Geminis of the World Unite !!

Hi You Guys (plural) !

What is it to be a Gemini ?

What is the Deal with the Two Faced Thing ?

Is it True ? Or are You just MISUNDERSTOOD ?

What's the Best way to interact with You ?

Honesty is the Best Policy in My Life but I feel that You can't accept Things at Face Value ?

So do We play Games ?

Is that a Requirement ?

H

It sounds like someone with strong Gemini influence puzzles you.

I am Taurus Sun, but my Mercury in Gemini lords the ascendant and the MC and is in the same sign with the MC, too. That Mercury is the strongest planet in my chart, entirely unaspected except an exact quintile with Neptune.

I also have a Venus in Gemini in the MC.

Best way to interact with me - conversations, conversations, conversations. Intellectual, fun, artistic, covering various subjects - art, music, literature, TV, classics, gossip, astrology, politics, philosophy.... you name it. Change the subject often. Most likely I have some insights to offer on every subject you touch on. But let's don't be overly technical or emotional.

Do we play games - yes and no.

In love, let's do. Flirt elegantly, and that means never too obviously or be overtly sexual. Tread carefully, keep it light, make me guess. I do tend to get fascinated with these things.

Before marriage, I have always had two lovers at the same time. I have been quite amoral in love. I did not trust my romantic interests easily, either.

But when it comes to intellectual pursuits and matters of justice, and also my job, my moral standard is extremely high. I do not cut corners to benefit myself. I have been loyal and honest at work, and I always put integrity first - in myself and others. This does not sound Mercurial, but I do.

But then again, since this is Gemini, you decide whether to believe me or not :D

Amelia

Geminis always buy things in pair... like a pair of gloves, a pair of shoes!
I broke up once with a Gemini girlfriend. She said: "It's over! Leave me together!"
At a bar, their favorite drink is the double-martini, which they only drink half of it because one has to drive back home safely!
They hate leaving a letter alone. They reply to your messages with... LOOL! instead of LOL!
Is it possible to walk next to a Gemini and receive a phone call from her at the same time? The answer is YES!

:D :) :'

Ouranos
Blessings!

Hahaha, Ouranos,

I do love buying things in pair, a true love and a spare.
Even hairpins, even pens.
Have two favourite coffee brands.
Have two best friends.
As if singularity triggers some sort of
insecurity I don't understand!

Meanwhile, it seems we have good sources to support what we have said of Gemini, and there is philosophy to this.

Miss Deb wrote:
Duality is a central feature of its symbolism, and in ancient times the constellation Gemini was seen as a reminder that contradictory forces must be brought together and recognised as mutually dependent upon each other.
https://www.skyscript.co.uk/gemini.html

If we apply this on WooWoo's question:

A Gemini might actually need extra, devoted singularity from their lover to overcome their own tendency towards duplicity. I don't know if I'm stretching it a bit here, saying this, but I am one Gemini like that. Gemini is a changeable, adaptable sign after all. Nothing is stubborn. They can change. And it can be your attitude and standard that they get adapted to.

Amelia

Ouranos wrote:Geminis always buy things in pair... like a pair of gloves, a pair of shoes!
I broke up once with a Gemini girlfriend. She said: "It's over! Leave me together!"
At a bar, their favorite drink is the double-martini, which they only drink half of it because one has to drive back home safely!
They hate leaving a letter alone. They reply to your messages with... LOOL! instead of LOL!
Is it possible to walk next to a Gemini and receive a phone call from her at the same time? The answer is YES!

:D :) :'

Ouranos
I'm gonna be asking my gemini friends if they are like this, would be cool to know if somehow, they share this kind of trait haha!

My father has 5 planets in Gemini, including the Sun and Mercury. I wouldn't say he was duplicitous but he suffered from manic-depression and it was unpredictable to figure out which of the two he would be on a given day. Some days he could not get out of bed whereas other days he was very chatty and active and was up all night doing things. In general, I think Gemini is good at seeing two sides of any given situation rather than just seeing things as black and white, as do the other dual signs.

Heh Folks !!!!

THANKS .....

I'm strong Leo/ Pisces so Geminis/ Horses and Monkies are Dangers for me, but Christ I attract them or I am attracted to them.

And Sags too.

I was just try to understand if Geminis knew the Mess they cause in Others' Heads ?

Thanks for your Comments.

With Uranus on my Asc maybe I need people who aren't trapped.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Mon May 31, 2021 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WooWoo wrote:
I was just try to understand if Geminis knew the Mess they cause in Others' Heads ?

H
I think you can talk to them calmly or even just imply it, and trust their wits to understand and emphasise, though they may not instinctively sympathise.

As an example of how Geminians roll emotionally, think T. S. Eliot, whose chart was loaded with airy planets and a Gemini Moon ruling his MC. Compared to Romantic poetry, Eliot's poems always come with a unique layer of philosophical rumination. They never seek to be pure emotional gems.

So, when you confront them, it might be an idea to try and keep your cool. These people do not like having to confront (other people's) melodrama and emotions. Watery and fiery people have the tools to navigate these muddy waters; Geminis probably don't. They have an overwhelming need to ruminate on and rationalise things somewhat.

Someone who's heavily Cancerian will indulgently hold you through your tears, while a Gemini will sit across from you, suffer, and just wait it out. Not that they can't learn to hold you; only it might be less natural for them to express their love this way.

Amelia