Stuttering

Stuttering

Tongue (according to chinese medicine) : Mars
Speak : Mercury
Stop, paralysis, pause, standstill : Admetos

Admetos is a hypothetical planet named by Friedrich Sieggrün , which he found astrologically with the technique developed by Alfred Witte (symmetry, half sums, planetary pictures) on 19.8.1927, 2:30 CET, Hamburg.

Used :

1-Sidereal zodiac (Krishnamurti Ayanamsa), Mean Node.
23°45'56" for Year 2000. Speed of precession is 50.2388475.

2- Harmonic 16, 64 and 256

3- Astrology Software

Nova Chartwheels (alabe.com)

Examples :

Bazin, André
Carroll, Lewis
Churchill, Winston
Curtis, Kelly
George VI, King of the United Kingdom
Gorman, Amanda
Hansen, Robert
Heck, Dieter Thomas
Jenkins, Jackie
Jones, James Earl
Lehman, Lee
Lewis, Jim
Lipton, Peggy
Monroe, Marilyn
Paulhan, Frédéric
Rodden, Lois M.
Scatman John
Sirois, Leon
Stossel, John
Updike, John
Vries, Anne de
Welch, Jack
Research : Widow
Willis, Bruce

https://ia601408.us.archive.org/26/item ... tering.pdf
https://archive.org/details/@cemalcicek

Therese Hamilton wrote:Thank you for this research, Linchi. A perfect correlation and very straightforward. If only all astrological research followed a clear and specific process and pattern, how wise we would all be when we wanted to make a prediction!
You're welcome, Therese.
It depends with which astrological system and/or techniques the researches are performed. Some astrrological systems and techniques have brought nothing, as we know. There are more researches needed, where still many unknows. But before that, we must admit that there is much we do not know. But as we know, all astrological schools believe that they already know everything.

Ouranos wrote:Very interesting Linchi,
Do you see any difference between the Harmonics 16, 64 or 256?
Or they are all part of the same family.

Thank you,
Ouranos
You're welcome Ouranos.
Between the harmonics I use, depending on the exactness of the birth time (2,4,8,16,32,64,..................,65536) , there is no difference. Because all harmonic points in the circle are not marked, I use different harmonics 16,64,256 and so on, so that I can see more harmonic points.
The circle is divided to two until it is no longer divisible. I mostly use up to harmonic 4096 if the birth time is accurate to the minute. If the birth time is not controlled by me, I use up to harmonic 256.

Thank you Linchi,
I would need your expert opinion on a matter that has been lingering in my mind for quite some time.
When you work with midpoints, the dividend is the sum of 2 natal points (planets, angles or other Uranian points selected).
The divisor is always from the family of hard aspects (2,4,8,16,32 and so on)

Now say that the angle separating 2 points is a 6th Harmonic (a sextile). If you divide it by 4, you get 1/24 of the circle. You are still not in the family of the hard aspect. Or do you by the divisor?
As opposed to a square between 2 points, you stay in the same square family.
Wouldn't it make sense to look at the Angular distance between 2 points to choose the divisor?
My question is What is the importance of the dividend and the divisor in the formula?

Thank you,
Ouranos
Blessings!

Hi Ouranos,
Ouranos wrote: Now say that the angle separating 2 points is a 6th Harmonic (a sextile). If you divide it by 4, you get 1/24 of the circle. You are still not in the family of the hard aspect. Or do you by the divisor?
It is about midpoints, that is the point that is exactly midway between two other points. Because we are working with a circle (360°) the midpoint between 0° and 360° is the 180° and between 0° and 180° is the 90° and so on. With two planets it is the same, that is we take the center point. But not the point which is in sextile position to a planet. But if you take a sextile (harmonic 6) at the beginning, first of all there is no midpoint, secondly you have to take another sextile (6x6), that means harmonic 36. But if you take harmonic 24 (4x6), it is no longer logical.

Thirdly, you must finally research whether the so-called sextile aspect exists at all.

Fourth, and the most important, is to bring enough examples to prove the theory. And compare with other harmonics. Which is more precise ? It is a matter of precision. Otherwise with some orb you can always prove everything.

Here I have prepared a few examples for the Hamburg School astrologers, how to compare the harmonics to find out which harmonic is the right one.

Comparison Of Harmonic 256 With Harmonic 192

https://ia801709.us.archive.org/13/item ... %20192.pdf

Ernst Esch, a Hamburg school astrologer in the 1940s, would have worked with harmonics 64,128 and 256 as well as 24,48 and 96. He would have divided the circle first to 12 then multuplicated with two. As far as I know, only two examples of his work are published. For some who think and believe that the Hamburg school belongs to them, these two examples are more convincing than my works with over thousands of examples.

Hello Linchi,
When you say 'midpoints', that says it all. Otherwise, it would be called a tripoint or a sixpoint....
It's about the equidistant point between 2 points, whether it is a sextile or a square. And your sequence (2,4,8,16,32,64,...65536) follows the same logic.

Another question: What is your take on direct vs indirect midpoints?
Another question: Why sidereal over tropical? What about the Aries point?
And another question: Have you done any experiment with the Fibonacci sequence (0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144...)
And what orb for a midpoint to be activated?

I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions with all your hands-on research you have done.

Blessings,
Ouranos
Blessings!

Hi Ouranos,
Ouranos wrote: Another question: What is your take on direct vs indirect midpoints?
There is no difference between direct and indirect midpoints. if anyone claims otherwise, let them show me examples.
Another question: Why sidereal over tropical? What about the Aries point?
Because the tropical does not work with my system. About 17 years ago when I started microastrology, I used tropical zodiac. But soon I found out that tropical zodiac did not work with the sun-equations, which is very important for birth time correction. I use sidereal zodiac not because of theoretical considerations but because of practical examples.
I don't use Aries point so often, if I do, then with lower harmonics e.g. up to harmonic 256. If the real Aries point should be a few minutes earlier or later, it doesn't change anything.
And another question: Have you done any experiment with the Fibonacci sequence (0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144...)
No
And what orb for a midpoint to be activated?
For harmonic 16 : 10 minutes
For harmonic 64 : 4 minutes
For harmonic 256 : 30 seconds
For harmonic 4096 : 2 seconds

I am always pleased when someone shows interest and asks questions. I am glad to answer the questions that should arise.

Long time ago, I took a Cosmobiology course with an old German lady who lived in my city, Ms Inge Aach. From what I can remember I think she had studied with Ebertin but anyway, she gave me the passion for midpoints.

You say For Harmonic 16 - 10 minutes of orb and For Harmonic 64 - 4 minutes.
I totally agree with you.
But having worked with Lady Luck on gambling, I even prefer 5 minutes orb for lesser harmonics as the prize increases when it is closer.
I would qualify it like: 10 min - Give it a try, the columns of the temple are starting to be shaken. 5 min - You're in baby! Exact - Go for it!

Now here comes a few other questions for you Linchi.
I ran through many pdf files you have on your website and found many interesting ones worthy to be published especially when you draw conclusions on planetary pictures.
** What is the best book or website you would recommend to get an overall picture of all possible planetary pictures?
** I see you are using a lot of Triple pattern combining the Natal with SA and Lunation cycle. From my understanding, you use Quarter Moons for about 7 days and then you would switch to the next one. Is that correct?
** Ruth Brummund says looking at MA/SA and SU/JU that "Here we deal with Saturn with Mars as death indicators, and Jupiter with Sun as symbolizing the successful man.
"There are 15 possible midpoint combinations involving the 3 midpoints (radix, directed, and transiting), plus 15 additional combinations when using sums."
How do you make sense of all these midpoints not to be overloaded with information? And does one midpoint cancel out another midpoint?
** Have you done any study on lucky winners and potential midpoint combinations?

I hope I am not extending the original intent of your post,

Thank you,
Ouranos
Blessings!

Hi Ouranos,
Ouranos wrote: ** What is the best book or website you would recommend to get an overall picture of all possible planetary pictures?
I would recommend this book to you.

Rules for Planetary Pictures

https://witte-verlag.com/books-internat ... tures.html

https://witte-verlag.com/international- ... aires.html
** I see you are using a lot of Triple pattern combining the Natal with SA and Lunation cycle.

No, that is not correct. First, I don't use the Solar Arcs. Secondly, when I use different progressions and/or solar-lunar , I don't combine them. You don't need to combine them to find anything either. Because each transit,progression and returns must show event itself when compared to natal.
From my understanding, you use Quarter Moons for about 7 days and then you would switch to the next one. Is that correct?
It is correct.
** Ruth Brummund says looking at MA/SA and SU/JU that "Here we deal with Saturn with Mars as death indicators, and Jupiter with Sun as symbolizing the successful man.
You can't assign a planetary picture to just one event. MA/SA or SU/JU can also have meanings other than death or successful man depending on event or circumstances. It is a mistake anyway to interpret Saturn always negative and Jupiter always positive.
"There are 15 possible midpoint combinations involving the 3 midpoints (radix, directed, and transiting), plus 15 additional combinations when using sums."
How do you make sense of all these midpoints not to be overloaded with information?

This criticism applies to the Hamburg School, but not to my system. My system is a bit different from Hamburg School astrology.

1- I do not combine the progressions, directions and returns. I only compare e.g.
Solar-Natal
Lunar-Natal
Progression-Natal
Transit-Natal and so on.
But not Transit-Progression-Direction

I do so :
Example :
Solar MA/SA = r SU

How hamburg school proceeds could look like this :
tMA/dSA = r SU or pMA/tSA = r SU

2- I do not use the sums and differences.

In my system I search only one planetary picture, which is firmly assigned for a certain event. In my system I search only one planetary picture, which is firmly assigned for a certain event. Therefore, overloaded information is not possible.

When someone who is going to the doctor for a cancer checkup asks me if he has cancer, I look at either transit or solar and look for these planetary pictures

e.g. solar

solar NE/PL = r SU ?
solar NE/PL = r NE/PL ?
solar NE/PL = r MA/SA ?
solar MA/SA = r NE/PL ?

I do not only examine harmonic 16 but 64,256 and if the birth time is correct to the minute harmonic 4096.
As you can see here, you do not get overloaded information.
And does one midpoint cancel out another midpoint?
No midpoint can cancel other midpoints. Instead, a midpoint can make other midpoints worse or prevent that from being as bad.
** Have you done any study on lucky winners and potential midpoint combinations?
This theme and games do not interest me, the topics that have to do with the money.
Here are some examples in german language :

https://astrologiewslforum.astrax.de/se ... 6d83aa5ad9
I hope I am not extending the original intent of your post,
I have no intention when I post anything. Therefore any question welcome.

Hello Linchi,

**When I asked you about the orb you use, I meant Solar, Lunar Return or any transiting involved compared to the natal chart.
What about the natal chart? What orb do you use to determine a planetary picture. Same orb?
**In your paper Comparing Harmonic 256 and 192
Father's death of Caroline of Monaco, Solar Return - you find many occurences with 256 but none with 192.
How do you decide which one is correct? I am playing devil's advocate here.
You say that you search for a planetary picture, which to me is a great step ahead of any other systems. But what if you find it only in 256 and not in the others?
** Is there a reason you do not use Solar Arc?

And thank you for the link to the book of Witte. Amazon is not in the race.
For the link to the German Forum, can I post in English?

Ouranos
Blessings!