Planets conjunct angles synastry

Hi All,

Strange thing has happened recently. I met someone who has exact planetary conjunctions to my planets or angles. Below are some details:

1. Exact conjunct of his natal Venus to my descendant (same degree)

- His Venus rules his 12th and 5th houses and is located in the 10th house
- I have Mars in my 7th house, so effectively we also have a Venus-Mars conjunction where I am the Mars

2. Exact natal conjunction of his Jupiter to my natal Venus (same degree)

- His Jupiter rules his 10th and 7th houses and is located in the 4th
- My Venus rules by 2nd and 9th houses and is located in my 1st house, the conjunction is both to my Venus and my Ascendant

3. Exact natal conjunction of his Mars to my MC (same degree)

- Mars rules his 3rd and 6th houses and is located in his 1st house

There are other aspects that I think contribute positively to our interaction (i.e. his Moon is conjunct Jupiter, so that double whammy is conjunct my natal Venus in the 1st house and my Ascendant), but I don't want to complicate the question.

I am wondering if anyone else has experienced these type of partile conjunctions and who feels them? I will say he's nice to talk to and I am trying hard to read him but it is difficult because he's friendly with everyone. Just curious on what I can derive from the astrology.

Thank you!

3. Exact natal conjunction of his Mars to my MC (same degree)
Then his Mars is also square your 7th house Mars and square his own Venus?

Yes, partile conjunctions can show significant connections with someone. It doesn't mean you will marry them or even have a longterm relationship with them but they are more likely to be someone who occupies importance in your life. If you go back and look at the charts of people who matter in your life, they do often have partile influences with yours or at least close aspects. I would say when their planet aspects your houses and angles though that it is something you feel more so than them. When it comes to the Venus-Mars and Mars-Mars contact that is different though. Mars-Mars can show some attraction but it can also show repulsion or animosity, which may not be immediate but often gets worse without work and worse over time. When I have Mars-Mars hard aspects with someone, I have to work hard to control my own annoyance and anger towards them. As someone with Mars angular in your own chart, you might experience this with this person.

My concern is that they have a natal Venus-Mars square and your own Mars is caught in that. It could indicate a sexual relationship but this on its own suggests some discord. People with Venus-Mars square can be difficult to have a relationship with. It is an aspect of some discord in relationships. It can indicate such things as lack of respect for women, inability to commit, etc. If they have other things that mitigate it then that is different though. If it is a work relationship, this could indicate some creative conflicts or gender conflicts but squares are not always all bad and you might bring out some positives in the other person due to the discord forcing you to prove yourself in some way, especially creatively.

Is he a coworker? People with Venus in their 10th often get romantically involved with coworkers.

Also, since you have Mars in your 7th you would be drawn to someone with Mars in their 1st. However, there are obviously issues having Mars highlighted in the 7th and he may be someone who brings that influence out in your life. Again, it is not all bad but classically it is an indication of partners who are argumentative and at worst violent. It is hard to take much from little information.

Hi Tanit,

Yes, his Venus is sq his own Mars from the 10th and also conjunct my Mars, and our Mars are also squared to one another. It's funny how you mentioned my Mars in the 7th and his Mars in the 1st :) Yes, I guess that does matter and I've always been attracted to Mars types...mainly because I am a Mars type. I wouldn't put him in the aggressive category yet.

He's a social butterfly it seems to me. Loves to talk and ALWAYS has something to say. I met him at his job but not a common workplace. We are not colleagues. He doesn't seem like the fighting type but he is sporty.

Any thoughts on the impact from the other side (his viewpoint)? From what I've read it is usually the Venus individual who feels the Descendant aspect, and this was from the experiences of other people not my own idea.

His Moon/Jupiter conjunct my Venus in the 1st house. My Sun/Moon/Mercury fall in his 5th.

The only real aspect from his side to my 7th house is that Venus. That and his South Node is conjunct my 7th house ruler. I suppose that is why I am not seeing him in the role of any future partner. For some reason I am not taking it seriously.
Last edited by StellarTiggy on Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Normally I consider luminary aspects and aspects from luminaries to Venus to be more significant for something involving love of some type. Luminaries in the 7th can be pretty strong too. For example, Moon-Moon, Sun-Moon, Sun-Sun, Sun-Venus or Moon-Venus. If someone's luminary falls in your 7th then that can be significant too or if they have attributes of what your 7th represents.

Regarding him feeling something with his Venus in your 7th, it is usually the other way around. Venus isn't always romantic though.

We don't have any info other than what you provided and at most I would think it could indicate a sexual relationship but Mars-Mars square would indicate a level of annoyance or disgust even if maybe subconscious at first and it would be difficult to get past, especially for angular Mars people.

One of the most common traits you might find in people with Venus square Mars is some superficiality. It could be that something like that is making you less attracted because that influence is aspecting your DSC (Mars is also squaring your DSC), but it could also just be other influences.

Tanit3333 wrote:
Regarding him feeling something with his Venus in your 7th, it is usually the other way around. Venus isn't always romantic though.
That's what I thought too until I read others' experiences. Even in one of my own experiences when my stellium had fallen in another's 7th house I would feel it more than they did.

That's what I thought too until I read others' experiences. Even in one of my own experiences when my stellium had fallen in another's 7th house I would feel it more than they did.
It could also be that they are giving that influence more weight when it was something else in synastry or composite. Even conceptually it doesn't make a lot of sense to feel another person's house more than they would.