I've tried to encourage her to do some different Things.

Skipping down the Street .... My Favourite

Salsa, basic steps and rhythm ....

Cryptos too

Telling Jokes

I am trying to undo the Negativity that Saturn Rising has brought to her.
I think that your advice to her is not useful.

William Lilly wrote: "A Planet Peregrine, viz. having no essential Dignities where he is, he is malicious beyond expression; if he be in essential Dignities, the less; for then he is like a noble soul that hath his enemy in his clutches, but scorns to hurt him."

Further explanation about being "malicious" can be found at: http://www.skyscript.co.uk/saturn_att.html
"Saturn: Manners when badly placed:
Then he is envious, covetous, jealous and mistrustful, timorous, sordid, outwardly dissembling,[60] sluggish, suspicious, stubborn, a condemner of women, a close liar, malicious, murmuring, never contented, ever repining."
So, first of all, i believe in fate. You obviously don´t. I believe that people don´t change. No matter what you do.

Secondly, let me repeat: Saturn is in decan in her natal chart, so it is poorly dignified.

This is why i conclude that, to some extent, she will always remain "stubborn", "a condemner of men" (maybe a women´s rights activist), "a liar", "malicious" etc.

But i also believe that for her, the problem is not so big because Saturn is at least not peregrine in her natal chart.

In my opinion, it may be helpful to identify her talents. If she had an extraordinary talent (which we can´t know without seeing her natal chart) and if she finds out what she´s good at, that may brighten her mood.

Regarding Saturn being in a difficult spot in Pisces, I would argue it would help if Saturn is received by Jupiter, especially if Jupiter is in tern dignified.
I believe that people don´t change. No matter what you do.
There wouldn't be much point in understanding astrology on a personal level then because there would be no free will to alter anything that needs work. I don't agree with this. I think our charts show tendencies but it is ultimately up to us. Also, I think a chart itself can show if someone is more likely open to change or not. Pisces is a mutable sign and thus might be considered one that can potentially weigh two sides of a situation and be open to different ways of being. It is vast in energy whereas Saturn is constricting but it is also a philosophical sign and Saturn is a ponderous planet. Lilly describes people with personality indicators that are primarily cardinal as someone who is very changeable in their behavior, which goes against the idea that a person cannot change - he would argue the person changes too much and would be perceived as shifty/unreliable. Mutable is in between fixed and cardinal, like the ups and downs in the middle of a season rather than the extremes you might see in a cardinal season or a consistent weather pattern in a fixed one.

Some personality experts say there is a Big 5 personality type for a given person, and one of the five is openness to change, which some studies suggest can be partly influenced and indicated by your DNA.

My first Saturn Return brought feelings of having to take charge of life. One t/Saturn over my n/Asc. brought depression, unhappiness with what I was doing, and a job change a short time later. Since then, Saturn returns and transits have been mostly positive.

Woowoo, to give some hope:

A Saturn return does not necessarily mean darkness. Many actors had their big breakthrough age 29-30 - i.e; at their Saturn return. Eg Al PAcino, Lisa Kudrow, Bruce Willis, Sandra Bullock, CLint Eastwood, Tom Hanks, Daniel Craig.

And Saturn conjunct the Ascendant doesn't necessarily mean a hard life. What comes to my mind, is the intriguing example of Edwin Hubble, the astronomer who discovered that there are other galaxies, and that the universe is constantly expanding. Not only did he have an extraordinary career, he also was a gifted athlete, had good looks, had a long lasting happy marriage, and a thriving social life, mingling with the Hollywood stars. His one big frustration in life was that he never got a Nobel prize -- for back then the Nobel prize was not given to astronomers. He tried to change that, but failed. He had Saturn conjunct Virgo Ascendant, square Neptune in MC, but also trine Jupiter. Will paste the chart below.

Anyway -- astrology aside -- wishing the very best to you and your niece. Sometimes we have to accept that we are powerless to help others, and the best we can do to help is through the power of our example, rather than through words.

Also, I agree with Tanit, rather than antidote or oppress Saturn, she should be encouraged to bring out the positive sides of Saturn: thoughtfulness, responsibility, structure, work ethics, and a sense of humor -- strangely enough Saturnians/Capricorns tend to have a good sense of humor.

SA in ASC in Pisces - In Sect, diurnal Direct but slow, Heliacally setting in regard to the SU (Invisible in the sky and producing cold) and pr SU squared SA around the age of 7 years old, she must have had a difficult time with her father which is also reflected by
SU-PL = MA/SA - Death, sickness, separation. Can lead to sabotage and a stoppage on learning (ASC Aquarius - Air Sign)

Part of Father = 17 Tau 58 is conjunct Admetos of hindrance and inhibition in the 3rd. There is an issue of not being preferred by her father.
The ruler of Part of Father VE in Detriment in Scorpio conjunct Poseidon. She idealized her father.

White Moon Selena conjunct SA is a protector, and wants you to find your path, so it tries to light the way for you. Some feminine guardian angels around you, trine natal MO in Cancer
"White Moon is related with the idea of fascinating (yet paralyzing) perfection (which does not exist on Earth). Mainly on spiritual base."
https://saintzjenx.tumblr.com/post/6468 ... %E1%91%8Ee

By circumambulation through the Bounds, she has been in SA bound since Oct 2021 and moving to JU bound in Oct 2022.

Profection: Taurus year VE
PD VE in the bound of JU over MC square SA and the transit of JU over SA. She is facing issues with her sense of belonging (JU ruling the 11th) in the social sphere.
My suggestion would be to engage in non-profit organizations, helping the needy to discover a soul larger than herself (Pisces). Dream big with humility.

This year, PD Mars trine SA says that a disciplined and down-to-earth attitude will pay off on long-term plans.
And this SA return will force her to define who she is, what she wants to do to be really happy in life.
Blessings!

So this Girl Tanya is a friend of Mine. And she grew up in the difficult Situation of Her Parents separating, and she stayed with Her Mother.

So Life is a bit of a Mess for Her. She's 27 and recently moved out of Her Mother's Flat, and rented her Own.

She did that just as Saturn was crossing Her Ascendant. She left me a Voice Message that day and By God she sounded Bad.

My question is still about Her Saturn. I see that in fact it is part of a Grande Trine, with the Moon and Venus in the Other Water Signs.

So that has to be Good.

I'm wondering what are the Characteristics of the Trine in Her Life ?

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ok so She is turning into a bit of an Orphan.

The Vedics say that she has a Disharmonious Relationsip with Her Mother and the Chinese that She has a VERY Disharmonious Relationship with Her Father,

But don't mention the V Word.

H