israel 2021 election - netanyahu

israels 2021 election takes place on march 23rd - fairly soon..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Isra ... e_election

unfortunately we don't have an exact birth time for benjamin netanyahu...

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Ne ... ,_Benjamin

but failing this, i do believe that the slow transits of pluto to the square of netanyahus sun, along with saturn to the opposition of his natal pluto are a corrosive effect on the overall chart.. it seems having saturn-pluto or sun -pluto contacts is generally not a positive for a political candidate vying for an ongoing position of power... i could be mistaken and i do not know the ins and outs of israeli politics, so take my commentary with a good dash of salt... perhaps isaac starkman would like to comment.. he has a rectified time which is mentioned on the astrodatabank page of 1030am...

on the other hand, it just occurred to me that perhaps his wife's chart is more solid?? hard to know.. it gets an A rating at adb.. again isaac is providing the info... i am not sure how confident i would be to surmise the fate of the husband off the wife's chart.. it is an interesting proposition.. i will think about it..

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Netanyahu,_Sara

In the elections on 23 March 2021 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's bloc has failed to win 61 seats in Knesset required to form a government. He still has two week left to try and form a coalition.
His chart shows that his prospect is near zero.
According to my rectification his MC is 22Virgo30’. Transit Neptune is now right on his IC. Transit Node will be on his Desc from middle of June and CONVERSE transit Saturn will be on IC.
As James pointed out, transit Pluto is now square his Sun. These seems to be the last days of Netanyahu as P.M.
The forthcoming two years will be very difficult for state of Israel. Using Marr’s rectification for 4.15.07 PM :
In the solar return for May 2021, Mars exactly on Asc
and Neptune on MC.
In the solar return, precession corrected, Pluto on Desc.
In the converse solar return Saturn on Asc.
Transit Pluto is now square Asc of Israel and will be on IC during 2022. Converse Neptune will ne on Desc and square MC from June 2021 for two years.
War? Wave of heat? High rate of mortality?
The solar return for May 2022 has Mars and Neptune on Desc and in the converse solar return, precession corrected, Saturn on IC.
Last edited by Isaac Starkman on Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

thanks isaac... i appreciate your input...

the solar returns look different in sidereal... that is cool you do consider precession... thanks for your comments on netanyahus chart here as well... what is the time you are using for the chart for him? thanks...

i have 3 charts for israel.. i have always liked the results off the 4pm chart, but the chart you cite - 4:15;08pm is one of the 3.. the 3rd one is the 4:37pm chart... i can't recall the basis for the 1st and 3rd chart, but thank you for pointing out the basis for the 2nd one...

ignoring precession correction the 2021 solar return off the 4:15:08pm chart has mars on the ascendant with neptune on the midheaven... below is a biwheel with the solar return on the inside and israel chart on the outside...

doing the same in sidereal with this 4:15:08pm chart for israel we get a very different picture with pluto on an angle and opposing the natal midheaven of the israel chart...

if indeed netanyahu is the focus, and not some war type event, it seems to me the symbolism for his removal from office works better with the pluto on the descendant and in opposition to the midheaven here, to me...

of course i note the events of the past 12 hours with reports of explosions & missile defense system being activated near israels nuclear reactor - a similar event to the dynamics iran experienced in the past 2 weeks or less... perhaps mars on the ascendant with neptune on the midheaven is also a possible valid chart for this coming year in israel as well.. hard to know, prior to the year itself... we'll have to look back in retrospect to see... thanks for your input isaac.. it is quite interesting and thought provoking.. cheers james