The Life & Work of Vettius Valens
by Deborah Houlding
Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Missing Cat and Kitten. Please Help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dheeksha

Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:13 am    Post subject: Missing Cat and Kitten. Please Help Reply with quote

hi everyone,
My cat Pinky (1 1/2 year old) and her kitten Lucky (7 months old) has been missing since 3 months. Lucky was 4 months old when they went missing. I'm in so much pain and not thinking properly. Please spare some time and help me with this chart. Please!
Actually what happened is I was affected with covid 19 in April and was hospitalised. On May 3rd when I was in hospital my kitten, Lucky jumped out of the window. Seeing this mother cat, Pinky was meowing loudly. My mom realised Lucky was not in home and released Pinky.. thinking she could bring Lucky back home. But since then they both went missing. I came to know about their missing when I came home. I was devastated and searching for them since then. Handed fliers to my neighbors, gave ads in newspaper, attached posters, announced reward. My neighbor said she saw Pinky and Lucky at the end of the street on May 4th morning. She said Pinky looked confused and searching here and there and Lucky followed her mother. She also said crows harassed them. I have no clue where they are now and how are they. Whether they are getting any food or not and whether they are still together or not. This pain is eating me up inside. I just want them back and stay safe with me. Will I find them? Please somebody help us.

I casted a chart for Pinky and Lucky few days back. I tried to read it but I'm a beginner. This is very confusing. Please help me with this chart

*Edit*

I've attached a sidereal chart before. This is the tropical chart.

In this chart it shows there is a trine between Moon and the Ascendant lord Mercury and a minor aspect between 6th house lord Saturn and the Moon. Does Moon signifies me or my cats? And How should I intrepret the timing?

The 6th house Lord, Saturn is in Aquarius which means are they in the west direction? And how to calculate the distance?

Thanks for any help.

Last edited by Dheeksha on Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tanit3333

Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dheeksha - I can move this to the sidereal forum or you can post a tropical chart for members to read. Let me know which option you want because the majority of members do not use sidereal and will be unlikely to comment or will misinterpret the chart as tropical.

Thanks,

Harlequin

Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dheeksha and Tanit,

Using the data given I drew up a Tropical horary chart which gives 4 degrees 6 minutes Virgo rising.

The textbooks give the sixth house for lost small animals, and Aquarius is on the sixth cusp. So the cat is signified by Saturn. Saturn is in the sixth house, suggesting the cat is somewhere at home.

Dheeksha's sidereal chart gives the same answer, because Capricorn is on the sixth cusp in her chart, so again Saturn signifies the cat, and again is in the sixth house, so somewhere at home.

Saturn is in dignity being in rulership of both Aquarius and Capricorn, so the cat is fine. Hope you find her soon
H.
Dheeksha

Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tanit3333 wrote:
Hi Dheeksha - I can move this to the sidereal forum or you can post a tropical chart for members to read. Let me know which option you want because the majority of members do not use sidereal and will be unlikely to comment or will misinterpret the chart as tropical.

Hi Tanit3333, I don't know that I should keep the settings in tropical. I've edited my thread and posted a tropical chart now. Thank you.

Last edited by Dheeksha on Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dheeksha

Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harlequin wrote:

Using the data given I drew up a Tropical horary chart which gives 4 degrees 6 minutes Virgo rising.

The textbooks give the sixth house for lost small animals, and Aquarius is on the sixth cusp. So the cat is signified by Saturn. Saturn is in the sixth house, suggesting the cat is somewhere at home.

Hello Harlequin,
Thanks for the reply.
Actually, I've a small doubt. In tropical chart there is no aspect between Ascendant lord, Mercury and the 6th house lord Saturn. But there is an aspect between Moon and Mercury and a minor aspect between Moon and Saturn. Does moon signifies me or my cats?
Harlequin

Posted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dheeksha,

According to the horary astologer John Frawley in his book, The Horary Textbook, page 169... "The moon is the natural ruler of all lost objects, especially animate ones. But keep with the main significator as far as you can: looking for two planets for location will only confuse you."

So the moon is a secondary significator of your cats. Notice also that your planet, Mercury, is combust, so is "blinded" by the sun, giving the reason for your chart: you can't see where your cats are. But both your sidereal chart and the tropical chart show that the cat is somewhere at home, you just can't see where at the moment. The applying aspect of moon to mercury gives cause to believe that you will be reunited with them.
H
Tanit3333

Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Sun is significant here and is aspecting the 6th lord, ascendant lord and Moon and combust the 1st lord. Sun can represent a gentleman or an authority. It could be authorities picked up the cats. Did anyone call local animal control? I don't see the 6th lord in its own house as being at home. It is in aversion to the ascendant and cadent houses are far from home. Saturn naturally lords cats.
Ouranos

Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Moon was last over Neptune 22 Pis 56 R and the Part of Sickness at 22 Pisces 20. And the ruler Jupiter R about to change sign, he might be moved.
Saturn in Aquarius shows hilly places in open areas.

Look for an animal shelter - Moon will last quincunx Mars in Leo in the 12th.

Best of luck,
Ouranos
Dheeksha

Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harlequin wrote:

Notice also that your planet, Mercury, is combust, so is "blinded" by the sun, giving the reason for your chart: you can't see where your cats are.
H

So once mercury comes out of the combustion.. can I find my cats? Also can you tell me how to interpret timing.
Dheeksha

Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tanit3333 wrote:
The Sun is significant here and is aspecting the 6th lord, ascendant lord and Moon and combust the 1st lord. Sun can represent a gentleman or an authority. It could be authorities picked up the cats. Did anyone call local animal control? I don't see the 6th lord in its own house as being at home. It is in aversion to the ascendant and cadent houses are far from home. Saturn naturally lords cats.

I've contacted the Municipal Corporation and enquired them. They said they won't take cats.. they take only dogs.. neuter them and leave them again on the streets. I'll ask them again. Sun represents somebody from government.. Right? Is that also suggests any govt. officer might have adopted them or gave them some sort of shelter?

So if there is no aspect between Mercury and Saturn.. I cannot find them? Are they very far from me?

Last edited by Dheeksha on Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Dheeksha

Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouranos wrote:
The Moon was last over Neptune 22 Pis 56 R and the Part of Sickness at 22 Pisces 20. And the ruler Jupiter R about to change sign, he might be moved.
Saturn in Aquarius shows hilly places in open areas.

Look for an animal shelter - Moon will last quincunx Mars in Leo in the 12th.

Best of luck,
Ouranos

Hello Ouranos,
Thanks for the reply.
There is a hill very close to my home. But it is extremely difficult for humans to climb it. And there is a shelter home little far from my place. It is on a hill too. I contacted them before. They said they are not taking anymore animals because their shelter is full. I'll contact them again.
Can you say whether they are still together or not. And how to interpret the timing?
Ouranos

Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't feel comfortable enough with timing.
We say 'a planet in rulership is at home' Saturn in Aquarius
But the way I see it is that he or they are in a 'familiar' environment rather than being 'home'. Thus the idea of a shelter. They are not in an airport or in a mall.
Saturn being R - they would rather return home and not be where they are.
Keep in mind that Saturn is cadent, suggesting far from...

What I like
- the mild reception between Mercury (in the Face of Saturn) and Saturn (in the Face of Mercury)
What I don't like
- Mercury and Saturn are applying to each other by opposition
- Mercury in Leo combust is in the Detriment of Saturn
- The Moon separating from Neptune/Part of Sickness and applying by quincunx to Mars. The quincunx is like 'the blind spot' when you drive a vehicle. And it relates to the 6th or 8th House.

Ouranos
Tanit3333

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I've contacted the Municipal Corporation and enquired them. They said they won't take cats.. they take only dogs.. neuter them and leave them again on the streets. I'll ask them again. Sun represents somebody from government.. Right? Is that also suggests any govt. officer might have adopted them or gave them some sort of shelter?

So if there is no aspect between Mercury and Saturn.. I cannot find them? Are they very far from me?

You mentioned this happened in May though, so did you inquire back then? It has been a long time. I am sorry about your illness. The chart has some positives with the Moon angular and applying to the ascendant lord and a fortune in the 1st, with the fortune also being the 2nd lord. However, the Moon is in the 7th house and this is traditionally a sign that someone else has/had the cats because they took them. Also, a 2nd lord damaged in the 1st could indicate harm to the pets and Mars recently separated from Venus and is also within close to 5 degrees of the ascendant, making it arguably an infortune in the 1st. I know that Saturn has dignity but that could mean the pets were in their homeland when they were taken. It is hard to view a chart with 12th house emphasis as positive, especially given the 7th house emphasis with the Moon. The 12th deals with hidden enemies and the 7th with open enemies and the Sun in the 12th isn't always nice in my experience (it can be afflictive). There are some positives though so I could be wrong. Maybe the 12th house placement just signifies your illness and being in the hospital but it is still afflicting in the chart. I could imagine Sun as someone who saw the pets as pests given the hostility between Sun and Saturn with an opp from the 12th house though and the fact that Venus is in fall and separated from a Mars conjunction. Hopefully what I am seeing is incorrect. Good luck finding your cats.

Given the chart was asked using sidereal it might be better to get opinions from those who use that method. I don't know if the interpretations would be a lot different or not. Keep in mind that this forum is for learning purposes, not to read charts for people. If you want professional astrological interpretations you would want to seek a professional and they would create their own chart most likely. Please keep us updated on the outcome. Thanks.
Dheeksha

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tanit3333 wrote:

You mentioned this happened in May though, so did you inquire back then? It has been a long time. I am sorry about your illness. The chart has some positives with the Moon angular and applying to the ascendant lord and a fortune in the 1st, with the fortune also being the 2nd lord. However, the Moon is in the 7th house and this is traditionally a sign that someone else has/had the cats because they took them. Also, a 2nd lord damaged in the 1st could indicate harm to the pets and Mars recently separated from Venus and is also within close to 5 degrees of the ascendant, making it arguably an infortune in the 1st. I know that Saturn has dignity but that could mean the pets were in their homeland when they were taken. It is hard to view a chart with 12th house emphasis as positive, especially given the 7th house emphasis with the Moon. The 12th deals with hidden enemies and the 7th with open enemies and the Sun in the 12th isn't always nice in my experience (it can be afflictive). There are some positives though so I could be wrong. Maybe the 12th house placement just signifies your illness and being in the hospital but it is still afflicting in the chart. I could imagine Sun as someone who saw the pets as pests given the hostility between Sun and Saturn with an opp from the 12th house though and the fact that Venus is in fall and separated from a Mars conjunction. Hopefully what I am seeing is incorrect. Good luck finding your cats.

Given the chart was asked using sidereal it might be better to get opinions from those who use that method. I don't know if the interpretations would be a lot different or not. Keep in mind that this forum is for learning purposes, not to read charts for people. If you want professional astrological interpretations you would want to seek a professional and they would create their own chart most likely. Please keep us updated on the outcome. Thanks.

I came to home on May 17th. Immediately I started searching for them. My country was in lockdown then. And due to the outbreak People were not much helpful then. I'm still distributing fliers and giving ads in the newspapers. I'll keep trying to find them.

Yes, Thanks for the suggestion. I posted it in sidereal section now.

I did try to take professional help and contacted some astrologers at my place. But they said they can't read horary charts. I don't know whom to contact online. And many of them are telephonic consultations. As I'm not a native English speaker... It's tough for me to catch up with the accent. I tried everything and I couldn't stop myself and casted a chart by myself. I contacted John Frawley Sir and emailed him the chart I casted. He was very helpful and did a free reading. He said according to this chart I should find them soon. He told me to search on rooves and at high places. I'm very thankful to him and couldn't bother him much. So posted it here for some additional clues.
I'm very thankful to you for your time and expertise and trying to help us out. I really appreciate that.
Tanit3333

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I contacted John Frawley Sir and emailed him the chart I casted. He was very helpful and did a free reading. He said according to this chart I should find them soon. He told me to search on rooves and at high places. 

I am glad Frawley was able to help and he would be a more reliable source. Keep us posted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: