Career Question: If I submit with ** will I get an offer?

Hi everyone,

I have a colleague currently in consulting who is also looking to get into a more prestigious firm, earlier this year she met a partner on LinkedIn and asked if the partner could get her an offer, aka a referral and sponsorship. It came back negative and the partner never responded back to her inquiries for a coffee chat.

Very late last year she met a junior consultant who offered to refer her and she connected him over a coffee chat. My friend hasn't submitted the the resume yet and has been going back and forth and so she ran a chart with this referral and her offer outcome.

Q: "Can I get an offer with his referral"

Normally I would post this chart much later so that it would be closer to the outcome but I'm having a bit of trouble determining if its positive or negative.

L1: mars (sitting in L7, the house of the interviewer, dignified by term and face) + moon (dignified by face in L3)

L10: mercury (dignified by triplicity and face)

Aspects: Moon separating from Mercury by conjunction and a directed connection to mars, by trine, I would say this is net positive. Additionally, mercury and mars approaching aspect also, so net positive. Mars sitting in L7 is a positive, received by the interviewer but technically under their whim.

Things that are concerning to me in the chart: Why are all the planets in the bottom half of the chart, normally not the best.

I welcome additional perspectives before I advise her on next steps. But net net I'm going to advise her to move forward

Thanks all!

Thank you!
WJ

L10, Mercury, is also Lord of the eighth house, indicating job-related troubles, I think. Moon and Mercury are going to be under sunbeams soon. Another three not so good testymonies.

Querent's significator is Mars.
The quesited firm (their offer included) is signified by Mercury.

The Moon, separating from her conjunction with Mercury, is applying to the
trine of Mars (querent), thus connecting the querent with the quesited firm.

The translation of light is - technically - a testimony for the consultant's
working for the querent with success, but receptions should be considered
too.

The referral VE in triplicity and face of MA - MA in the bound of VE
The trine from ME-MO to MAL10 is a good testimony.
The last aspect to SA with ME and MO (co-ruler) in the rulership of SA - SA in the face of MO and triplicity of ME
Things that are concerning to me in the chart: Why are all the planets in the bottom half of the chart, normally not the best.
Nothing to be concerned about. Normally, this indicates a job working from home or a need to create a balance between work/family life.

MO(co-ruler) and ME L10 intercepted in the 3rd in the sign of SA - The position has a strict code of ethics and confidentiality most likely. In the 3rd, a position with little visibility and a back seat in the organization.
The querent MA conjunct Fixed Star Rigel (favor, teaching ability, mechanical abilities).
MO square UR (partile) Be careful with papers, documents or contracts connected with the job that could be easily be lost or misplaced. Misunderstanding with instructions or procedures to follow for the position.
Overall, it looks good.
Blessings!

Thank you so much everyone for your analysis, I’m going to advise her to submit next week.

Ouronos, I wanted to ask about your comment on the back seat of the organizations, does this mean that she won’t be able to shine relative to her peers or won’t be seen as a high performer? I saw the comments about teaching and favour after.

Right now, she’s seen as an incredibly high performer in her org.

You’re right the organization has a very strict code of ethics and policies.
Thank you!
WJ

Ouranos, I wanted to ask about your comment on the back seat of the organizations, does this mean that she won’t be able to shine relative to her peers or won’t be seen as a high performer? I saw the comments about teaching and favour after.

Right now, she’s seen as an incredibly high performer in her org.
She is a high performer, no doubt - MercuryL10 in trine to Mars (her ruler and ruling Mercury)
However Mercury in the 3rd (Cadent) and intercepted, she cannot "shine" and have enough 'visibility' as if she was Angular. But she can have a key role in communications and bridging with other departments. The trine to Mars says she can even take initiatives to implement new procedures and new ways to do things. She can lead within her own role.
Cadent also means working in a changing environment and facing new challenges and responsabilities all the time. No time to get bored.
Blessings!

Thinking about cadent versus angular, im wondering if it might just take her longer to be seen that way versus not being seen at all. It’s a very important consideration as being “seen??? is likely a requirement for promotion and advancement in the firm.

Huge appreciation for the additional insight.
Thank you!
WJ

update: I connected and the application will be going in this week but she's very concerned about "not being able to shine" and her progression at the firm so she's reconsidering going there but still willing to try.
Thank you!
WJ

After having red this thread and looking again at the chart I wonder that Mars is seen as sitting in the 7th house. He is very close to the cusp of the 8th. Don‘t you use the rule of the last 5 degrees?

Wisdom Joy wrote: Right now, she’s seen as an incredibly high performer in her org.
If you are right, then the reason of the problems and difficulties of the
querent, signified by the position of her significator in the 8th, is obvious:
in the context of her question she is not that "incredibly high performer",
testified by the face as the only dignity of Mars. And this could be the
reason why Mars (she and her true qualtities) is not received (are not
recognised) in any of Mercury's dignities (by the new firm).

Or, in other words, just as Mercuy is not received by Mars in any of the
latter's dignities, so the new firm cannot see and realise the querent with
her true qualities.

Here the consultant could be of great help for her because he (the Moon)
connects the querent and the firm (by translating the light; see my first
post, above).

But I would doubt that he could really be of help, for without any receptions
between his Moon and her Mars or that Mercuy (the firm) would receive him,
the constellation with the consultant and his referral is not a good baseis
for an application.

My question is, why at all an applicant of such quality as the querant should
rely on the referral of a junior consultant?

(I have missed that I didn't post this addition, already written very soon after
my first post. Thanks to Georgius I have seen my omission).