Therese wrote:
The nakshatras (lunar mansions) are stars and asterisms in the sky. But you have the names of the mansions aligned with tropical signs, Mark. If the mansions are used in the tropical zodiac, their true sidereal positions have to be given. This can be very instructive, actually, because the tropical signs will reflect the various effects of the actual stars in the mansions. For example, tropical Scorpio has two distinct halves which align with two different star mansions, one with the stars of Libra and the other with stars of Virgo.
I put the chart up simply to accommodate another member who does utilise the tropical zodiac and the Nakshatras ( I think?).

I dont want to sideline this thread into a debate about zodiacs. However, I will say that I am satisfied the Nakshatras are far older than the later Indian fusion of them with a sidereal zodiac.

In astrological terms I would personally want to work with the Nakshatras on a stand alone basis rather than try to merge them with any 12 sign zodiac.

Anyway, I played around with all the Solar Fire chart options and this is the closest to what you are mentioning I can find.

closest coles from my location

For anyone wanting the exact sidereal and tropical boundaries of the Nakshatras check out Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakshatra

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Here is a table of the dates the Tropical Sun lines up with the lunar mansions (nakshatras):
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/amansions.htm

We can see from the table that Ashvini begins about 24 degrees of tropical Aries, not the beginning of tropical Aries. Ashvini runs to 7 degrees of tropical Taurus. I think it's important that astrologers have it clear in their minds that the stars of the mansions are STARS and have to be kept in place in the sky when located in the moving tropical zodiac. We can't move Ashvini to the beginning of tropical Aries, for example.
Last edited by Therese Hamilton on Sat May 22, 2021 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Yah All ....

1/ My feelings are that we are moving towards the Nakshastras as the Zodiacal Backdrop.

Working with them has literally blown my Mind.

2/ I think if Rohani was investigated relate to the origins of Cryptos then Things would appear.

It is Commerce !

3/ Anybody noticed that as we run in towards the Eclipse Things begin to get interesting ?

Filling Moon crossing Scorpio ?

BRACE ! BRACE !

H

Therese wrote:
Here is a table of the dates the Tropical Sun lines up with the lunar mansions (nakshatras):
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/amansions.htm

We can see from the table that Ashvini begins about 24 degrees of tropical Aries, not the beginning of tropical Aries. Ashvini runs to 7 degrees of tropical Taurus. I think it's important that astrologers have it clear in their minds that the stars of the mansions are STARS and have to be kept in place in the sky when located in the moving tropical zodiac. We can't move Ashvini to the beginning of tropical Aries, for example.
Thanks for pointing that out Therese. Its clearly an error in Solar Fire software. The ASC is obviously, in the Nakshatra of Mula irrespective of what zodiac we use! That is correctly, indicated in the table listing on the left.

Anyway, here is the chart with the Lahiri ayanamsha. This has been interesting diversion but I would really like to move back to the focus on this thread. Of course if people have insights to offer on cryptocurrencies using the Nakshatras please go for it!

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

james_m wrote:therese is correct.. i guess it means solar fire keeps them the same regardless of which zodiac one uses... technically that is incorrect to do that!
And if you fix the error, like I've been requested to do many times on different issues, astrologers complain because some preferred the error, so you make it another "option" in order to not offend paying clients.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

Bitkooin according to Nakshatra
I asked Maharaja Boukatalarhajamketuashambala III and I got his answer before I was able to spell his name properly...

Beginning
- 18 Aug 2008 The bitkooin started with the Solar Eclipse in Dhanu Rashi Moola Nakshatra. The effect of an eclipse mostly lasts for at least 3 months.
Weakening
- Sep 2008 Shiva Month -Transit of Ketu in Makar Rashi which is the Maarak Sthaan (destructor) of Dhanu conjoining Mars and Saturn forming a strong Shebang Shebang Raj Yoga
- Oct 2008 The Vedic season of summer causing Bhagavavidad to start his sacred dance with the presentation of the White Paper. We are searching in our wisdom and sacred papers for a mention on something 'white'... We'll get back to you when we find the karmic cause!
- 12 May 2021 Elon Musk is tweeting something. Tweet is available <here> at a very low discount price payable in rupee bitkooin. Rush out while Rahu is still in MIGA (Make India Great Again!) Mansion. Nakshatra will expire on the next Kali Yuga.
Blessings!

This is a bit off topic, but intimately related to bitcoin. Clif High predicts future bitcoin trajectory and the subsequent social consequences and reorganization. I’ve been following him for years, but he’s making predictions about the future that would shake astrologers to their core. He’s also quite familiar with astrological concepts…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SYEe0ffbQg

The section between 22 - 45 minutes is the most shocking, but the intro gives info on how he’s using temporal markers and set theory to predict future events. His basic assumption is that we are all psychic and that it leaks out of everyone and that eigenvector like analysis of certain keywords of the deep/darknet can be used to predict the future.
Curtis Manwaring

Zoidsoft,
Thanks for the link to Clif High.
I had heard of him before with his project Web Bot and the End of the World in 2012. Highly controversial, some say he is also famous for postpredictions.
But I do recognize he brought up some awareness on linguistics programming and technology underlying the influence of algorithms.
If you read 'Imortal' from Jose Rodrigues dos Santos, you can get a sense of the actual world order we have entered and it seems to correlate to the Uranus-Pluto cycle.
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11211

To quote another famous guy
"If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor." Shakespeare

Blessings,
Ouranos
Blessings!

Ouranos wrote:I had heard of him before with his project Web Bot and the End of the World in 2012. Highly controversial, some say he is also famous for postpredictions.
The thing about bad predictions is that they are usually forgotten. He really stuck his neck out there this time and I found what he was saying quite shocking, not just because of the specificity that you usually don't see from an astrological reading, but because of the logical working out of predictions coming from medical doctors (who I noted are usually right leaning politically).

I remember him saying a peak at 64K last winter, then bitcoin becomes "unobtanium" (implying that this happens by late April 2021) due to exchanges drying up (that didn't happen), then building emotional tension around UFO's in June which would lead to a change in the social order and government collapse sometime in 2022. Sept 2022 keeps coming up in regards to the economic situation from multiple angles in my own astrological work.

While his work is proprietary and he doesn't thoroughly explain his methods, he's leaked out some info that implies that his temporal markers lack the ability to be ordinally sequenced (unlike time lord sequences in my software for example). What he says is that when one set of keywords starts to manifest that belong to the same set (which he calls a "temporal marker"), he has high confidence that the remainder in the set will manifest as well.

I find it interesting that Clif High says there will be a 90-95% correction at the end of December. This current correction came just as Jupiter was about to enter Pisces. The same happens again around x-mas.

If Jupiter in Aquarius is favorable for bitcoin, this might be why he's pointing to 133-138K in August which is when Jupiter retrogrades back into Aquarius.
Curtis Manwaring