Jupiter/Saturn Aquarius squares Uranus in Taurus

This article is to share with you a French documentary talking about the Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the applications demonstrated by machines.
"Tous Surveilles - 7 Milliards de Suspects by Sylvain Louvet and Raphael Aupy"
With Jupiter/Saturn conjunct in Aquarius, it helps us understand the moral debate we will be facing in the next 20 years of this cyele.

It took 50 years for authorities to be able to see and listen to everything everywhere. The FBI can now identify 50% of the American people from a single photo (IDs or Driver's license) and there are currently 500 millions cameras in the World which can lead to a numerical totalitarianism. And new apps like Tik-Tok are created every day to promote easy and funny ways to handle our selfies.

14 July 2016, a 19-tonne cargo truck was deliberately driven into crowds of people killing 86 people and injuring 458 others. Nice, the most watched city in France had 2000 cameras. That is when the city decided to invest in facial recognition. They bought a software made in Israel by AnyVision, a startup launched in 2015 by Amir Kain a former counter-espionage director in Israel from 2007 to 2015 and Tamir Pardo, Mossad Director from 2011-2015.
His current PDG Eylon Etshtein says he is a World Leader in AI and works in 43 countries with his software being 99 pct efficient - It can modelize a face with 500 millions of pixels and is used in government buildings, banks, hospitals, schools in Israel including by the police to secure the city of Jerusalem. And the vast majority of their employees have worked in Intelligence Army Units.

In 15 years, the terrorist acts went from 2,000 to 14,000 in the World.
Videosurveillance is a market of 40B dollars a year. The market of fear.

Let's go back some 20 years ago...
11 Sept 2001 - 45 days later George W. Bush with his Patriot Act, a bill originally voted to last 4 years is still there 18 years later.
The FBI and NSA have extended their rights.
Trump arrival as US President extended it to airports, schools and police headquarters.
In 2016, 2 researchers Clare Garvie and Neema Guliani testified in front of the US
Congress to open up the eyes of the Congressmen.
With information access in more than 100 juridistions they found out that half ot the Americans are now in a database. The 2 women showed up the inability of the technology to clearly identify people of color.
Rekognition sold by Amazon at a minimal price (around 12E/month) is now used by police officers in real -time.
Tested by associations of Individual Freedoms, they put it to test in 2 states.
They took pictures of Congress members and mixed them up in a database of 25,000 criminals and the software wrongly detected 28 Congress members as criminals with a vast majority being people of color. They realized this technology could be could be used against them.

Killer drones
Liz O'Sullivan was hired as Ethical Manager in 2016 by Clarifai, a new startup in New-York. One year later, the company shut down her department and she became suspicious. She found out that the company had recently got involved in Project Maven, a 70M$ contract with the US Defense to develop killer drones.
In Europe, a British researcher Chris Jones from Statewatch has been studying for 5 years a project "Role Boarder" with drones patrolling European borders.

China
In China, imagine a society where fear would no longer be present and where Xi Jinping would control over 1,400,000,000 Chinese
China has the Jupiter/Saturn in Aquarius in the 1st House of their constitution.

In 2008, he was Vice-President of the Republic and responsible for the Olympic Games of Pekin and he set up a system of videosurveillance over the city. He quickly understood the power of the new technologies.
In 2013, when he became President of the Republic, China had 100M of cameras.
In 2020, 600M 1 camera for 2 people. And there is no limit to this control.

Since 2013, they now have a system called 'Social Credit' where citizens are given notes from AAA to D.
Depending on your score you can adhere to the party, get a better loan, be authorized to travel outside your city and you can improve your credit if you report someone breaking the law.
A pedestrian crossing on a red light looses 5 point and has his face displayed on a big board on the other side of the street. Another 5 points if you burn your garbage
Rongcheng, one of the first city in 2013 to implement the new technology has a board at the entrance of the city with the system of notation.
The group is more important than the individual.
Fear to be ostracized, citizens are shut down.
In Malls, bad citizens have their photos on large screens and they even have a specific ringtone associated to them through cell phones, with a message saying 'The person you are trying to join has been badly noted by the city of such and such'. Thank you for helping her get responsible and respect the law.' Currently, about 20M of citizens would be on this Black List.
As one leader of the "Social Credit' says 'Let's talk about law and order first and then we can discuss about human rights after and I hope we can export our system to Capitalist countries.'
Cambodgia, Sri Lanka, Chili and Poland are interested by this system and it is only the beginning.
China has a plan of 1,000Billions$ to expand its exportations knowned as 'The Silk Road' and according Xi Jinping 60 to 80 countries would be able to benefit the new Chinese technologies.

The Ouighours
Ouighour muslim community living in Northern China, is now under a constant surveillance since a manifestation in 2009.
11 years later, the Security budget in this province is now 10B $ considered like the most protected zone in the world. The Ouighous cannot travel outside their region. If you go to the mosque and they catch you, you go to jail.
1M Ouighours are in jail, 1/10 of their population.
A cybersecurity researcher had a copy of the software used by the Chinese police and as he found out Folders like "Illegal car" or "Investigate Family" and they have a record for each Ouighour of their consumption of gaz, electicity, education level, blood type, profession and so on, not knowing if this is the fruit of an algorithm.
Human Rights Watch in Washington has named this app 'The Algorithm of Repression.'.
The virus of surveillance, fed by our fears, has no limit.

Another view
San Fransisco in 2019, birth of the Silicon Valley, became the first city in the world to ban all facial recognition from their streets. We have to preach by example says Aaron Peskin, president of the Surveillance committee in San Fransisco.
Oakland, Berkely in CA and Summerland in MA have followed San Fransisco and made another choice of society, the choice to say No to Brave New World. The genius back in the bottle.
We have important choices to make in the next 20 years.

Ouranos
Blessings!

ouranos,

you put a lot of work into this post... is this all your writing, or is some of it copy and paste?

you seem to imply a dark side to the conjunct of jupiter-saturn in aquarius squaring onto uranus... do i have that correct? it seems more of an issue of state control and maybe pluto in capricorn can be factored into this in a wider lens too??

it seems the collection of data on people is a strong activity of a number of countries and in particular corporations - google being the obvious example... it seems when information can be collected on individuals, it can also be sold for a profit too...

my own take is the intel agencies are a driving force in so much of this... for that i would look to the sign scorpio - the 10th to aquarius - more then i would look directly to aquarius.. intel, technology and information can be used for any number of purposes... and the fact that both scorpio and aquarius are in the fixed mode, there is something relentless about the different priorities of these different signs - scorpio and aquarius... in fact, if i was to pinpoint the real clash it would be between pluto and uranus - 2 planets typically associated in modern astrology with scorpio and aquarius...

but maybe there are bigger cycles at work that we are still unaware of?? i know we have to work with what we have, but it is fun to consider other factors being introduced at a later date... there is no doubt in my mind that all of the technology can be used for any number of purposes.. some of it might seem more ethical then others.. i suppose it depends on whose hands the technology is in and what agenda they have with the data.. it is easy to express our own ethnocentric views and to project them onto other cultures, especially when we don't live in those cultures... all of it is food for consideration..

thanks for your post...

Thanks James for your reply!
you put a lot of work into this post... is this all your writing, or is some of it copy and paste?
More a transcript of my own! I am a fast reader and writer!

And yes, I agree with your Scorpio/Aquarius parallel as we are in the waxing square Uranus/Pluto from 1965-1966
As Palden Jenkins puts it:
"Advance waves of this transformation are symbolized in the nationalist-globalist tensions of our time, in enormous shifts in social values and in the erosion of traditional centralized institutions"
https://www.palden.co.uk/ephem/uranus-pluto-cycles.html

The Jupiter/Saturn points to the socio-economic development for the next 20 years and the importance of AI in the picture.

Cheers!
Ouranos
Blessings!

ouranos,

another issue that is taking up bandwidth is the concept of transgender... perhaps this is another issue that falls into this same astrological sphere... i don't really know, but AI definitely is a result of technology... much of the gender options now available are too - so perhaps if the air trilogy of signs are associated with technology, these topics are too... the age of aquarius here we come!

I think Transgender falls under Mercury rulership.
We all know that Mercury is androgynous and being the closest planet to the Sun, TGs people insist to say that this is an identity issue, not something related to sexual orientation.

Interval between Mercury's transit of the Sun occurs in cycles and what astronomy is telling us is that transits occuring within a day or two of May 7th and November 8th are parallel one another; both moving east to west (retrograde) across the sun's disk. May transits are fewer because the Earth is further from the Sun and Mercury is closer to Earth.

Looking at a more recent timeline of TGs we find,
Every year, the Transgender Awareness Week is celebrated in November
2003 Dec - National Center for Transgender Equality foundation
2006 Nov - Kim Coco Iwamoto was elected as a member of the Hawaii Board of Education, making her at that time the highest ranking openly transgender elected official in the United States, as well as the first openly transgender official to win statewide office
2012 Dec Miss Universe Pageant opened to TG back from a decision taken in April.
2015 April Caitlyn Jenner made her coming out and was on all front pages.

So it seems that there is a recurring pattern or an advance in the cause when the Sun and Mercury are parallel in the sky.
Just an hypothesis, nothing scientific here.
Blessings!

thanks ouranos,

here is my quick theory.. it is also an issue connected to neptune and the breaking down of boundaries that saturn is more known for maintaining..perhaps neptune in pisces has helped it along being sort of the antithesis of virgo energy in many respects... so, perhaps it is all the opposite of the earth element - saturn and virgo being more earthy, although maybe saturn is quite airy too.. my mind plays with all these ideas and i can think of a reason the issue of transgender is also a very uranian thing too.. so, i am not sure.. mercury - fits into the ambidextrous idea as well - left and right handed, but perhaps also for sexual orientation - plural, as opposed to singular... nothing like kicking theories around that are not going to go anywhere, lol....

The square between Saturn and Uranus might have a 45 Year Harmonic.

Harry Dent feels there is a 45 Year Technology Cycle and that is hitting a Low now.

I'd say the Saturn direct, Uranus retro phase will be the real #### Breaker.

When's that ?

H

3 hits Saturn squares Uranus this year
February 17th, June 14th and December 24th 2021

https://jessicadavidson.co.uk/2020/04/0 ... d-history/
Jessica Davidson summarized it well by saying...
  • Sudden financial and economic collapse
    Revolutions, protests, and civil unrest
    Terrorism and radicalisation
    Industrial accidents, and incidents involving aircraft
    Technological breakthroughs and/or disruption
    Political and social breakthroughs to a new order
    Gaining of rights and freedom (or loss)
This year is a challenge between Uranus (breaking the rules) and Saturn (rules and authority). And Saturn making a waning square to Uranus, old ways of ruling the World need to be reviewed.
Adding Mercury today turning R from January 30th to Feb 20th, as we can see right now, the agenda on vaccines is not going as expected. Airplanes are not flying. Same with Trump's trial.

Let's try to stay grounded and patient.

Ouranos
Blessings!

Yes I also mentioned Jessica's Davidson's analysis on the Vaccine thread and also the Saturn/Neptune thread as follows :-

I referred to the Saturn/Uranus square of 75/77 when a Swine flu vaccine was rushed out resulting in deaths and disabilities from Guillain Barr syndrome. The programme had to be abandoned.

Sadly there are now many deaths being reported but not in the mainstream news. I am looking for any astrological configuration under which the truth might be revealed. All three of the Saturn/Uranus squares this year are very troubling in this regard particularly the 24th December exactly aspecting Neptune's nodes. Saturn being on the South node.

In May 2000, Jupiter/Saturn new cycle in Taurus was making a waxing square to Uranus in Aquarius... a reverse position to the actual cycle.
We saw
  • The emergence of social medias. It started with MySpace followed by
    Facebook, YouTube, Whatsapp, Messenger, WeChat, Instagram, Twitter and Qzone.
    Bursting of the Dot.com, or Technology, Bubble
    September 11 Terrorist Attacks
    Enron, the Emergence of Corporate Fraud, and Corporate Governance with a Stock Market crash in 2002
    War on Terror and Iraq War with a financial drain on the economy.
    China and India Grew as World Financial Powers in 2005
    Sub-Prime Housing Crisis and the Housing Bubble in 2007-2008
    Bernard Madoff and the Biggest Ponzi Scheme in History in 2008 and the collapse of Wall Street.
Interesting to note that all Social Medias were all started as Freemium Models but quickly turned into Business Models (Taurus). The only one left today is Wikipedia the concept of a free-as-in-freedom online encyclopedia was proposed by Richard Stallman in December 2000

In 2020-2021, the Jupiter/Saturn cycle is in a waning square to Uranus. Keyword: Letting go
Time to clean up the house and regulate the new technologies, because we saw with the election of Donald Trump that they can influence the emergence of democracy or totalitarism.

For those interested by the development of Artificial Intelligence for the next 20 years, a thriller book 'Imortal' by José Rodrigues dos Santos, a Portuguese writer, university lecturer and journalist, sort of a Dan Brown 2.0 and as he says at the beginning of his book 'All facts on research are true'.

Ouranos
Blessings!

So as Its Warm Up Act Saturn dropped The Grid in Texas ?

Fits VERY WELL.

But what further does it tells us ?

Saturn "Taking Out" Complacency ?

Texas must be a NET Energy Producer !

What does it tells us about Uranus in Taurus ?

H

Is the Uranus Saturn cycle going to collapse fiat currency worldwide & is this the real reason for the great reset? I got a bad feeling on this trajectory.
William R White former central banker talks about the chaos & ignorance of people in charge understanding what happened in the sub prime crisis & how to deal with raising 700 billion dollars to prevent a total collapse of the world banking system. With time ticking away the central banker was vomiting into a toilet the witnessing of this act convinced onlookers of the gravity of the situation. In 24 hours there was the probability of no cash in any ATM.
The ongoing problem is recession is always avoided by pumping money into the economy. Like natural forest fires we need recessions to balance economies by not allowing them the zombie companies are maintained the undergrowth proliferates when a spark arrives the fire is out of control.
The Saturn Neptune conjunction was co present when the Big Bang arrived
in the city of London. Gordon Brown believed that this led to the sub prime crisis, which occurred at the Saturn Uranus opposition phase 19 Pisces / Virgo
axis We now have Neptune at this point & governments world wide are pumping money in the economies to prevent coronavirus wrecking economies
So all this debt In the bible they had a jubilee year of debt forgiveness but you can’t do that without hurting the pension funds . So when is the spark the balsamic phase with Pluto return on the USA chart?