The Stock Markets - S&P 500 till 23rd Feb 2021

So Time for a New Thread ....

A New Dawn ! A New Thread !

The 18th March is where I estimate the Maximum -VE Force will be felt by the USA's r.Pluto at 27°33' Cap.

I think there is a Point where the Threatened degree knows that the Threat won't materialise and I think that comes around the 18th March.

I think we are in for a Pull Back.

I think Late on the 17th Jan UKT Jupiter completes the square to Uranus, which may well be a strongish +VE.

Saturn then takes over there.

Mars completes the square to Jupiter on the 23rd Jan, and the conjunction to Uranus on the 20th Jan.

I'm HAPPY to say that I can't Call that in relations to the Markets.

I need to refer to Technical Analysts for Pivot Levels and then I'll Sell The Peaks.

At this moment I feel we could go another 5% Higher. That's a Feeling.

Jupiter with Uranus, and with Mars in squares can be Cwazy Blow Off Energies, but in the middle Mars crashes into Uranus ....

Mercury applies to Jupiter till Monday and once that is complete possibly Things Calm Down.

I'll now wait till the 18th Jan before any further Short Positions.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I feel that Astro is the Real Winner when it comes to Turning Points.

But I'm struggling to pick this One.

Now that Mercury has passed or is passing Jupiter, I think we'll hit more Volatility.

Mars is mixing Things Up now.

Bidden talks Stimulus on Thursday so I think Jupiter's Cazami with the Sun on the 27th Jan will deliver that.

But is it mostly Priced in ? And therefore the 3,810 is still the Turning Point ?

We closed on the 3,810 for the SPY on Friday last.

And now I know that the SPY and the SPX are different.

For the SPX it was around 3,825.

Basically, if we have one Last Push Up then it'll be a Double Top .....

But I feel Monday the 18th Jan is the Day for me to Load Up on Short Positions.

I'm taking the June Contracts.

Two Themes just now.

Jupiter bringing Optimism and Relief to see the Back of Trump, and Saturn to bring the Cold Reality.

Pluto heading towards the 27°33' Point.

H

OK So it is Short and Sweat .....

I'd say that as Jupiter completes the square to Uranus this Sunday 17th Jan late UKT, it then leaves Saturn to Run In on Uranus till the 17th Feb.

Pluto threatening the 27°33' Point till the 18th March.

Further, Mars is now Roughing Up Uranus too.

Mercury retro soon too.

Pivot Levels are SPX 3,826 and SPY 3,810.

I'd say we are Close to the Down Turn Point.

A Double Top is still possible with the Cazami of Jupiter around the 27th Jan, if NOT this week.

I think we'll be Well Lower by then.

Astro isn't very good at predicting Bottoming Out Levels though so again we need to look at the Fib Retracements and Other Technical Ideas.

But I think The Bear :-| is A Knock Knock Knocking On The Door ...

H

PS I don't plan to Post much more now until we see how this is Playing Oot ....

Here's a plausible cause for such a global technological crisis: the Kessler Syndrome.

This is a scenario where collisions between objects (namely, debris and satellites both operational and defunct) currently in orbit around the Earth could, hypothetically, reach a 'tipping point' and produce a runaway effect. Complicated math, but the idea is simple: more collisions lead to more pieces of debris which leads to more collisions, and so on.

The worry, as early as the '70s, was that if this were to happen, it would effectively close off outer space to human use... which includes the operation of telecommunications satellites. This may sound like improbable odds, but astrophysicists are actually very concerned about this, and even more so today. For one thing, we're extremely dependent on satellite technology for all kinds of things now (like GPS...or synchronizing market trading). Meanwhile, thanks in part to low manufacturing costs companies like SpaceX are sending up even more satellites than ever in a bid to gain market dominance and ride the next wave of technological advancement as it rolls in.

2023 is uncomfortably close but I can't hold it outside the realm of possibility. But at least conceptually, how interesting it is to consider terrestrial satellites from the perspective of the planets!

Wrong Thread ......

So we are above Important Pivots and that means they now become Supports.

I see that several FAANGs Report his Week. Apple on Wednesday 27th Jan ?

I see that Jupiter is Cazami for a Good While and that peaks on the 29th Jan Friday at 01:40hrs UKT.

Mercury turns retro over the Weekend of the 30th Jan. And Combusts on Monday the 8th Feb at 13:47hrs UKT.

The Full Moon is on the 28th Jan around 20:00hrs UKT or so.

The Full Moon is around 9°20' Leo.

I'd say that the Blow Off Top will happen but NOT necessarily a Huge Pull Back after it.

Although those three Weeks of retro Mercury could point to loads of FOMOs with the Head In Their Hands ...

Cazami is when a planet is within 0°17' of the Sun.

Because Jupiter moves more slowly than the Sun then the Cazami can last for several Days.

H

So Peter here at Games of Trades explains that the Markets, especially the NASDAQ, may be hitting a Blow Off Phase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MvUmBnF5Ik

That Blow Off could come as Jupiter Cazamis from around 17hrs Thurs 28th Jan till 11hrs Friday 29th Jan.

The Leo Full Moon is around 20hrs on the 28th Jan.

Saturn isn't too far away so the Blow Off might be limited.

But that has the Astrological Signature of a Blow Off.

Then Mercury's retro phase should Stall the situation as February develops.

All Eyes then to see what happens before the US Markets getting going on Thursday.

I think we stumble till this Thursday.

Often the Markets rally on anticipation of FAANG Reporting, but then Sell the Fact.

Apple report after the Bell on the 27th Jan so that is set up reasonably well to excite into Thursday.

Apple Inc massively influences the Markets.

H

And They Are Off ! 21:29Hrs UKT.

SPX dropped to 3,714 and after the Bell around 3,725 ...

Big Tech still haven't lifted Things ....

Will Apple Inc ?

But why so Suddenly ?

Um ?

Jupiter Burning Up ?

Saturn Rising ?

Full Moon ?

Surely we'll bounce back Tomorrow but then fall back next Week ?

H

PS Note Venus will soon be stuck between Pluto and Saturn.

Market Madness ?

Leo Full Moon probably ruled by Jupiter !

Jupiter to a peak Cazami around 01:40Hrs tonight Thursday into Friday.

SPX Resistance at 3,826.

WATCH IT !

H

PS Sanity returns tomrrw, soon after the Cazami has completed I'd say.

ENJOY

Let's pause and try to take Stock (n.p.i.)

1/ Today was a Special Day.

Leo Full Moon's are usually +VE for the Markets.

Jupiter was Cazami too.

Joni felt that we'd get a Spike today.

2/ But I'm more interested in what dropped the Markets yesterday ?

My feeling is that it is to do with Saturn Rising.

And Mars completing the square with Jupiter.

3/ So tmrrw we get Jupiter Rising.

Um ?

4/ Venus is now Besieged.

5/ All the Planets on one side of the Nodal Axis too.

So Plenty of -VEs and I haven't even mentioned Saturn closing in on Uranus, or Pluto on the 27°33' Power Point.

What was important, and I pay for information on Fib Levels etc, was that we didn't break to far thru the 3,826 SPX Level.

And then Fell Back and Closed again below a Resistance Level.

6/ I'd say we are completing a Head and Shoulders Pattern.

H

Hello,

I just noticed that the First Phase of this Panic, which will run till 20:03Hrs on 17th Feb UKT, is followed by a Venus Combustion, which runs from the 16th Feb till the 26th March.

Add in Pluto's threat to the 27°33' till the 18th March, and the Stock Market Chaos may lead to a Bond Market Panic.

We also have Mars hitting the Node around the 26th March too ?

Countering that will be Mercury dancing with Jupiter in Aquarius, and Mars entering Gemini on the 4th March.

So we'll get mini-Phases of Relief.

One to watch for will be as Mercury goes Direct and Dances with Jupiter from earlyish on 23rd Feb till 06:00hrs or so UKT 5th March ?

Basically now I'm trying to see when The Bottom might come after the 17th Feb.

Boom ! Boom !

So competing Energies once the First Phase of the Panic is over in Latish Feb.

H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz5ZCu25hVg
Last edited by WooWoo on Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:56 am, edited 5 times in total.

#WallStreetBets is taking vigilante capitalism to a new level. This is likely a manifestation of the Saturn Uranus square...

https://twitter.com/WSBChairman

Short sellers are in a panic over Gamestop, AMC and others which institutional investors were caught shorting at about $4 USD. It reached hundreds of dollars and about 72 billion lost in various hedge funds. This was caused mostly by retail investors getting together on Reddit to take out the shorts by going long with their $600 stimulus checks.

Robinhood app stopped the trades and forced selling for some stocks. Class action lawsuit coming...

https://twitter.com/LJMoynihan/status/1 ... 0169006081
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC