Missing Cat and Kitten. Please Help

hi everyone,
My cat Pinky (1 1/2 year old) and her kitten Lucky (7 months old) has been missing since 3 months. Lucky was 4 months old when they went missing. I'm in so much pain and not thinking properly. Please spare some time and help me with this chart. Please!
Actually what happened is I was affected with covid 19 in April and was hospitalised. On May 3rd when I was in hospital my kitten, Lucky jumped out of the window. Seeing this mother cat, Pinky was meowing loudly. My mom realised Lucky was not in home and released Pinky.. thinking she could bring Lucky back home. But since then they both went missing. I came to know about their missing when I came home. I was devastated and searching for them since then. Handed fliers to my neighbors, gave ads in newspaper, attached posters, announced reward. My neighbor said she saw Pinky and Lucky at the end of the street on May 4th morning. She said Pinky looked confused and searching here and there and Lucky followed her mother. She also said crows harassed them. I have no clue where they are now and how are they. Whether they are getting any food or not and whether they are still together or not. This pain is eating me up inside. I just want them back and stay safe with me. Will I find them? Please somebody help us.

I casted a chart for Pinky and Lucky few days back. I tried to read it but I'm a beginner. This is very confusing. Please help me with this chart

*Edit*

I've attached a sidereal chart before. This is the tropical chart.

In this chart it shows there is a trine between Moon and the Ascendant lord Mercury and a minor aspect between 6th house lord Saturn and the Moon. Does Moon signifies me or my cats? And How should I intrepret the timing?

The 6th house Lord, Saturn is in Aquarius which means are they in the west direction? And how to calculate the distance?

Thanks for any help.
Last edited by Dheeksha on Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hi Dheeksha - I can move this to the sidereal forum or you can post a tropical chart for members to read. Let me know which option you want because the majority of members do not use sidereal and will be unlikely to comment or will misinterpret the chart as tropical.

Thanks,

Hi Dheeksha and Tanit,

Using the data given I drew up a Tropical horary chart which gives 4 degrees 6 minutes Virgo rising.

The textbooks give the sixth house for lost small animals, and Aquarius is on the sixth cusp. So the cat is signified by Saturn. Saturn is in the sixth house, suggesting the cat is somewhere at home.

Dheeksha's sidereal chart gives the same answer, because Capricorn is on the sixth cusp in her chart, so again Saturn signifies the cat, and again is in the sixth house, so somewhere at home.

Saturn is in dignity being in rulership of both Aquarius and Capricorn, so the cat is fine. Hope you find her soon
H.

Tanit3333 wrote:Hi Dheeksha - I can move this to the sidereal forum or you can post a tropical chart for members to read. Let me know which option you want because the majority of members do not use sidereal and will be unlikely to comment or will misinterpret the chart as tropical.
Hi Tanit3333, I don't know that I should keep the settings in tropical. I've edited my thread and posted a tropical chart now. Thank you.
Last edited by Dheeksha on Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Harlequin wrote:
Using the data given I drew up a Tropical horary chart which gives 4 degrees 6 minutes Virgo rising.

The textbooks give the sixth house for lost small animals, and Aquarius is on the sixth cusp. So the cat is signified by Saturn. Saturn is in the sixth house, suggesting the cat is somewhere at home.
Hello Harlequin,
Thanks for the reply.
Actually, I've a small doubt. In tropical chart there is no aspect between Ascendant lord, Mercury and the 6th house lord Saturn. But there is an aspect between Moon and Mercury and a minor aspect between Moon and Saturn. Does moon signifies me or my cats?

Hi Dheeksha,

According to the horary astologer John Frawley in his book, The Horary Textbook, page 169... "The moon is the natural ruler of all lost objects, especially animate ones. But keep with the main significator as far as you can: looking for two planets for location will only confuse you."

So the moon is a secondary significator of your cats. Notice also that your planet, Mercury, is combust, so is "blinded" by the sun, giving the reason for your chart: you can't see where your cats are. But both your sidereal chart and the tropical chart show that the cat is somewhere at home, you just can't see where at the moment. The applying aspect of moon to mercury gives cause to believe that you will be reunited with them.
H

The Sun is significant here and is aspecting the 6th lord, ascendant lord and Moon and combust the 1st lord. Sun can represent a gentleman or an authority. It could be authorities picked up the cats. Did anyone call local animal control? I don't see the 6th lord in its own house as being at home. It is in aversion to the ascendant and cadent houses are far from home. Saturn naturally lords cats.

The Moon was last over Neptune 22 Pis 56 R and the Part of Sickness at 22 Pisces 20. And the ruler Jupiter R about to change sign, he might be moved.
Saturn in Aquarius shows hilly places in open areas.

Look for an animal shelter - Moon will last quincunx Mars in Leo in the 12th.

Best of luck,
Ouranos
Blessings!

Harlequin wrote: Notice also that your planet, Mercury, is combust, so is "blinded" by the sun, giving the reason for your chart: you can't see where your cats are.
H
So once mercury comes out of the combustion.. can I find my cats? Also can you tell me how to interpret timing.

Tanit3333 wrote:The Sun is significant here and is aspecting the 6th lord, ascendant lord and Moon and combust the 1st lord. Sun can represent a gentleman or an authority. It could be authorities picked up the cats. Did anyone call local animal control? I don't see the 6th lord in its own house as being at home. It is in aversion to the ascendant and cadent houses are far from home. Saturn naturally lords cats.
I've contacted the Municipal Corporation and enquired them. They said they won't take cats.. they take only dogs.. neuter them and leave them again on the streets. I'll ask them again. Sun represents somebody from government.. Right? Is that also suggests any govt. officer might have adopted them or gave them some sort of shelter?

So if there is no aspect between Mercury and Saturn.. I cannot find them? Are they very far from me?
Last edited by Dheeksha on Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ouranos wrote:The Moon was last over Neptune 22 Pis 56 R and the Part of Sickness at 22 Pisces 20. And the ruler Jupiter R about to change sign, he might be moved.
Saturn in Aquarius shows hilly places in open areas.

Look for an animal shelter - Moon will last quincunx Mars in Leo in the 12th.

Best of luck,
Ouranos
Hello Ouranos,
Thanks for the reply.
There is a hill very close to my home. But it is extremely difficult for humans to climb it. And there is a shelter home little far from my place. It is on a hill too. I contacted them before. They said they are not taking anymore animals because their shelter is full. I'll contact them again.
Can you say whether they are still together or not. And how to interpret the timing?

I don't feel comfortable enough with timing.
We say 'a planet in rulership is at home' Saturn in Aquarius
But the way I see it is that he or they are in a 'familiar' environment rather than being 'home'. Thus the idea of a shelter. They are not in an airport or in a mall.
Saturn being R - they would rather return home and not be where they are.
Keep in mind that Saturn is cadent, suggesting far from...

What I like
- the mild reception between Mercury (in the Face of Saturn) and Saturn (in the Face of Mercury)
What I don't like
- Mercury and Saturn are applying to each other by opposition
- Mercury in Leo combust is in the Detriment of Saturn
- The Moon separating from Neptune/Part of Sickness and applying by quincunx to Mars. The quincunx is like 'the blind spot' when you drive a vehicle. And it relates to the 6th or 8th House.

Ouranos
Blessings!