Will, where and when will I meet Mr Long Term Relationship?

Hello Skyscript members,

Can someone please explain how dispositors work, timing and reception theory, please?
I asked a question "Will and when will I meet Mr Long Term Relationship?"

Asce 4 Sag - planet of the hour is Mars: both similar in nature.
Jupiter is the planet that represents me. Mercury is Mr. Right. The reunification between Jupiter and Mercury seems to be translated(perfected) by the Moon.
Saturn, as king/lord of the 2nd and 3rd houses, disposes of all three planets, so Saturn receives all three planets. There are no problems between the worlds.

Mercury is welcomed by Jupiter (triplicity and term)

Only by triplicity does Mercury obtain Jupiter.Moon is 2.5 degress away from perfecting with mercury. Does this mean 2 months/2 years? Or completely unattainable because everything is in cadent houses?

The question where is 3rd house?
Part of marriage - Asce + Desc - Venus = 22 Aquarius = Saturn.

thank you
Morganite

Yes, when Querents want things to happen fast, being cadent does not help very much. House 3 is neighbourhood, siblings, cousins.

House 3 is a good house. Moon especially rejoices there. The planets behold the ascendant. I also like that they are in fixed signs. This is a fortunate chart overall, but a peregrine Mars in House 7 could suggest hurdles, most likely physical separation or disputes. Also, conjunction is not a steady connection. Aquarius is not a very lovey-dovey sign. Certainly, things will happen, but it can take effort before you can feel comfortable in it. There will be creases to smooth out.

Amelia

Amelia,

I thank you for an explanation. Jupiter is the slower than Mercury I do not view Jupiter wanting to move fast.
Please explain why a conjunction is not a steady connection? I understand Mercury is much faster than Jupiter. Mercury has not recovered from retrograde motion. I believe Mercury will recover around 26 Aquarius. Do we take recovery from a retrograde into a consideration?

I do agree with you on not so lovey-dovey relationship either. I came to that conclusion looking at the nature of Mars (Lord of 5th house) being in Gemini.
It is definately not a bad chart.
That Mars is indeed interesting. It is not conflicting with Jupiter.

All the best
Morganite

Recovering from retrograde movement means the planet is no longer so impeded. It is not a huge plus in itself, but it's always a good thing to be not impeded in any way.

Conjunction is never considered a smooth, soft aspect like sextile with reception, or trine, though relationships can usually develop given the planets are not impeded. Bonatti calls the Moon unfortunate if it is in conjunction, opposition or square with the infortunes (his 5th Consideration), especially without reception.

But when I gave my opinion in the previous post I didn't consider only that we have a conjunction. The angular Mars is another hint, so I thought it's only fair we also pointed out that a conjunction might not be perfectly easy.

Skyscript features an unfortunate relationship chart in which a conjunction didn't work out and ended in violence. I quoted it somewhere under WisdomJoy's recent relationship chart. Conjunction has also been discussed in some other threads.

Amelia

Amelia,

Is anything that easy especially relationships? We are still in covid.

I am not disagreeing with you. I hope I didn't come across that way.

Thank you! I will update.

Morganite

A planet can be direct but slow if it just turned from Retrograde to Direct.
Just like when you start a car, you can't jump to 100km/h in one second, it takes longer to move.
The conjunction blends the two energies into a self-contained unit driven to act out its urges without compromise or adjustment to external influences.
Mercury/Jupiter here can be very conceptual (Air sign Aquarius) and forget the practical side of life (Earth) or the emotions (Water). It needs a vision, a goal, a dream (Fire). Great conjunction for teamwork, social relationships, optimism and positive attitude. It would be great if you worked with your partner in a joined venture or project. Friendship would play an important part in your relationship.
Blessings!

Yes, Mercury and Jupiter are well above their average speed here.

My opinion is that the 3rd house Jupiter emphasis could be stating that you need to focus more on the mundane parts of relationships rather than just seeing the big picture of being in a relationship and getting what you want. Jupiter is often seen as out of place in the 3rd because it is a house of mundane issues while it is so vast and expansive in its ways. That is, you need to work on the small tasks of putting yourself in situations where you can meet new people, going through both good and bad dates, etc. The 3rd could also suggest you need to work on mundane communications skills, since it is lorded by Saturn here. Maybe work on your phone and internet communication skills. The Sun/Venus conjunction with Neptune in Pisces seems to suggest a very idealistic thought process in the question. Was there a movie/show/book, etc. that impacted you asking the question? I think the question itself is flawed. Some people go their entire lives without meeting a Mr. Right. I do think the conjunction suggests a connection with someone but the only planet above the earth here is Mars, meaning these planets seem more like ideas than reality to me. If you want to see a change, I think you need to be more proactive yourself. I do agree that Mars here is a bit icky. It lords the 12th in the 7th. I would be careful of who you meet. Maybe even run a background check on people you want to keep dating.

Also, natal should probably better answer if you ever will meet a Mr. Right. Horary is usually better at the short term, IMO.

Tanit,

Thank you! I don't know where you live but we are in a complete lockdown. We will be in status quo for another month if not longer. Possibly that is what 3rd house is representing. It's interesting that you spotted 3rd house. I have been checking in with a few friends and all of them had a competely different feedback concerning how I communicate with them. Covid got me into thinking "Gotta find a running mate".
Regarding Mars, I am not surprized. We have a lot of creeps with criminal behavior.

Thanks
Morganite