A Skyscript member once asked if he would ever see a woman again. The chart said no. Some time later, though, he saw her again.

The chart was not considered wrong and this is for good reasons. Members (some are professional astrologers) pointed out that the chart did not say NO because he would never see the woman again, but because the relationship came to nothing in the end. See the thread here:

"Will I see X again?"
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=488

In any case, if you've made up your mind to give it a go, it doesn't matter if the chart says you have 30%, 10%, or 5% chance. It would be my humble advice to cast horary aside, stop beating up these charts or massaging the questions until you find a yes, and just work on the relationship.

When Ouranos said you had a choice, he didn't mean to say your choice will necessarily change the outcome. It's the same when someone says you aren't qualified for a job, and you decide to go to the interview anyway - this is your choice. The effort matters, if for nothing else, then for the experience, or the comfort in the fact that we've at least tried? My friends never listened to the charts and let go of their relationships (honestly, how many of us would?), though those charted relationships never worked out in the end. Here is their favourite aphorism: at least I've tried.

Amelia

Hey Amelia,

The two charts that I do are the only charts I did.

Oh no, I don’t mind about the answer of the chart, I’ll see how I handle my relationship, a very profesional astrologer did to my mom a horary chart a few years ago, my mom asked him if she will divorce my dad, I saw the chart and I can post it here if you like, a few astrologers did too, all of them say yes, you will divorce. It’s been 15 years, they haven’t. Also, I assume the outcomes of the chart for what I read are Max 1 year. You said it was like the chart said no but then they separated 12 years later, I doubt that was the answer of the chart in that time. In 12 years many things happens, I’m just curious about things. Don’t take it like I’m teasing this because I’m not.

Now, I don’t think you clearly understand my question, I’m sure the chart can give a big insight about the situation and a result but in this case for example he didn’t ask to the chart will I be in a relationship with this person?, No, he asked will I see her again? In fact he saw that person again. That’s why I think the real porpouse to ask properly and straightforward questions to Horary because is simple.

Im reading the link

Thank you again for your special time.

Deb Houlding once said on here that Venus when debilitated is the most malefic of planets. This is of course a misnomer because Venus is a benefic planet but in life, love creates the most difficult times. You have a very debilitated Venus in your chart, so I'd expect more of what you've already been through.

The wording of a question doesn't matter so much, not usually at least. Once I did a chart asking if I would get this temporary job in Scotland. My signigicator was in the 9th house, a clear yes. The rest of the chart indicated that this would be a bad experience. I didn't ask what my experience in Scotland would be like, only if I would get the assignment. Still the chart gave me the full answer, even though I didn't specifically ask. Scotland and the Scottish people were wonderful by the way. The problems all arose from other things.
Mark F

maleja.rangel wrote:Hey Amelia,

The two charts that I do are the only charts I did.

Oh no, I don’t mind about the answer of the chart, I’ll see how I handle my relationship, a very profesional astrologer did to my mom a horary chart a few years ago, my mom asked him if she will divorce my dad, I saw the chart and I can post it here if you like, a few astrologers did too, all of them say yes, you will divorce. It’s been 15 years, they haven’t. Also, I assume the outcomes of the chart for what I read are Max 1 year. You said it was like the chart said no but then they separated 12 years later, I doubt that was the answer of the chart in that time. In 12 years many things happens, I’m just curious about things. Don’t take it like I’m teasing this because I’m not.

Now, I don’t think you clearly understand my question, I’m sure the chart can give a big insight about the situation and a result but in this case for example he didn’t ask to the chart will I be in a relationship with this person?, No, he asked will I see her again? In fact he saw that person again. That’s why I think the real porpouse to ask properly and straightforward questions to Horary because is simple.

Im reading the link

Thank you again for your special time.
I think you misunderstood some of my comments. No... my point was I wouldn't have quoted my experience, if any of my charts was such 12-year case. None of them was.

Commentators on the thread "Will I meet X" made excellent points on why it doesn't matter how the question is phrased.

Anyhow, I wish you the best!