About Queen Elizabeth's natal chart & fixed stars

What strikes you all looking at Queen E's chart?

Looking at it for the first time, I am/was really surprised to see she has malefic south node conjunct the ascendant, and Saturn Lord of Ascendant conjunct MC in a T square with MArs and Neptune. I would never have believed that this could be the chart of a long reigning reasonably successful queen.

Maybe she suffered more under her share of misfortune than one can tell at first sight. And/or maybe the fixed stars outweigh the planets:
Peacock conjunct Asc: vanity, love of display, fame and long life
Agena conjunct Mc/ Lord of Asc: fortunate, of the nature of Venus and Jupiter
Mirach conjunct Sun: of the nature of Venus, fortunate, brilliant mind, fame, good marriage, kindness
Mars conjunct Nashira: fortunate - of the nature of Saturn and Jupiter, dignified, pious, conservative, acquisitive, retentive
Jupiter conjunct Sadalsuud: brightest of lucks and conjunct Deneb algedi: of the nature of Jupiter and Saturn: sorrow and happiness
Moon conjucnt Acubens: of the nature of Saturn and Mercury: liars, squander

In Brady's system she her heliacal rising star is Deneb Algedi, and setting is Regulus.

All this makes me think I should/will give more attention to fixed stars than I used to.

Very interesting...

Here are the Queen's current (22.02.2022) transits, in case someone is interested or wants to comment.
S. Node coming to conjoin the natal Midheaven and Saturn coming to conjoin natal Mars should have noticeable real-world corollaries.

As regards fixed stars I note Algol on 4th house cusp
As a modern British monarch, Elizabeth has seen many changes to the British institution. Forty former British colonies, protectorates and territories have been granted their independence during her reign.
As fourth house for a monarch could be the land/territories & Algol loss of head.
South node on Ascendant fated individual she carries the karma of the nation
North node in cancer we can see that playing out now with her need to mother the family Harry & the rest.
Mars Saturn mutual reception across 1st 10th so she is the face of stability & is respected by keeping herself to the set parameters for her role.
Jupiter linked in by conjunction she also is the Supreme Governor and Defender of the Faith of the Church of England, the state church of England
Saturn Asc ruler & south node ruler in 10th in Scorpio a very public image of tremendous power & wealth Pluto on North node in Cancer this came through family line.
Mercury ruler of the 5th in Aries children had military training.