What exactly do you mean? Personally, I would not combine the representatives of the same zodiac sign with a common description. Every person is different. The year, the day, and the time of day affect the formation of personality. This is not to say that all rams or all scorpions are the same.

The way I do astrology, a Chiron transit depends entirely on what is transiting with it at the same time, and what it is transiting to. Chiron on its own, without Jupiter, Saturn, or Uranus, transiting at the same time as one of the outer planets, Pluto or Neptune, will mean "with" that outer planet, Pluto will "open" and Neptune will "close", those are just terms I use, binary opposites that could be zeros and ones, gates. Some planets and angles in a natal chart will be "open" and some will be "closed", and I am not entirely sure there as there seem to be a few rules deciding what is open and what is closed. But an "open" transit meeting an "open" planet or angle in the natal chart is beneficial and a "closed" transit meeting an "open" planet or angle is bad, and vice versa.

Chiron with Saturn carrying Pluto means with Pluto, just as Chiron on its own carrying Pluto means with Pluto. Same with Neptune.

The carried outer planet can be picked up by a pair or more intermediate planets (Jupiter, Saturn, Chiron or Uranus), after it has moved away from transiting a point in the chart, but there alway has to be at least two exactly aspecting transiting planets, one planet doesn't seem to do anything on its own. Pluto or Neptune once having transited a planet (particularly powerful by conjunction, opposition or square) will continue to be able to be picked up by two or more transiting intermediate planets aspecting that natal planet until the other outer planet aspects that natal planet.

...Then you get into the muddy waters of what beneficial, or good means, versus what bad means, as when you are looking at the natal charts of serial killers, is a good transit to his psychopathic Venus good for him? Is a bad transit to his psychopathic Venus bad for him...and what does that mean? An example of a Chiron Neptune transit to the Venus of a murderer was Vincent Tabak (born 10 February 1978) in early December 2010. This closed his Venus.
It was actually a Chiron Neptune conjunction in Aquarius, conjunct his natal Venus.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Joanna_Yeates

(I don't use trines, etc, for events, things that happen, I only use conjunctions, oppositions, squares, 45, and 22.5 degree aspects, and their antiscia, and mostly one degree orbs, or up to 2 degree orbs if there are multiple natal planets involved or it is about a natal stationary Mercury or Venus. Trines and soft aspects are about states of being).