached posters, announced reward. But no clue. My neighbor said she saw Pinky and Lucky at the end of the street on May 4th morning. She said Pinky looked confused and searching here and there and Lucky followed her mother. She also said crows harassed them. I have no clue where they are now and how are they. Whether they are getting any food or not and whether they are still together or not. This pain is eating me up inside. I just want them back and stay safe with me. Will I find them? Please help us.

This chart shows
1. The 6th lord Saturn is sitting in the 6th house. As 6th house is a cadent house. Are they very far from me? And how should I calculate the distance?
2. The 6th house lord is sitting with the 8th house lord Jupiter. But there is no aspect between them. And the 8th house lord from Moon is sitting with ascendant lord Sun in the 11th house. Is that something to worry about?
3. The Ascendant lord Sun and 6th house lord Saturn has an opposition aspect. It means even it is hard eventually I'll find them. Right?
4. There is a -5 degree applying aspect between Sun and Saturn. Does it take 5 months for us to reunite?
5. The 6th house is Capricorn which means are they in South direction?
6. The 6th house lord Saturn is in retrograde. I've read when the 6th lord is in retrograde...the missing animals will return. Is that true?

(And I would like to mention according to my Natal Chart I'm a Leo and Pinky Lucky are Capricorns.)

This is all I understood with this chart. But I don't know if it is right or not. Please tell me anything you find in this chart. So that I can get some clues and that will help me in finding my babies.
Please help me in finding them.
Last edited by Dheeksha on Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Good indicators for being re-united
Application from the Moon to the ascendant or its ruler. (Moon will trine the Sun ruling your ASC)
The SunL1 and Moon (co-ruler) aspecting each other by trine.
Saturn R in the 6th House
Venus in the 1st House in the Bound of SaturnL6 and SaturnL6 in the Bound and Triplicity of Venus in ASC.
The dodekatemoria of the ASC says 'Accomplishment of a great deed'

Where? Saturn in Capricorn - and according to Deborah Houlding
Earth signs indicate places on the ground, under or near the pavement or floor, near mud or clay - or south.
Capricorn - Low, dark places, near thresholds and boundaries. Cow sheds, wood stores, barren fields. Combined with the moveability of Capricorn, newly erected buildings or newly worked land, hilly countryside. Places where there is a lot of movement or change.

When?
One of the way we can work with timing is when the dispositor of the Asc-ruler (here the Sun) reaches the degree of the Ascendant.
And here the Sun disposing of the Moon in Pisces in the 7th H (someone, a woman? helping out), connects with the 10th degree of Leo (the Ascendant) which should be around August 27th.

You have already received a positive testimony from John Frawley. So keep hoping and good luck!

Ouranos
Blessings!