Ouranos wrote: What about harmonic 4 and 8? Do you find a lot of discrepancy when moving to 32 and greater?
If you were to use larger orb e.g. 1° or more, you could have used harmonic 4 and 8. But I take at most in harmonic 16 10 minutes orb. If the planets are under the limit of my orb, they will also be seen in harmonic 16. I don't need to look at harmonic 4 and 8 additionally.
Does the software you use do the precession correction?
That is not a precision corrected. It is simple sidereal zodiac with Krishnamurti Ayanamsa. If you would choose Krishnamurti Ayanamsa in different astrology programs, there will always be discrepancies between software. I always give my values that I use, so that you can have equal values, when you make the changes in software settings. Regardless, the planet pictures will remain the same.
For example Lewis Carroll born in 1832 is far off from the Krishnamurti Ayanamsa for Year 2000
It does not matter. The software then calculates previous years as 2000 automatically. You can choose sidereal zodiac with Krishnamurti Ayanamsa. Only the values may differ from each other by a few seconds.
Znet vs Nova Wheels - Pros and cons?
Zet has less harmonic points marked than Nova, but zet is faster and more practical. Biwheel settings of the Zet much better than Nova.
Nova is disastrous for progression calculations and illustrations. I use Nova only for natal charts because of several marked harmonic points.
I have Solar Fire 9.0. Is it reliable enough to reproduce your method?
Yes, if you choose sidereal zodiac and Krishnamurti Ayanamsa. But if solar fire can calculate all harmonics (64,256,1024, 4096,...) that I use, I don't know. I have written to those in 2019 what else should be done in Nova.

https://alabe.com/Ticket/community/a1068/nova.aspx
My mother died of a liver cancer June 8, 1992 at 17h(EDT) in Trois-Fivieres, Quebec, Canada 46N21 72W33
She was born Dec 15, 1929 Unknown birth time (EST) in St-Michel du Squatech 47N53 68W43
Your mother then had in harmonic 16 ; solar NE/PL = r SU for the 12 noon birth time. Solar Jupiter next to solar Pluto shows the liver. For the birth time 14:39 solar NE/PL = r SU would be exact. Of course, it had to be possible to find the right time of birth. However, I have not yet dealt with indeterminate birth times.

For the birth time 14:39 with secondary progression in harmonic 16 :

p MA/SA = p SU difference is zero seconds.

https://archive.org/details/@cemalcicek