Old Chart- New Update: Does she think she's better than me?

Hi all,

This was a chart that was created at some point last year, and an interesting update originated this year which made me want to post it here for analysis.

I have the original thread it was created on, but I'm also fascinated with how things have unfolded, and my feelings towards the situation at this point in time.

For context, when this chart was created it was radical and fit for judgment. At the time I wanted to know whether or not my friend thought she was better than me . But it was more, it was essentially was trying to figure out if there was a block between us and what that looked like. To me, at the time, I thought there was contention, jealously, support emotionally but feeling threatened intellectually. That she felt like she was smarter than I am.

Here is the analysis that was highlighted at the time, I'm adding my perspective in it as well:

L1= Jupiter, retrograde and detriment
L11= Venus, retrograde and with no dignity, and under suns beams

Venus and Jupiter have no aspect, the moon as sun are separating from brighter and friendlier times

Amelia pointed out that Venus is sitting in the 7th house, directly opposing me. There is some competition and tension there.

I normally wouldn't include Neptune but I'm now noticing that the sun is in a direct aspect, and given that Neptune represents betrayal. It seems to be today has been culminating for months.

Since that time: after casting the chart everything was okay well for some time, we discussed starting a podcast together and today actually, I set up a meeting with a phenomenal man who started a company making podcasts. It was an inspiring conversation and he encouraged me to start, start now. Anyway, I ended up sending her a note about it today and she essentially backed out from the idea. This was obviously huge because I feel like she left me hanging when I've been doing work on this for months! I chose to have faith but it didn't work out. Also, since this chart was cast, she doesn't support any of my intellectual insights online, I think this is important to include as three of my insights went viral. She pretends she doesn't see them. If I post a picture of my face though she will support it. Also, as I mentioned that I had a meeting with this amazing podcast guy, she went on twitter and talked crap about his first podcast. It was a comment about how the narrative shouldn't have been told through the lens with which it did. This was problematic to me as I had a meeting with him two days after, and she wouldn't have known about it if it wasn't for my disclosure. To further this, she then wanted to know about my discussion with him to utilize to her benefit. My exact thought: but you just bashed him publicly two days ago...

Overall, just thought someone might want to look at the chart based on how things have panned out, for learning!

In the meantime, I'm looking for a new partner that will be better suited for me.
Thank you!
WJ

I don't get that she thinks she's better than you. Basically your significators don't connect and the moon is VOC. Venus (ruling your 11th house of friends) is in a house that symbolizes open enemies.

Another interpretation is that she's not terribly reliable.

The nuance is that I threaten her, badly. She doesn't necessarily think she's better, but my existence drives some serious insecurities and from that, her betterment is rooted in my failure. Normally people can stand on their own, for some reason she can't outside of me being in relation to her.

I guess this is an easy chart, but I just wanted to give people an option with real life experience attached to it and in detail. I often don't really see that with charts.
Thank you!
WJ