House sale horary

Question: Will this person buy the property?

I am trying to sell my property from the past 7 months, haven't found any good buyers. There have been buyers who paid the initial amount but later changed their mind. And others had some issues getting bank loan or some other similar problems, so the sale couldn't happen.

I now have a client who is discussing from the past month, but he seems to only be 'talking' but is not really doing anything to start the sale process, like pay the initial booking amount or apply for loans etc. I have a feeling this time also the sale wont happen, this person is just wasting my time.

Actually it's the real estate agent that is speaking to me on the buyers behalf. So I am not sure whether it's buyer who is delaying the process or the real estate agent is just lying about having a genuine buyer. I have never met or spoken to the buyer.

I will attach the chart below. I will also post my interpretation.

I am Mars, the buyer is Venus. Venus will conjunt Mars in Leo in just about 2 degrees. It is angular so I assume it's 2 days/2weeks.
The house itself is ruled by Saturn, both these planets have separated from Saturn recently by opposition. There is no apllying aspect between Saturn and Venus.

Moon is void of course but is not really void because it's in cancer. The last aspect still holds. The last aspect was conjunct Sun. The Sun disposes both Venus and Mars. The Moon's next aspect is opposite Saturn from a different sign.

Mercury buyers money will trine Jupiter ruler of my 2nd house in the next sign.

Conclusion: The buyer Venus and seller Mars will meet, and their might be a advance booking amount paid because Mercury will trine Jupiter. But because the buyer doesn't apply Saturn the house and Moon doesn't connect them either, the sale might not go through. Their maybe problems later.

The Moon does apply to Saturn in the next house, but it doesn't connect the buyer to Saturn. So I don't see this sale go through. There might be a problem at the end or the buyer will simply change his mind.

Does anyone see this more positively?
I really want to sell this house ASAP, I need the money.

Image: https://ibb.co/B21wMC4

(i could not post the image, so posted the link instead. please click on the link to see the chart)

Thank you for any help!

I think a sale has potential to happen soon and I primarily look at 1st/7th for sale charts because you are making an agreement with another person. 1st/7th lord conjunction with the 7th lord applying to the 1st lord and it being Venus is positive for perfection, especially angular. I don't know if it represents this buyer specifically though. The 4th lord being Saturn retro in a fixed sign and the 7th lord separating from an opp to it shows that it took a long time to get a serious offer. The 4th lord being dignified while the 10th lord is not very strong suggests the price is fair and should not be decreased.

Fixed angles and fixed sigs could suggest it takes up to two months to sell so it may not be this buyer or maybe they take a few months to close. I hope you sell soon and get a good offer.

I usually have good luck with Moon in Cancer even if the Moon isn't within orb of anything- it is a very strong placement for the Moon. The only bad is the Moon is combust the 10th lord but separating. Hopefully this does not mean a buyer wants to offer less on the house.

I would take the translation of light between Venus-Saturn to Venus-Mars as a tying together with the 4th lord. Opps are difficult but the Venus-Mars conjunction suggests an agreement despite that. It is odd that Venus is besieged though. There is some mixed testimony that makes the chart more difficult to decipher but maybe the outcome will help shed light on certain things. Please keep us updated. It wouldn't make sense to me that a conjunction with an applying aspect from the buyer on an angle would lead to nothing. There isn't anything prohibiting the aspect.

Thank you Tanit.

It will take 2 months if the buyer has to get a loan. If not this buyer, then another in 2 months also seems good to me. I really need the money.

I have listed the house for a reasonable price, after doing a bit of research regarding house prices in that location. Most people are asking for a much lesser price, so I hope the combust Moon is not indicating a sale for less price.

I could have sold this house many years ago, but I waited to see if the price will appreciate. Unfortunately the price hasn't appreciated much even after waiting so many years.
Do you think the 10th ruler Sun moving from Cancer to Leo, would indicate the price/market rate in that location could increase if I waited? I always had this fear that it might increase soon after I sell. This is what stopped me from selling all these years. Now, I cannot wait for the price to increase, but it will really bother me if it did after I sell the property.

I will keep you updated regarding the house sale. Thank you for taking a look at the chart.

Venus (the buyer) besieged from Saturn R to Mars may indicate that the buyer has some strings attached which may represent a burden to close the deal.
Agree that the Venus/Mars meeting Angular is a good testimony for selling your house.
Yet, I would not disregard the last aspect the Moon does - opposition to Pluto R in the 3rd House, which represents you (Scorpio) by modern rulership. Contract or written deeds challenged by insurance company or bank requiring a double-take on statements regarding the sale.
Deb Houlding is quoting Barbara Watters on 3rd House: "if very afflicted it may indicate that he who makes an offer or proposes something is lying".
Very tricky, the significators say a Yes but the Moon is somehow pointing to a challenge to be overcome before closing a deal.

Good luck, hope you sell it to your own terms.
Ouranos
Blessings!

Thank you.
I had hoped that the buyer will atleast pay the booking amount in 2/3 days and take the document copies to apply for loan. He hasn't done that.

I asked specifically about that buyer when i made this chart. Maybe I should have asked a general question "when will the house sale happen?"

The application of your Mars and his Venus is signifying the deal, and as
this is by conjunction at about 20 degrees, and Venus is rather fast
at the moment, in my opinion the deal could be perfected in clearly less
than 4 months, possibly even a litlle more than 2 months.

The price of the house signified by the Sun in his peregrination, is certain-
ly more than fair for a house when its significator Saturn is in his own house
/sign.

Nevertheless Saturn's retrogradation is affecting him, and his position in
an angle could be a testimony that this could become a problem, also as
to the price of the house.

At least the Moon, possible significator of your agent, is under the Sun-
beams (the price) and this could be another hint, that he could be forced
to reduce the - and I repeat - as yet fair price for your house again slight-
ly.

Could it be that there is anything with the house you are not aware of, as
yet?

Or, as another possibitlity, is it already longer on the market? A circum-
stace that is - only virtually - spoiling the 'sibstance' of a house (and
not only its price).
Last edited by johannes susato on Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you.

That house is more of burden than an asset for me. Maintaining that house and waiting for the right time to sell has not been easy. That's what Saturn represents perhaps.
If there is anything else, then I am not aware of it at the moment. I hope nothing comes up when the sale process is going through. I do not want any obstacles in the sales process.
2/4 months is a long time. But considering that I have no real offers from people who might really buy it rather than just enquire, I think it's possible it will take that long though.

Hopefully, it will happen before that. I want at least an agreement made this month.

I had listed my house on a property website, I did not hire an agent to sell it. I had paid for premium services from the property website which gives my listing better views.

My property listing was open to everyone. Both agents as well as direct buyers could contact me. The chart posted in first post was regarding a buyer who i had not met or spoken to. A real estate agent told me he had a client who was interested. It's the end of the month almost and the agent didn't get back to me after the last discussion. So I assume either there was no client at all or the client is not interested anymore.

I made a different chart today with a general question, When will I sell the house?

Link: https://ibb.co/RYQSdMD

This chart is similar to the one posted before probably because I asked around the same time.

In this chart, Venus the buyer doesn't apply to Moon or Saturn but has sperated from an opposition to Jupiter which is in the 4th house.
The Moon conjuncts Saturn the house in 6 degrees and then opposes Mars in 22 degrees. All in cadent and fixed sign. The opposition itself is bad, and the fact that it's happening in a cadent fixed sign, gives me no hope at all.

I feel I should just take a loan on the house. But, when I asked the question about loan, it was the same chart because I asked soon after looking at the chart.

I am very stressed at the moment. Can someone please take a look at the chart. Thank you!

I had listed my house for sale on a property website and paid for services. Listing property for sale or to buy is free for everybody, but if we want the property website to promote our property accros the website and social media, we have to pay for the services. I have been paying for the services until mid September. I was also paying another service where the portal arranges an assistant who receives calls and follow sup with potential clients.
I discontinued both these services mid September because I didn't get a single offer since the last one in July. And also I felt like I was paying for the assitant who never really followed up with people who enquired about the property.

My property will still be listed on the website and another one because listing is free. I don't think there will be any offers though.

I have stopped focussing on the sale now. I am too tired of waiting for the sale. I am focusing more on my relocation and so I doubt the sale will happen before my move. After my relocation, I dont think I can come back to do the paperwork of the sale, so the sale cannot happen next year also.

Thank you for the update Jupiterrising.
Hope something will start moving for you.
I would be curious to see if something happens when SaturnL4 in 4th turns Direct October 11th.

Good luck,
Ouranos
Blessings!