Ouranos - she is also, as always, so generous with her time. The discussion got me wondering how many hours late at night she spent programming this website and writing most of the information it contains. She has Mercury in Gemini in the 12th though so she probably gets enjoyment from it. When she said it takes her weeks to write up a natal chart I couldn't help but laugh because I have the same problem. That is also why I prefer horary. :lol:

When she said it takes her weeks to write up a natal chart I couldn't help but laugh because I have the same problem. That is also why I prefer horary. Laughing
Funny!
What strikes me is her MoonL1 in Virgo in 3rd(Joy)
- How humble she is and her dedication to find the right word to help out.
Trine her Sun in Taurus at MC
- Skyscript became an outlet for creativity and self-expression.

Most of her writings are a collection of 'what the Ancients' have to say with references almost like a librarian would do. Again this Moon in the 3rd.
My suggestion to her: She should write a book under the form of a diary, a collection of real stories she encountered in her practice. This would be a smash hit!

Blessings,
Ouranos :)
Blessings!

Ah, I thought she has always been an academic high-flyer and avid reader! :shock: I didn't expect at all she had such little academic interest as a kid. Her writing is just so brilliant.

It was a rare pleasure to listen to her. Very charming and inspiring. Thank you, Tanit!

Amelia