Uranus (disruption) is now in Taurus (feeling secure and comfortable - Bonds Banks Jewellery and Classic Cars)

Uranus probably is the Father of Bitcoin.

Now in 2022 into 2023 The Node arrives in Taurus too.

What is the Node ?

The Node is DESTINY.

Something BIGGER than Us.

Technically it is Darkness.

Things get Eclipsed.

The Node dances with Uranus is late July 2022 too.

Mars is there too.

So there is plenty of scope for real trouble in 2022.

And early 2023 is when the Door to the Abyss are FULLY OPEN

Till March.

Loads of Things pointing Downwards but NOT till December this Year.

H

Yes WooWoo I agree with your assessment of the 31st July 2022. Particularly nasty ! We have Mean North node, Uranus and Mars all on 18 Taurus. Factor in 19 Taurus also being the heliocentric North node of Mars and opposing the "accursed" degree of 19 Scorpio it all spells trouble.

In the UK 1801 chart this configuration opposes the radical Neptune on 18 Scorpio and in the USA 1776 chart it squares the radical Moon and there is an exact Pluto return on 27 Capricorn.

Also I would point out that the North node in early March 2022 conjoins Algol when Pluto is on the USA radical return degree of 27 Cap conjoined by a Mars Venus conjunction which becomes exact at 0 Aquarius the "homicide" degree noted by Charles Carter.

Yeh Zeesh ....

Vicki

I think the Node is reasonably happy in Gemini, but People are forgetting this Downward Spiral as defined by McWhitter.

So We can wonder what late July 2022 will brew up ...

Can you explain a bit about the North Node of Mars, and in fact a bit about the Nodes other than that of the Moon.

What have they brought to Your Party ?

H

I have followed the heliocentric nodes of the planets for some time now and have found them to accentuate the qualities of the planets. Mars will become more martian etc.

As an example Neptune has its North node at 11 Leo 47 (as of 2K) and if I see that in a chart or the South node or squares thereto I can envisage such things as Death or possibly spiritual enlightenment.
Note that on 24th December this year we have the third exact square this year of Saturn at 11 Aquarius (Neptune's south node) and Uranus at 11 Taurus squaring Neptune's nodes. I have predicted much Death over the winter period.

Note that last year's horrible Saturn/Pluto conjunction was close to both Saturn and Pluto's south nodes (not to mention Saturn being square its exaltation degree - another story !)

Here are the north nodes for 2K :-

Mercury 18Taurus20 Mars 19Taurus33 Saturn 23Cancer40

Jupiter 10Cancer28 Uranus14Gemini00 Neptune 11Leo47

Pluto 20 Cancer17 Venus 16Gemini41

They move at the same rate of fixed star precession with the exception of Uranus whch is slow moving.

Yes they are heliocentric.

You would have to look for geo elsewhere. I think they would overly complicate in view of how significant I have found the heliocentric to be.