Getting Fired / Transferred/ Promoted Transits

Hi All,

Hopefully anyone has insight into this topic. I arrive as humble as possible during this terrible pandemic, and in an effort to understand my terrible situation I am reaching out to get your thoughts on what transits may be taking place.

I've performed some researched and noted astrologers generally place job movement within the following houses: 1st, 2nd, 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th. Firing generally takes place with aspects from the lords of the 8th and 9th to the lagna. As I understand, transits from the 5th and 9th result in getting a new job (while leaving the former). Promotions generally involve the 10th. I've also read the dignity of these planets as they transit, while activating the dashas of the respective houses can indicate the outcome of the matter. I know many astrologers have varying ideas and this is why I am reaching out.

On February 10th, 2021 there will be a cluster of planets: Sun, Moon, Mercury (RX :-cry ), Venus, Jupiter, and Saturn in Capricon and all squared by Mars in Aries. At the moment I am in a Saturn Mahadasha, Mars antradasha, Saturn PD and will be in a Jup SD on that date. Respectively, Saturn rules my 5th and 6th houses and Mars rules my 3rd and 8th. This is definitely speaking to my chart in a capacity that has been impacting me a great deal and I've had a nightmare situation at work. Mars is currently opposing my Moon in Libra and the Capricorn stellium falls in my 5th.

Ironically, my boss's natal Mars is in Capricorn and Moon is in Aquarius. I don't know the time of birth, but I know that Mercury will station direct exactly on their natal Mars. Mercury will only go over natal Moon once it goes direct.

I've asked myself what any of this means but I am too subjective to understand. Seeing Mars impacted in my bosses chart makes me wonder if they will get fired or if they will fire me instead. I am making my best effort to document the harassment I am under and don't know what the outcome will be. Because my 5th house ruler Saturn and my 9th house ruler Venus is involved I wonder if I might be transferred or just get a new job - you might've realized by now that Mercury rules my 1st and 10th houses and is going retrograde in the 5th (Capricorn) and will conjoin this halloween party on 2/10/2021. Moon rules my 11th house and on that date it will be debilitated in Capricorn.

If anyone knows what this may amount to please share your insights during this tumultuous time. I don't know if anyone wants to be terminated from employment during a pandemic, I sure don't.