ISAR Talk on Declination and Out of Bounds Planets

I will be delivering a talk next Tuesday, May 11th, for ISAR (United Kingdom) at 7pm BST ( 6.00pm UT) on the topic of ''Declination and Out of Bounds Planets''. I am delighted to be the initial speaker for this new branch of ISAR in the UK. If your not already an ISAR member they are offering very reasonable charges for one off entrance . You might want to consider membership though as it gives entry to the entire programme of speakers.

https://isarastrology.org/event/declina ... zdWkhj_sgA
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

G
Good work Mark !
Is it possible to download the event in retrospect ?
Hi Stefan,

Sorry for the belated response. Certainly ISAR members have access rights to prior talks. It may be possible to purchase individual talks as a non-member.

If you want me to explore this further I can look into for you or you can contact Richard Fidler the coordinator of ISAR events in the UK via Facebook

I will be giving an extended version of my talk for the Aquarius Rising group in September on zoom. Details of this and other talks on the UK & Ireland Local groups forum on Facebook.

Best wishes,

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly