Venus Mars Conjunction July 2021

July 13, 2021, at about 7 UTC Venus will be in conjunction with Mars.
Depending on where you live worldwide, Venus and Mars will be closest together in the evening sky on July 12 or July 13.
In contrast, as seen from the Southern Hemisphere, Venus and Mars will set after nightfall.
Right now in the sky, Venus outshines Mars by about 200 times and Regulus by about 100 times.
https://earthsky.org/tonight/young-moon ... njunction/ Bruce McClure
---------------------------------
20 Leo - Fixed Star Algenubi in the head of the Leo constellation is like "Saturn partly Mars" as per Ptolemy
“These star in the Lion’s head; Ras Elased Australis, and Ras Elased Borealis; are said to indicate those with an appreciation for language and a power of expression, but also those who may be heartless and cruel.??? (George Noonan, p.32)
"In conjunction with a ‘strongly’ placed Mars, the Lion’s Head will make for feverish diseases" (Elsbeth Ebertin 1928, p.50)
----------------------------
Excitement, adventure, and passion is in the air. Creativity, vitality and warm energy will be part of the blend with Leo Fire nature.

Questions:
1) What does Venus being 200 times brighter than Mars at the moment mean?
2) The Fixed Star Algenubi with Saturn partly Mars nature does not portend a long-term marriage. Passion yes, obsession maybe?
3) In the 9th Harmonic (relationships), these degrees are highlighted (Any personal point within 1 degree orb). Interesting to have some feedback.
20 Leo - 0 Lib - 10 Sco
20 Sag - 0 Aqu - 10 Pis
20 Ari - 0 Gem - 10 Can
And of course, the squares and opposition to 20 Leo.

Ouranos
Blessings!

As it turned out, the conjunction connecting in the 9th Harmonic with my Jupiter at 10 degrees Cancer and Jupiter ruling my 5th House, I am leaving today to spend a couple of days with my daughter in the country.
My daughter's Venus (Ruler of her Taurus ASC) is at 20 Leo.
And why not tantalize Lady Luck. I won $300 on a lottery ticket.
Blessings!

Ouranos with the Mars Venus conjunction within orb of my Uranus in 12th house & ninth harmonic hitting Jupiter. Bought an expensive natural living flame fire place that crackles like the real thing only it works by electricity
(Uranus conjunct ) real chill out effect (12th house) because it is summer the price was £600 pounds cheaper than if it was bought winter 9th harmonic hitting Jupiter gave me the bargain price

This is an interesting position for Uranus in Leo in the 12th.
Your uniqueness and being different from everybody else energy seeks an outlet behind the scene.
Being connected to Jupiter by the 9th Harmonic, people must find you so different and original in private.... as if you crackle like the real thing!
And relationships, society at large (9th H) may provide opportunities (Jupiter) to unlock this aspect of your personality.

Thanks for the feedback!
Blessings!

Yes Uranus also sextiles NN exactly,I am afraid I blow peoples minds on a one to one, they are not the same after being with me,Bless my wife.
The matrix gets uncovered.co workers hear voices things vanish reappear ancient Goddesses manifest.I am even frightened of myself, like I am not from this world.

I do really believe in Karma since Saturn is Squaring my Sun and North node. Sometimes judgments coming from outside are really our best test to really learn for once and all.It just depends of us to catch ups. I do experienced last year a lot of Saturn punishedments and rewards ,and this year conjunct my rising in SR I think its time to give the final test. I´ ve been noticing how when we repair with our best intentios , the universe/god/planets rewards you.