That falls in the 9th house opposite Neptune 7 degrees third house /Square Uranus 13 Leo on the 12th cusp using Placidius /conjunct Lilith (i) at 13 Taurus The antiscia falls in the 12th house.

The use of Parts is something I am working with thanks for the prompt.
As regards the malefics I note in chapter 42 Ancient Astrology by Demeter George how a close connection with a malefic that hurls backward rays to other planets can severely injure the planet & that this is where the ancient belief in the evil eye sprang from i.e backward glances to personal planets from a malefic by contact (3 degree orb) This is true in my own chart as my Asc ruler is struck by a backward glance from Mars as is the Sun Saturn & Jupiter. In addition my Asc ruler Mercury is combusted the Sun.
I can attest to the truth of Demeter Georges claim that the evil eye has its roots in ancient astrology & that it is a very real force which some people possess & can be determined if one is a victim of, by examining the natal chart

You may want to consider a Lot placement as a Whole sign. Of course, a close aspect can show up something more 'immediate' and 'important' brought up to our attention.

On the Seven Stars Astrology website
https://sevenstarsastrology.com/twelve- ... -the-lots/
it is suggested to look at the Lot placement by House (Whole Sign)
"While the degree of the actual lot can be significant, lots are best analyzed like the places. In fact, as with the places, houses are named for the topic of their lot. Firmicus Maternus (4th century CE) introduced a coupled dozen lots in Ch. XXXII of Book VI of his Mathesis. Each lot in that chapter is referred to not as a lot or a part, but as a house. In this way, there is a house of the father assigned by the places (the 4th house) while there is another more particular house of the father assigned by the lot."

For example, if you look at Fortuna and consider it as the ASC of Fortuna, Manilius has this to say.
Fortune – home and property
2nd from Fortune – warfare
3rd from Fortune – business, friends and associates
4th from Fortune – relationship with the law and politics
5th from Fortune – marriage
6th from Fortune – financial resources and stability
7th from Fortune – grim danger
8th from Fortune – social status and fame
9th from Fortune – children and parenting
10th from Fortune – character, tradition, and custom
11th from Fortune – strength and health (of paramount importance)
12th from Fortune – the fruit of our labors

I would like to see if some texts exist for all the Lots and their placement by House (Whole Sign).
Blessings!

As a point of interest regarding lots, my progressed moon exactly on the lot of bad luck yesterday in the 3rd house, my partner received a call her associate had left the country after her husband died of corona & then her Mother also died of corona she was wanting to commit suicide, the conversation lifted her & gave her hope she was assured to ring anytime she needed someone to speak to should she start loosing faith.

I have mostly experienced the conjunction and I don't like it. It´s hard for me to say because I have this square natally and I always attract someone´s planet in aspect to it, but I have learned it's better when that planet is not Mars. Because it triggers my own Mars there´s often some level of attraction in it for me but it also pushes my buttons way too much.

I find with any Mars/Saturn hard aspects there can be much dissatisfaction or criticism on the way the Mars person takes action and their behavior. Saturn tends to think Mars is acting stupid, reckless, or immature. And Mars thinking Saturn is too cautious and no fun or restricting their desires.

That being said, this is the combination of hot and cold energy so there is a certain level of attraction to this dynamic, and it tends to show up a surprising amount in both synastry and composites of long-term couples.

In the best case scenario, Saturn supports and disciplines Mars and Mars encourages Saturn. Worst case scenario, Saturn criticizes or rejects Mars, puts a damper on them, Mars is too frustrated by Saturn and eventually loses their shit on them.

I have mostly experienced the conjunction and I don't like it. It´s hard for me to say because I have this square natally and I always attract someone´s planet in aspect to it, but I have learned it's better when that planet is not Mars. Because it triggers my own Mars there´s often some level of attraction in it for me but it also pushes my buttons way too much.

I find with any Mars/Saturn hard aspects there can be much dissatisfaction or criticism on the way the Mars person takes action and their behavior. Saturn tends to think Mars is acting stupid, reckless, or immature. And Mars thinking Saturn is too cautious and no fun or restricting their desires.

That being said, this is the combination of hot and cold energy so there is a certain level of attraction to this dynamic, and it tends to show up a surprising amount in both synastry and composites of long-term couples.

In the best case scenario, Saturn supports and disciplines Mars and Mars encourages Saturn. Worst case scenario, Saturn criticizes or rejects Mars, puts a damper on them, Mars is too frustrated by Saturn and eventually loses their shit on them.