Romantic relationship in next 12months

So I asked if I am going to be in a romantic relationship in next 12 months.
https://i.postimg.cc/8PjyFCMq/romantic- ... months.png

I am Sun exalted in the 9th house. I am living in a foreign country, far away from home. Moon is in the 4th house, in Scorpio with south node, obviously shows issues I’m struggling with and may extrapolate with time. I am separated from my husband, but he is struggling to accept it. I have no intention of patching up, we currently live under the same roof because of Covid.
Anyway, I want to be in a real relationship, I’m a smart woman, look and dress decently. If I look at 7th house, its ruler is Saturn. So, it may be someone who will be elder to me and is in my 6th house and maybe a coworker.
However, I see Sun square Saturn, both these planets are in cadent houses, so it could be in 4months some kind of interaction, but doesn’t seem healthy.
So overall it seems like a no for now?
I am beginner here, so inputs and learning methods are much appreciated.
Regards

Hello,

Sun is in Taurus, so it is not exalted. In fact it is peregrine, which makes sense being in a foreign land. It is also besieged between the 9th and 7th lords. I would regard it as in the 10th though because it is within 5 degrees of the MC. I agree that Saturn often represents limited opportunities but in this case Jupiter is in the 7th which actually counters that energy a lot and has the opposite effect. The thing with superiors though is that you often have to be the one to make an effort (others generally approach a superior). Saturn likely represents someone who captures your attention and may reject you or make you suffer from loneliness or feeling home sick. I would focus on whoever Jupiter might represent. Often Aquarius is lighter hair and Jupiter is usually tall, jovial and friendly and good looking.

Venus is very strong here and there are two benefics on angles and the Moon is in a sign that she does pretty well in. She does not even need to aspect anything in signs of Jupiter but she does approach Saturn as well, again emphasizing someone who would fit a Saturn energy who likely takes your attention but I would actually avoid this person and focus on more Jupterian energies. Jupiter is also approaching the end of the sign and will soon enter its dignity, which is a fruitful water sign, so things might improve later.

Since Sun is besieged I would be extra careful when dating someone new. Besieged planets can sometimes show danger of some sort. Maybe try to go on double dates if you can find a friend to help.

Thanks, Tanit! Very helpful. Seeking 2 clarifications:

When you say
Sun is besiged
you mean between Venus and Jupiter?
Also when you say
Jupiter is also approaching the end of the sign and will soon enter its dignity, which is a fruitful water sign, so things might improve later.
, I am confused what could this mean?

As I understand, 5th house means the quality of the relationship, 5th house ruler is again Saturn, so perhaps a boring, yet a serious relationship :-(
[/quote]
Regards

ashwsh wrote: As I understand, 5th house means the quality of the relationship, 5th house ruler is again Saturn, so perhaps a boring, yet a serious relationship :-(
The ancient/medieval masters from Dorotheus up to William Lilly never used house 5 for relationships. For "Quality" of relationships they consider the nature of the aspects (hard/soft), the reception within aspects between the significators (or even reception without aspect, but only when there is mutual reception between the significators). Also, Venus's condition, what sign it is in, how strong it is, whether it aspects Benefic or Malefic, and the same for Moon and the main significators.
ashwsh wrote: Also when you say
Tanit3333 wrote:Jupiter is also approaching the end of the sign and will soon enter its dignity, which is a fruitful water sign, so things might improve later.
, I am confused what could this mean?
Please read: https://www.medievalastrologyguide.com/ ... -dignities

Jupiter has almost finished all her 0-29 degrees in Aquarius and moving into Pisces soon, a sign Jupiter itself rules. When a planet is in the sign it rules, this is called "dignified by domicile/house" and so Tanit said "enter into dignity". Jupiter has much more dignity in Pisces than in Aquarius because in Aquarius it, for the most part, only has dignity by triplicity (Dorothean, not Ptolemic).

It is essential in horary to understand planetary dignity and reception otherwise at least two-third of what the chart means will be lost to you, rendering the act of seeking divination empty! :D

I also suggest you study these sample love charts on Skyscript:
https://www.skyscript.co.uk/relationships.html

Your significators are the Sun, the Moon and Venus.
The potential partner is signified by Saturn.

To get the quesited partnership at least one of your significators should be
connected with his Saturn.

As there is none such connection, it is to be doubted that you could meet
some partner - under these circumstances and now.

The Moon is void of course at the moment, but will soon be in application to
the sextile of Saturn, and as she is in the sign of Sagittarius, her being void
would not matter so much. But nevertheless she is not in the least of her
dignities, and Saturn is in the bad 6th house. This is why the sextile cannot
bring about the quesited.

The want of any mutual reception between the Moon and Saturn is another
testimony that this sextile is of no help.

The elevated Uranus the Sun is in tight application to is a strong hint that
there is some event - an excitement, a disruption, a house-moving, for
example - coming up to you (the Sun). If it is no you, possibly your husband
moves out.

In any case this could be an alteration of the sircumstances, that could open
new perspectives and would suggest to ask your question again.

johannes susato wrote:Your significators are the Sun, the Moon and Venus.
The potential partner is signified by Saturn.

To get the quesited partnership at least one of your significators should be
connected with his Saturn.

As there is none such connection, it is to be doubted that you could meet
some partner - under these circumstances and now.

The Moon is void of course at the moment, but will soon be in application to
the sextile of Saturn, and as she is in the sign of Sagittarius, her being void
would not matter so much. But nevertheless she is not in the least of her
dignities, and Saturn is in the bad 6th house. This is why the sextile cannot
bring about the quesited.

The want of any mutual reception between the Moon and Saturn is another
testimony that this sextile is of no help.

The elevated Uranus the Sun is in tight application to is a strong hint that
there is some event - an excitement, a disruption, a house-moving, for
example - coming up to you (the Sun). If it is no you, possibly your husband
moves out.

In any case this could be an alteration of the sircumstances, that could open
new perspectives and would suggest to ask your question again.
Thank you so very much
But just to understand you do not consider Jupiter at all in this chart. He sits right there in the 7th house, any particular reason for it?
Regards

Tanit3333 wrote:Thanks for answering those questions, AmeliaS.

Jupiter enters Pisces the end or Dec, so that might show a change then for your dating life, perhaps.

Ashwsh- Sun separates from Mars last and applies to Saturn next. Besieged means being stuck between the two malefics by aspect (going from one bad situation to another).

https://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/beseiged.html
Thank you Amelia and Tanit, really appreciate clarifying the doubts
Regards